PDA

View Full Version : Get a fucking grip!

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 12:18 AM
I know I haven't been posting on this site very long, but I've been reading it for a few years now. With each passing year, the whining and complaining gets more and more out of hand. I would suggest some of you apply for a job w/ the Spurs FO or coaching staff, then we'd really have something to complain about. The game was pretty good if you enjoy grind it out ball games (which i do). SA lost, big deal. If we loose in the playoffs it's still just a game. I still like our chances this year and I truly believe like Tony and Pop stated that they are having a tough time staying motivated for 82 games. Dallas choked last year, so they are focused on winning in the reg. season just like Detroit was when SA beat them in our last Finals win. PHX has always torn up the reg. season since Nash came to town. I would love to be undefeated right now, but as long as the team is energized by April, I'm good. Check Pop's pre-game interview that Walton quoted... Did he not say the same thing??? But then again, some dumb ass will claim Pop's fucking up the team as if they could coach a fucking NBA team :rolleyes! I really enjoyed that game, and afterwards a friend of mine that is a HOU fan called to talk a little shit, I said C U next time, rolled a nice one :smokin , and when I'm done, I'll come back inside, go to bed and wake up in the morning to drop the kid off at school and go to work....i.e. LIFE CONTINUES AS THE THREAD TITLE SAYS..."GET A FUCKING GRIP!" THIS TEAM WILL CONTEND FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 3 YEARS AND AFTERWARDS WE'LL HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO "HOPEFULLY" BE IN THE POSITION TO CONTEND FOR A FEW MORE YEARS AFTER THAT. GET A LIFE AND ENJOT THE DAMN GAME PLEASE!

SequNets
01-25-2007, 12:19 AM
"lose"

Marcus Bryant
01-25-2007, 12:20 AM
They'll have flexibility in '08 to sign a starting power forward. Yay.

cheguevara
01-25-2007, 12:21 AM
the more we keep loosing, the more the whining will get out of hand. Get used to it.

Especially if our team plays like little bitches in their own fucking arena!!!!!!

The Great Fantastic
Amen!

SAtown
Thank you.

SequNets
01-25-2007, 12:22 AM
the more we keep loosing, the more the whining will get out of hand. Get used to it.

Especially if our team plays like little bitches in their own fucking arena!!!!!!

"losing"

RC's Boss
"lose"
I told you I was:smokin and using a laptop. :toast

Mr. Body
That was really hard to read so I didn't really bother.

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 12:23 AM

But Damn, we were losing during the Shaq & Kobe era!

Marcus Bryant
01-25-2007, 12:24 AM
I know I haven't been posting on this site very long, but I've been reading it for a few years now. With each passing year, the whining and complaining gets more and more out of hand. I would suggest some of you apply for a job w/ the Spurs FO or coaching staff, then we'd really have something to complain about. The game was pretty good if you enjoy grind it out ball games (which i do). SA lost, big deal. If we loose in the playoffs it's still just a game. I still like our chances this year and I truly believe like Tony and Pop stated that they are having a tough time staying motivated for 82 games. Dallas choked last year, so they are focused on winning in the reg. season just like Detroit was when SA beat them in our last Finals win. PHX has always torn up the reg. season since Nash came to town. I would love to be undefeated right now, but as long as the team is energized by April, I'm good. Check Pop's pre-game interview that Walton quoted... Did he not say the same thing??? But then again, some dumb ass will claim Pop's fucking up the team as if they could coach a fucking NBA team :rolleyes! I really enjoyed that game, and afterwards a friend of mine that is a HOU fan called to talk a little shit, I said C U next time, rolled a nice one :smokin , and when I'm done, I'll come back inside, go to bed and wake up in the morning to drop the kid off at school and go to work....i.e. LIFE CONTINUES AS THE THREAD TITLE SAYS..."GET A FUCKING GRIP!" THIS TEAM WILL CONTEND FOR AT LEAST ANOTHER 3 YEARS AND AFTERWARDS WE'LL HAVE THE FLEXIBILITY TO "HOPEFULLY" BE IN THE POSITION TO CONTEND FOR A FEW MORE YEARS AFTER THAT. GET A LIFE AND ENJOT THE DAMN GAME PLEASE!

Hey Peter, I need to lease a couple of front-end loaders.

Extra Stout
Thank you, RC's Boss. You have no worries -- you'll clear a couple hundred million when you sell the team. Who needs a fourth championship?

RC's Boss
That was really hard to read so I didn't really bother. Then why bother replying :rolleyes

SenorSpur
Perhaps you should go back to reading instead of posting.

cheguevara

IMO if you play hard for 48 minutes and lose, I won't complain. But this fucking team? hell yeah we got the right to complain

Extra Stout
01-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Oh, marvelous. So now the era of Danny Ferry and Steve Smith is the standard.

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 12:25 AM
Hey Peter, I need to lease a couple of front-end loaders.
Only if I can fill it up w/ a pile of shit and dump it in your front yard

ShoogarBear
01-25-2007, 12:27 AM
GET A LIFE AND ENJOT THE DAMN GAME PLEASE!The only people who enjoyed this game were the guys counting the concession take at the arena.

Marcus Bryant
01-25-2007, 12:30 AM
Only if I can fill it up w/ a pile of shit and dump it in your front yard

That's allright. You already filled up the plasma screen with a pile of that tonight.

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 12:31 AM
If this game caused someone's stock options to go the way of Enron, then complain away.

SequNets
01-25-2007, 12:31 AM
http://www.pharmer.org/files/images/Valium.jpg

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 12:33 AM
That's allright. You already filled up the plasma screen with a pile of that tonight.
c'mon now. That 19 incher w/ the basic coaxial cable is not a plasma screen. Unless you just stroked your bird and shot it on the TV :dramaquee

phyzik
01-25-2007, 12:52 AM
I cant wait until this team starts to regress back into the old Arena days... Alot of these people will leave this site because they are just bandwagon, and I agree with the origional poster.

dknights411
01-25-2007, 12:58 AM

I might be the only one here to second that. Besides, it's not lke they ot blown out or anything. In a close game, either the ball bounces your way, or it doesn't. It's pointless getting yourself worked up about it. Only creates additional stress (which is the last thing I need right now. Too many tests and projects to do. :dizzy )

bull62400
01-25-2007, 12:59 AM

:rolleyes thanx for being a bandwagon fan, its been great! :rolleyes