PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise is CHRIST!! bow ye humans, bow!

ObiwanGinobili
01-24-2007, 10:54 AM
http://www.liljos.com/pages/baby%20shoe%20catalog.html
As if the guy didn't have enough of a God complex.

This one pretty much writes itself:

Tom Cruise is the new “Christ” of Scientology, according to leaders of the cult-like religion.

The Mission: Impossible star has been told he has been “chosen” to spread the word of his faith throughout the world.

And leader David Miscavige believes that in future, Cruise, 44, will be worshipped like Jesus for his work to raise awareness of the religion.

A source close to the actor, who has risen to one of the church’s top levels, said: “Tom has been told he is Scientology’s Christ-like figure.

“Like Christ, he’s been criticised for his views. But future generations will realise he was right.”

Upon releasing this statement, Tom's closest friends in the Church of Scientology then invited him out for "one last supper" before he takes over as the official "Christ" of Scientology.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,4-2007030603,00.html

Cruise 'is Christ' of Scientology

By EMILY SMITH
US Editor
January 23, 2007

TOM Cruise is the new “Christ” of Scientology, according to leaders of the cult-like religion.

The Mission: Impossible star has been told he has been “chosen” to spread the word of his faith throughout the world.

And leader David Miscavige believes that in future, Cruise, 44, will be worshipped like Jesus for his work to raise awareness of the religion.

A source close to the actor, who has risen to one of the church’s top levels, said: “Tom has been told he is Scientology’s Christ-like figure.

“Like Christ, he’s been criticised for his views. But future generations will realise he was right.”

Cruise joined the Church of Scientology in the ’80s. Leader L Ron Hubbard claimed humans bear traces of an ancient alien civilisation.

:oops

There are not enough :lmao :dizzy :drunk or :dramaquee smilies in the world to perfectly accompany this post.

midgetonadonkey
01-24-2007, 11:13 AM
Does this mean they are going to nail his ass to a cross? I hope so. I wouldn't mind seeing this crazy fuck die a slow, painful death.

ShoogarBear
01-24-2007, 11:17 AM
Neither one had sex with a woman.

ShoogarBear
01-24-2007, 11:18 AM
And does that mean we have John the Baptist Travolta, too?

ObiwanGinobili
01-24-2007, 12:12 PM

Whose the virgin mary?

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-24-2007, 12:53 PM
Whose the virgin mary?

According to their beliefs Tom was not born of woman. He came to be when L. Ron Hubbard brought a leprechaun statue to life by reading it passages of "Battlefield Earth."

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-24-2007, 12:54 PM
Whose the virgin mary?

It's quite obvious it's Katie Holmes.

You really think Tom hit it naturally?

Fabbs
01-24-2007, 01:07 PM
It's quite obvious it's Katie Holmes.

You really think Tom hit it naturally?
That would be "no".

ObiwanGinobili
01-24-2007, 01:14 PM
we all know thats Chris Klein's baby.... the question than is: Is Chrius Klien=Jospeh?
is Tom married to his 'mother'? Is Suri the anti-christ? Can tom feed america with 2 fish and 12 loaves?

Condemned 2 HelLA
01-24-2007, 01:19 PM

When will his beheading take place?

ShoogarBear
01-24-2007, 02:10 PM
Mel Gibson's next movie: The Passion of the Cruise

http://pics.livejournal.com/lupychica/pic/00003e94

Shelly
01-24-2007, 02:23 PM
I've never seen a baby bump change as much as Katie Holme's. She had the oddest looking belly and seemed to have the longest pregnancy. I still think Suri was born earlier than they said she was. Perhaps this is why...

Rattle-Tattle?
Oh, girlfriends, get ready! The Suri Holmes-Cruise rumor mill is back in action. Get a load of the latest one I'm hearing about TomKat's din-din out at Cut a week ago. Ready to dig in?

According to a nearby, terribly observant, good-looking type, the veddy famous newlyweds appeared to be celebrating Suri's one-year anniversary. 'Cause they sure were giving her some awfully nice gifties! B-day time already?

Now, that wouldn't make very much sense, would it, considering Suri-doll was supposedly born on Apr. 18 (although we never saw a birth certificate until 20 days later)? That'd be about four months off, right? 'Course, I've never been terrific with math, but you get the somethin's-fishy drift, I'm sure.Certainly if you buy into the conspiracy theories that Chris Klein is really the dad and Suri was actually born way earlier than April, then that'd be right on track. But of course, Camps Cruise and Klein have denied this one for ages.

But like I said, this birthday biz appears to be the latest TomKat tumult getting ready to hit—just wanted everybody to be prepared. Isn't that way thoughtful of me?

And just keep in mind: I report the rumors—you decide!

source: http://www.eonline.com/gossip/awful/?yhfresh

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Tom Cruise is so full of himself. Poor Katie. That is one kooky cult.

DarkReign
01-24-2007, 03:23 PM
Tom Cruise is so full of himself. Poor Katie. That is one kooky cult.

True, but one can actually understand his God-complex if you put yourself in his shoes for a moment (if thats even possible).

He surrounds himself with only people who agree with him.
He is the spokesman (now Christ-equivalent) for a religious cult that worships his work.
He is paid more money than God for his profession.
His peers in the business worship him (publicly) in hopes of landing a co-star role.
etc, etc...

No one should begrudge him his ego, we are all responsible for it. By liking his movies, buying the magazines, watching the tv spots with him in it, participating in the next hallowed hall of Celebrity Worship.

We are all guilty and isnt just about Tom Cruise. The ego of any human will expand exponentially in similar circumstance.

I dont think I would be the same way (and certainly not a scientologist), but how the fuck do I know that? I cant get the respect of my 2 dogs, Lord only knows what would happen if super-powerful famous types respected me.

By no means is this post supposed to support Tom Cruise. On the contrary, I hate him, his motives, his organization, etc. But to judge so conveniently from a position such as ours is stupid. No one here knows what its like to have every single friend, associate, peer and powerful person grovel at your very presence.

Im not so sure I would even like it, but then again, how the fuck would I know? Ego comes with success, modesty of the truly powerful is only a facade to "relate" to the commoners. They think theyre better, they certainly have achieved better, deep down, they know for a fact they are better. When the cameras turn on is when they put on an act of actually pretending to be normal, because they are far from.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2007, 03:40 PM
I wonder if the followers know that ol' L. Ron used to write science fiction stories.

Shelly
01-24-2007, 03:46 PM
I wonder if the followers know that ol' L. Ron used to write science fiction stories.

That's what kills me about $cientology! That's exactly what he was. I remember seeing tv ads for Dianetics back in the '80s, but I'm not sure if it was for $cientology.

Viva Las Espuelas
01-24-2007, 03:52 PM
A favorite artist of mine, Chick Corea, actually did a benefit for scientology to buy parts for a spaceship. no lie.

01-24-2007, 03:59 PM
When I was diving in Bonaire in the mid 90's, their (Scientology's) cruise came docked. They also had "Happy BDay L Ron!" plastered on the side of the ship as well. Looked to be a fairly good sized ship.

Shelly
01-24-2007, 04:00 PM
When did it start becoming big with the celebrities?

I've read accounts where people have gone to the centers to see what it was. I guess they 'audit' you (and probably your bank account) and really apply the pressure to join.

Borosai
01-24-2007, 04:09 PM
Just when you thought it couldn't get any worser..er.

Scientology is more like a sci-fi fundraising cult, and a joke at that. At least they don't hurt anybody other than themselves (as far as their public image goes). But they're still a creepy bunch...like that shirtless neighbor who watches me from his porch. I know I'm not the only one here. :elephant

ShoogarBear
01-24-2007, 04:41 PM
No one here knows what its like to have every single friend, associate, peer and powerful person grovel at your very presence.
Eh, I know.

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

Shelly
01-24-2007, 04:55 PM
Eh, I know.

It's not all it's cracked up to be.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Holy Ghost
01-24-2007, 05:42 PM
St.Matthew
Chapter 24
Verse 4 & 5
4 And Jesus Answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ: and shall deceive many.

ObiwanGinobili
01-24-2007, 05:43 PM
That's what kills me about $cientology! That's exactly what he was. I remember seeing tv ads for Dianetics back in the '80s, but I'm not sure if it was for $cientology.

Dianetics is the Scientology bible basicly.
When you see a commercial for Dianetics it's the same as seeing a commercial for The Book Of Mormom.
My uncle is a Scientologist and everytime he goes someplace out of town he carries like 4 copies of Dianetics in his luggage. :rolleyes

ObiwanGinobili
01-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Actually the way my uncle became a scientologist was kinda strange...

he was a astudent at Berkley, he was goign to be a neurosurgeon, but my grandmother cut off his $$ after she found out he had gone to woodstock. His face was on the front page of the local newspaper in the AP photo. :lol
So his "friend" got him involoved in Scientology becasue they would give him student loans if he worked for them in thier north Cal audit center.

eventrually he was sucked in and was a total beliver. He quit college to work for them full time traveling around the country and training peopel at Audit centers...
then he came to his senses and tried to escape the cult. But he couldn;t because he still owed them too much $$ for student loans, and then for other things they had paid for like his housing and Dianetics books that he gave out etc.
So after awhile he became a true "believer" again.
He's a friggin fruitcake.

cornbread
01-24-2007, 05:58 PM
So does this mean we'll be watching "Risky Business" instead of "Battle Field Earth" at prayer group?

Shelly
01-24-2007, 06:02 PM
Interesting, Obi.

I've heard it is veeeerrrrrryyyy hard to leave $cientology

cornbread
01-24-2007, 06:07 PM

he was a astudent at Berkley, he was goign to be a neurosurgeon, but my grandmother cut off his $$ after she found out he had gone to woodstock. His face was on the front page of the local newspaper in the AP photo. :lol
So his "friend" got him involoved in Scientology becasue they would give him student loans if he worked for them in thier north Cal audit center.

eventrually he was sucked in and was a total beliver. He quit college to work for them full time traveling around the country and training peopel at Audit centers...
then he came to his senses and tried to escape the cult. But he couldn;t because he still owed them too much $$ for student loans, and then for other things they had paid for like his housing and Dianetics books that he gave out etc.

It sounds like Scientologists were paying attention during the "indentured servitude" lectures in history class.

Now we have one less neurosurgeon and get a Dianetics-thumping scientologist in return. This is the most depressing story I've ever heard.

Slomo
01-24-2007, 08:47 PM
Look at the bright side. If Tom Cruise's head get any bigger, it'l probably explode. :spin

midgetonadonkey
01-24-2007, 08:51 PM
I'm going to be a scientologist.

CuckingFunt
01-24-2007, 08:52 PM
I'm going to be a scientologist.Fits perfectly with your desire to be retarded.

phyzik
01-24-2007, 10:52 PM
So, theoretically, if Tom Cruise' career goes to shit, his life turns to shambles and basically everything goes wrong with his life, does that mean it was gods wrath destroying a false idol?

Just wondering what Christianity and such is going to grab for if something happens...

I think all religion is bullshit BTW, all its good for is starting war... end of fucking story..

Believe what you believe, dont let someone or some book tell you what to believe. If you say your agree with everything your organized religion says, your full of shit.... If you do agree with everything I pity you.

phyzik
01-24-2007, 11:46 PM
not likely that cruise goes broke. i bet he has an army of accountants

:lol

I agree, but its still interesting to think what another religion would claim if all of the sudden something happened....

Either way, Cruise is a total fucking dumbass but there are some things that I am sure make sense in that religion.

Might have to read up on it, I always like to enlighten myself to other peoples beliefs as long as they are not discriminating towards others.

A little more on my previous post, I do not go to church, do not have a religion but I am also not an athiast per-se. I just dont think any one of them has it right and no one, or even any three religions combined for that matter, ever will.

People just need to look within themselves to find what they trully believe, no book or religion (cult) will ever cover everything in someones heart, therefore EVERY religion is inherantly flawed and it just breeds hate, the basis for just about (I wil conceed, not all) every major war has been started in some way because of conflicting religious beliefs.

Its sad to say but I can easily make an arguement that religious seperation between Humans as a whole is no damn better than Anglo vs African-American. That trully makes me sad for our future.

Until we humans, as an entire race, can transend differences... being color of the skin or beliefs... we will never reach the next level... whatever that may be.

Saddam's Ghost
01-24-2007, 11:50 PM
i agree!

phyzik
01-24-2007, 11:52 PM
i agree!

:lol :lol :lol

now THATS Comedy.... straight from the second coming of Hitler!! :spin

Saddam's Ghost
01-24-2007, 11:59 PM
:hang What can I say, I've had a change in perspective!

Shelly
01-29-2007, 03:28 PM
:lol

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/14/images/lastsupper_1.jpg

http://galleryoftheabsurd.typepad.com/

01-29-2007, 03:34 PM

An ex-neurosurgeon Scientologist uncle, ballerina-cum-MIT student mother and a brick laying Mormon.

They scripted Arrested Development from your family, didn't they?