PDA

View Full Version : I'm sorry, what did that guy's shirt say? "If you ain't a Spurs fan, you ain't s*it"?

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:23 AM
Spurs vs. Rockets....

4th quarter...Final minute....

A man with a mustache stands behind Bill Walton and crew wearing a shirt that apparently says...

"if you ain't a spurs fan, you ain't s#it?"? Are you serious...How did censors not move this guy right away? It stayed there for a good 15-20 seconds...

Sorry...I'm all about raunchy shirts....but not on National TV.

The guy knew exactly what he was doing by standing behind them with the camera pointed on him....classless....classless...classless

Marcus Bryant
01-25-2007, 01:24 AM
My laptop could barely load this page with all the irony...

ChumpDumper
01-25-2007, 01:25 AM
Classyfan forum

dknights411
01-25-2007, 01:26 AM
A Mav fan calling out a Spurs fan for being classless.

this thread is doomed for failure from the start.

timvp
01-25-2007, 01:26 AM
My laptop could barely load this page with all the irony...

:lmao

I need to restart my computer.

ShoogarBear
01-25-2007, 01:28 AM
:lol

My SDRAM just choaded.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-25-2007, 01:28 AM
Spurs vs. Rockets....

A man with a mustache stands behind Bill Walton and crew wearing a shirt that apparently says...

"if you ain't a spurs fan, you ain't s#it?"? Are you serious...How did censors not move this guy right away? It stayed there for a good 15-20 seconds...

The guy knew exactly what he was doing by standing behind them with the camera pointed on him....classless....classless...classless

Yeah!

Sincerely,

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/7814/dsc02494dw.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:29 AM
yup....because I'm calling one fan classless.....I'm suddenly calling all of you classless....

ChumpDumper
01-25-2007, 01:31 AM
No, we're cacheless. Get it straight.

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:32 AM
I'm sorry...let me change this "classless"ness around into...embarrassing.

Sure we have an embarrassing owner, but its half the fun. And he'll never wear a shirt with a double-negative.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 01:33 AM
Did it say shit or it had a #?

(Spurs fans avoiding the asterisk)

Marcus Bryant
01-25-2007, 01:33 AM
MFFL

"ain't"

"double negative"

Who wants this one?

ChumpDumper
01-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Ok, that was awful.

I apologize.

mavfan made me do it.

[returns to Queensryche thread]

cornbread
01-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Spurs vs. Rockets....

Good story. I'll start a thread on Mavstalk for every "classless" Mavs fan that I come across.

Fillmoe
01-25-2007, 01:37 AM
you must not have watched the chi/nawlins football game.... they showed some fan holding a sign that said "we will finish what katrina started"

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:38 AM
Did it say shit or it had a #?

(Spurs fans avoiding the asterisk)

shit

and yes it said "ain't" and yes it had a double-negative....I'm really not seeing your point Marcus Bryant.....

And once again....just because I call one of you classless, I call all of you classless? Now that's just STUPID, but go ahead, vent your losing anger whichever way you want.

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:39 AM
you must not have watched the chi/nawlins football game.... they showed some fan holding a sign that said "we will finish what katrina started"

oh wow....NOW THAT is embarrassing.

ponky
01-25-2007, 01:40 AM
cuban wears t-shirts and i like to laugh cuz some of them are funny, no censorship needed for wearing a t-shirt, this is not Congress. players using expletives get picked up all the time by the mics...not to mention, the fans at games and the stuff coming out of their mouths!

basically though,
http://www.bold-claim.com/includes/uploadedimages/040123_223905-1232_who-fuckin-cares.jpg

ChumpDumper
01-25-2007, 01:40 AM
shit

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:46 AM
cuban wears t-shirts and i like to laugh cuz some of them are funny, no censorship needed for wearing a t-shirt, this is not Congress. players using expletives get picked up all the time by the mics...not to mention, the fans at games and the stuff coming out of their mouths!

basically though,
http://www.bold-claim.com/includes/uploadedimages/040123_223905-1232_who-fuckin-cares.jpg

You'll almost NEVER hear cussing on the air. It's called the delay. Sometimes a fan's voice carries softly though.

You can always lip-read too......I love that.

The problem is, I don't think David Stern wants that type of language around the league to be publicly displayed. He knows his players are thugs, and thats bad enough.

No censorship for wearing a T-shirt? OK, so I guess that means that any sign with curse words on it will make it through the doors.....haha I seriously doubt it.

ponky
01-25-2007, 01:48 AM
You'll almost NEVER hear cussing on the air. It's called the delay. Sometimes a fan's voice carries softly though.

You can always lip-read too......I love that.

The problem is, I don't think David Stern wants that type of language around the league to be publicly displayed. He knows his players are thugs, and thats bad enough.

No censorship for wearing a T-shirt? OK, so I guess that means that any sign with curse words on it will make it through the doors.....haha I seriously doubt it.

delay? the games are not time delayed, or at least i've never heard of this being the case. besides, you're wrong, i've actually heard more stuff this season than in the past...the two words i hear most often are 'shit' and 'fuck'

TDMVPDPOY
01-25-2007, 01:52 AM
hey that dude has guts doin that shit

during the weekend, soccer finals atm, some dude put out AUS$20k on a billboard with remarks talkin about the opponents city how its stinks, sucks, and how all its sporting events got stolen from neighbouring states :D

ChumpDumper
01-25-2007, 01:52 AM
He knows his players are thugs, and thats bad enough.

veronicamae
01-25-2007, 01:53 AM
The irony really is just too much. You "MFFL" come in here and talk about a fan wearing a shirt that says "shit" and that other fans are nothing unless you're a Spurs fan. did you miss that lovely shirt your owner wore? yes? ahhh - makes sense now.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 01:53 AM
delay? the games are not time delayed, or at least i've never heard of this being the case. besides, you're wrong, i've actually heard more stuff this season than in the past...the two words i hear most often are 'shit' and 'fuck'

Yes, they are time delayed for about 7 seconds.

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:54 AM
delay? the games are not timed delayed, or at least i've never heard of this being the case. besides, you're wrong, i've actually heard more stuff this season than in the past...the two words i hear most often are 'shit' and 'fuck'

yup. ESPN and TNT are on delays. Come on man, post Janet Jackson-Superbowl?

If you still don't believe me. Try and link up the games (if you are from dallas) when UPN/FSN is showing the game simultaneously with TNT/ESPN.

There's at LEAST 4 seconds there from UPN/FSN game. Radio is probably the closest thing you'll come to the real thing and thats still 5 seconds off of real time.

It's the most annoying when the final stretch comes and people in a different room in a bar want a different channel. You'll get two seperate crowds cheering right after one another.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 01:56 AM
yup. ESPN and TNT are on delays. Come on man, post Janet Jackson-Superbowl?

If you still don't believe me. Try and link up the games (if you are from dallas) when UPN/FSN is showing the game simultaneously with TNT/ESPN.

There's at LEAST 4 seconds there from UPN/FSN game. Radio is probably the closest thing you'll come to the real thing and thats still 5 seconds off of real time.

It's the most annoying when the final stretch comes and people in a different room in a bar want a different channel. You'll get two seperate crowds cheering right after one another.

You are right. It's delayed.

At the arena, I have a TV on my desk sometimes, so I know for a fact it's clearly delayed by about 7 seconds or so from real time.

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:56 AM
The irony really is just too much. You "MFFL" come in here and talk about a fan wearing a shirt that says "shit" and that other fans are nothing unless you're a Spurs fan. did you miss that lovely shirt your owner wore? yes? ahhh - makes sense now.

Like I said...he is embarrassing. But it does add to the entertainment factor.

mFFL03
01-25-2007, 01:58 AM
You are right. It's delayed.

At the arena, I have a TV on my desk sometimes, so I know for a fact it's clearly delayed by about 7 seconds or so.

Cool, what do you do at the arena? My cousin wants a job there.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 02:00 AM
Cool, what do you do at the arena? My cousin wants a job there.

I'm a reporter.

ponky
01-25-2007, 02:15 AM
Yes, they are time delayed for about 7 seconds.

omg, i'm so disappointed. haha, not really, i watch the games 30 min after they start on tivo so i can ff past the commercials, timeouts, etc.

T-Pain
01-25-2007, 02:17 AM
Spurs vs. Rockets....

ahhh u saw it too

Fillmoe
01-28-2007, 02:33 AM

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/8947/bearshr0.jpg

infinite styles
01-28-2007, 10:25 AM
This is all too funny to me since you call your owners shirts just "embarrassiing" and "entertaining" but a shirt that a Spurs fan wears is "classless". Yes the games are on a delay but things still make it through. Even when you watch shows or movies on TNT or other networks the word SHIT is allowed.