PDA

View Full Version : Trade MAnu!!!!!!!!!!

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:01 AM
He is 31 and He wont get any better......He is good but not that good. Trade him now before we dont win this year........ I love what he did for us the past 5 years but get rid of him now. Manu for Gasol straight up :clap

aaronstampler
01-25-2007, 02:02 AM
he's um 29.

SAtown
He is 31 and He wont get any better......He is good but not that good. Trade him now before we dont win this year........ I love what he did for us the past 5 years but get rid of him now. Manu for Gasol straight up :clap

Nice sig, really. :donkey

johnpaulwall21
im not hatin on manu but if that were even possible than i would take it in a heart beat.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 02:05 AM

:lol

He's 29.

And Gasol makes a lot more money than him.

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:05 AM
29-31 whatever hes unpredictable and turns the ball over 50% of the time get rid of him now!!!!!!!

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 02:07 AM
where will gasol land? :nerd

ChumpDumper
01-25-2007, 02:07 AM
This is a sound and well-researched proposition.

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2007, 02:08 AM

Go hang yourself.

Who the fuck is going to play in the starting 5 if there is no Manu. Finley who sucks perhapse, or we can move Beno to the SG position and then we will be officialy the worst team in the NBA. :p:
OK there is Bary, but who will replace him from the bench.

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 02:09 AM
... turns the ball over 50% of the time get rid of him now!!!!!!!

50% of what? 50% of the times he touches it? :lol

SAtown
01-25-2007, 02:10 AM
Go hang yourself.

WTF, it's basketball. Chill

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2007, 02:11 AM
[QUOTE=Texas_Ranger]Go hang yourself. QUOTE]

WTF? Are you serious? It's basketball

It was a joke :toast

timvp
01-25-2007, 02:12 AM
This has to be a troll. No Spurs fan has ever had Parker level hate for Manu.

SAtown
01-25-2007, 02:13 AM
A joke, gotcha. It just seems people take this shit a lot more serious than they should.

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:13 AM
Are you Fin kidding me.......
Parker PG
Bowen SG
Gasol SF
Duncan PF
Elson C

Tell me one team that can Match up with that!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2007, 02:14 AM
Are you Fin kidding me.......
Parker PG
Bowen SG
Gasol SF
Duncan PF
Elson C

Tell me one team that can Match up with that!!!!! :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Are you taking some medications?

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 02:15 AM
I blame crack.

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:17 AM
OK tell me!!!!!! your looking at atleast 60-70 points a game from Park Gas and Dunc? What!!!!!

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:18 AM
Anyone?anyone?anyone?

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2007, 02:18 AM
OK tell me!!!!!! your looking at atleast 60-70 points a game from Park Gas and Dunc? What!!!!!

Do you think that Gasol and Tim coold play together.

And Gasol on the SF position is just funny. :lol :lol

mavsfan1000
01-25-2007, 02:19 AM
Actually it makes sense. That will fix the spurs rebounding problems right there.

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:19 AM
Actually it makes sense. That will fix the spurs rebounding problems right there.
Thank you!!!!!

T-Pain
01-25-2007, 02:20 AM
no dont trade manu!

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2007, 02:21 AM
And I always tought that that kind of thread's will not be successful.

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:24 AM
no dont trade manu! Why not......so he wont be some washed up argentine that went to a scrub team that doesnt care about winning Championships. F that, Basketball is about Business and winning championships is business trade him now before he is 31 and made of glass. Gasol FTW!!!!!

traitoravery
01-25-2007, 02:33 AM
Nice sig, really. :donkey Are you calling me a Jackass if you are then F you B*tch!!!!!! Ill knock your ass out!!!!! If your not then sorry.... Just a proposition!!!!!

Texas_Ranger
01-25-2007, 02:36 AM
Nice sig, really. :donkey

I agree :lol

SAtown
01-25-2007, 02:37 AM
Are you calling me a Jackass if you are then F you B*tch!!!!!! Ill knock your ass out!!!!! If your not then sorry.... Just a proposition!!!!!

What's with all the hate lately? Wow

Manu_The _Best
01-25-2007, 02:44 AM

Manu is NOT your problem...The NBA in the West is getting better and better, just the Spurs didn't catch up with it...They don't have reliable bench to compete this year. THAT'S ALL.

Merket95
01-25-2007, 02:58 AM
Nice sig, really. :donkey Man your sig is really cool too. But I think Averys is cooler!!!! :blah Spurs fANS should be more supportive!!! geez :toast

MmP
01-25-2007, 03:03 AM
How old are you?

6?

upTD
01-25-2007, 04:46 AM
Manu is NOT your problem...The NBA in the West is getting better and better, just the Spurs didn't catch up with it...They don't have reliable bench to compete this year. THAT'S ALL.

NO, I think Manu is one of spurs's problem.

He cannot do his best in first 3 qrs. the points he get from first 3 qrts. are less then that from the 4th qr., so the spurs are always behind and have to comeback in the 4th qr. with the MANU'S MAGIC. unluckily, the outcome is so bad this year.

and you all Manu's fans cheer it. SO Manu was encourage to addict to this mood in the cost of spurs's easy win.

Cheer it, and Manu is the BEST. because he can hit some key shot. he make some key chance and shot, points or not, He is on top and spurs's win ratio are down.

And I must repeat that it is one of spurs's problem, not all.

WalterBenitez
01-25-2007, 05:17 AM
where will gasol land? :nerd
With POP ... you heard about doghouse position? :wakeup

ginobili fan
01-25-2007, 06:15 AM
Never Never trade Manu
He's perfect for the spurs

Cherry
01-25-2007, 10:18 AM
Take this risk:

Trade Manu and kill yourself after see him beat the spurs in Playoffs/Finals.:devil

telecomguy
01-25-2007, 10:19 AM
NO, I think Manu is one of spurs's problem.

He cannot do his best in first 3 qrs. the points he get from first 3 qrts. are less then that from the 4th qr., so the spurs are always behind and have to comeback in the 4th qr. with the MANU'S MAGIC. unluckily, the outcome is so bad this year.

and you all Manu's fans cheer it. SO Manu was encourage to addict to this mood in the cost of spurs's easy win.

Cheer it, and Manu is the BEST. because he can hit some key shot. he make some key chance and shot, points or not, He is on top and spurs's win ratio are down.

And I must repeat that it is one of spurs's problem, not all.

You guys have it all wrong. The reason why Manu doesn't do much in the first two or 3 qtrs is because Parker is doing his solo dribble drive thing. Manu doesn't get too many touches and only in the 4th does he get heavily involved in the game on the offensive side.

Trade TP and get a real PG who is clutch. You may laugh at this but I think Cassell for example is much more effective than TP, totally clutch, and a smart player who relishes playing under pressure.

We need a creative PG who can make plays. One of the reason why Spurs offence is so predictable is becuase we don't have a true point guard who has a good court vision. We used to get away with it when TD was totally dominant and the league also allowed more physical play on the perimeter but now a good PG is critical to the success, and I am afraid TP just doesn't have what it takes.

Also we will likely get way more for TP than Manu due to parker being young and being flashy,etc.

ArgSpursFan
01-25-2007, 10:29 AM

If you wanna get Gasol,you´re gonna have to trade Timmy D my friend cause Pau makes way much money tham Ginobili,Manu is one of the cheapest players in this league with the Reg season and mostly Playoffs numbers he´s got.

upTD
01-25-2007, 10:39 AM
Take this risk:

Trade Manu and kill yourself after see him beat the spurs in Playoffs/Finals.:devil

he has no the ability. take it easy.

MajorMike
01-25-2007, 10:43 AM
I love Manu. The time has come to trade him for a top shelf 5 or 3.

ArgSpursFan
01-25-2007, 10:44 AM
Take this risk:

good qoute,I have to admit it.I was gonna say the same thing but I didn´t ,why?cause I´m argentinian and some people here think I´m just a ginobili fan and not a spurs fan.
I guess some people just don´t see the big pic.

cheguevara
01-25-2007, 10:57 AM
I am #1 Manu fan and I recognize he is capable of the most horrible games a human being can ever have. and last night was one of them.

but come on, blame the whole loss on Manu? all Spurs vets are waiting for the playoffs, wheter thats a mistake on their part, well that's on them.

and I don't even see gasol being better than manu in the playoffs.

Cherry
01-25-2007, 10:58 AM
good qoute,I have to admit it.I was gonna say the same thing but I didn´t ,why?cause I´m argentinian and some people here think I´m just a ginobili fan and not a spurs fan.
I guess some people just don´t see the big pic.

I can see the big pic. A big team problem.

TMTTRIO
01-25-2007, 02:09 PM
What's up with all these trade Manu posts? Yes Manu has had his bad games but so has everyone else on the team and if you think you can trade Manu for Gasol keep dreaming because Pau makes a whole lot more than what Manu makes.

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 02:12 PM
All these trade manu posts???????? This is the first day i saw his name coming up in discussions, its mostly trade parker and the bench, thats what i have seen.

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 02:23 PM
I like Manu, but I must agree that he is most valuable now. PG's and Centers are not easy to find, but if we aren't going to get a 3 that can rebound as well as score by the deadline, we could look at trading him this summer for one. Either a big guard (6'6) or a SF that weighs at least 220lbs. that can rebound and post up smaller guards. We wouldn't get Paul or Deron williams for Tony and anything else would be insane given Tony's age. If we trade Manu, I don't think it would be very hard replacing him w/ a two or three that can shoot and take you off the dribble. He does have intangibles that he brings, but what the other player would lack, he may have something else Manu doesn't.

TMTTRIO
01-25-2007, 02:29 PM
Whatever I don't really care anymore. He's my favorite player and will continue to be my favorite player but seeing that there's really nothing valuable to trade maybe it would be good for both the Spurs and Manu if there was a trade done. It sure would be weird seeing him in a different uniform if he was traded and hope that he doesn't come back to kill you :lol

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 02:32 PM
It obviously could/would never happen for several reasons, but I would love to see the Spurs trade Manu,their only mobile player not named parker, for gasol. Gasol would never play the three though. If he did, that is great news for the Mavs. Howard would fly right by and over him for every rebound, point, steal and block that he wanted. The only way that this could work is if Duncan moved to the 5, Gasol plays 4 and Bowen the three. That leaves the Spurs with an very questionable backcourt of Barry and parker, around whom most teams would run circles. also the frontcourt might improve its rebounding, but would be too big(Gasol), old(Bowen) and slow(Duncan) to be much of a defensive or offensive threat. Do the deal!!!

mardigan
01-25-2007, 02:33 PM
Manu is only part of the problem, he does need to score more and be more consistent, but that sounds to me like every player on the Spurs this year, not just Manu. Im sure Pop counting Tonys shots doesnt help Tony, and no other low post scorer doesnt help Tim. Manu is notoriously a slow starter, he will get it turned around, and as for Manu for Pau, this isnt NBA live were you can just trade for whoever you want, and on second thought tghat trade wouldnt even work on live. The Spurs just need a consistent scorer off the bench and they will be fine.

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 02:36 PM
well avery, if this trade was a done deal and duncan moved to 5 there could be another trade of our big men to get a 2 guard. it would work but it will never go down i guarantee it!!!!!!!!!

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 02:39 PM
That's true. That would leave the Spurs with a stockpile of bigs to offer in trade, but who wants elson, butler, oberto or horry bad enough to give up a quality 1 or 2 gaurd in exchange?

Like you said, it's all moot. That trade will never happen.

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 02:42 PM
I don't think Manu's part of the problem at all, I just think we need a better scoring perimeter player. Bruce, Finley, Beno, and Barry don't have much trade value as I'm sure everyone can agree. Our most tradeble assets are Tony and Manu, but again, given tony's age we would end up getting the lesser end of the stick by trading him. While I wouldn't trade him for a Magette. I would trade him for a Deng, Caron Butler-type player. Not saying those numbers would match, but something like that talent wise. Tim can be effective in the post for at least another 4 years. Maybe not at MVP form but certainly all-start level. We will need a go to guy soon and people here already think Tony shoots to much, so give him a go to guy on the wings that gets it done night in night out if given the touches, not someone that comes around in the 4th or every other month. When Manu comes back from an injury, he's on the bench 1st few games. Kobe, Vince, Redd aren't. He's not on their level so why not get someone on his that can also rebound.

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 02:45 PM
That's true. That would leave the Spurs with a stockpile of bigs to offer in trade, but who wants elson, butler, oberto or horry bad enough to give up a quality 1 or 2 gaurd in exchange?

Like you said, it's all moot. That trade will never happen.
Exactly, we don't have the assets. People may hate it b/c he's a fan favorite, but I like the Spurs w/ or w/out Manu I'm sorry, but I'd deal him before the deadline if I were REALLY "RC's Boss" :tu

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 02:48 PM
I think that he is a key to the Spurs past success, but trading Manu now does make the most sense for this team. His value will only decrease from this point forward. He is still good enough to package him with another player for someone who could really help out the spurs. Either way, I'm not sure that the spurs can make just one move that would put them over the top this season.

nkdlunch
01-25-2007, 02:50 PM
would you guys trade manu for Antoine Jamison?

maybe a deal of Manu + Beno +Williams/whoever for Jamison and Daniels.
Bowen could be SG, and Jamison SF

I want Manu in my home city :smokin

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 02:52 PM
i would do a manu jamison trade in a heart beat :hungry: :hungry:

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 02:55 PM
I think that any reasonable Spur fan would do that deal in an instant. Having Jamieson in your frontcourt would drastically improve your squad. I do not believe that the Wizzards would even consider such a deal though.. Right now I would easily take both Butler and Agent 0 over Manu. Really, I think that the Wizzards would be severely downgrading by replacing Jamieson with Manu.

nkdlunch
01-25-2007, 02:58 PM
Butler is more important than Jamison in that squad. And arenas... comeon

holy shit, just thinking of a team w/Arenas, Manu, Butler, damn!!! they would be sick but they would average 25 TOs a game

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 02:59 PM
Man, this thread sucks.

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:07 PM
that' my point exactly. They wouldn't want to disrupt their rotation of Butler, Areanas, and Daniels by adding Manu to that mix (even if daniels was included in the deal). I suppose that they could go even smaller than they already are and put Arenas at the 1, Manu at the 2, and Butler at the three, which admittedly is an excellent collection of smalls, but they would also lose their best frontcourt player in that deal. That pretty much leaves them with Etan Thomas at the four and haywood at the 5. I don't think they would be as good if that trade happened, but that definately is an interesting lineup for the Wiz. Thomas and Haywood are both defensively minded, so there would still probably be enough shots left for everyone.....

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:10 PM
Man, this thread sucks.

why? do you love Manu or hate the ideas that have been floted?

the spurs recent play sux worse though.

mardigan
01-25-2007, 03:11 PM
Spur fans are reaching for players we have no chance of getting. Maybe trading for a role player, bringing up a NBDLer or our team playing with some heart are more viable options than Gasol or Jamison

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 03:12 PM
why? do you love Manu or hate the ideas that have been floted?

the spurs recent play sux worse though.

The thread starter's behavior was ridiculous.

There hasn't been any reasonable, do-able trade posted in the thread.

I don't think the Spurs have any intention of trading Manu.

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:14 PM
almost any deal would be a more viable option that the spurs trying for either one of those two players.

Manu can still yield a decent player if traded, but not any of the names that I have heard so far.

Maybe Manu for Bryant, wade or leBron? :rolleyes

It does seem like its time for the spurs to move somebody though....

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:16 PM
The thread starter's behavior was ridiculous.

There hasn't been any reasonable, do-able trade posted in the thread.

I don't think the Spurs have any intention of trading Manu.

do you feel like they have any intention of trading anyone this season? or are they going to ride out with what they've already got?

Ocotillo
01-25-2007, 03:18 PM
Oh why oh why can't the NBA be like a message board? :lol

It kills me when various posters say (Name of Spurs player) is a scrub or washed up or sucks or whatever so.....................

Let's trade him for:

Pau Gasol or Lebron James or Rashard Lewis or Elton Brand or Corey Maggette.

Check yourself for a moment. If the guy you want to trade is a scrub, why would another team want that scrub and especially, why would they want to trade a quality player for a scrub?

Enough already with the Beno for Barabosa type trade ideas............

Kori Ellis
01-25-2007, 03:19 PM
do you feel like they have any intention of trading anyone this season? or are they going to ride out with what they've already got?

I think they will continue to explore their options and try to make a trade.

Ocotillo
01-25-2007, 03:20 PM

I think they would be willing to make a deal but have put limitations on what they will take. Specifically, contracts that go beyond 2008. Trading is hard enough in the league, add those sort of pre-conditions and you nearly guarantee you won't be making any deals.

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:22 PM
Oh why oh why can't the NBA be like a message board? :lol

It kills me when various posters say (Name of Spurs player) is a scrub or washed up or sucks or whatever so.....................

Let's trade him for:

Pau Gasol or Lebron James or Rashard Lewis or Elton Brand or Corey Maggette.

Check yourself for a moment. If the guy you want to trade is a scrub, why would another team want that scrub and especially, why would they want to trade a quality player for a scrub?

Enough already with the Beno for Barabosa type trade ideas............

Ironic that you chose the Beno for Barbosa example. Isn't that what the Spurs basically did in the draft? Or was it that they drafted Beno instead of Josh Howard? I honestly cannot remember....

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:24 PM
I think they would be willing to make a deal but have put limitations on what they will take. Specifically, contracts that go beyond 2008. Trading is hard enough in the league, add those sort of pre-conditions and you nearly guarantee you won't be making any deals.

What happens in 08? Do you guys suddenly get alot of cap space in that season?

It's also difficult to make deals when the team looking for a deal has nothing of any value that it is willing to offer....

Ocotillo
01-25-2007, 03:24 PM
Barabosa was the year Josh Howard fell to the Spurs. They made a deal with Phoenix and drafted Barabosa for them. Dallas came up next and made the savy move of drafting Howard. The rest is history.

MrChug
01-25-2007, 03:25 PM
:dont

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:26 PM
Barabosa was the year Josh Howard fell to the Spurs. They made a deal with Phoenix and drafted Barabosa for them. Dallas came up next and made the savy move of drafting Howard. The rest is history.

wasn't Beno somehow involved though? Was he the player that the spurs drafted with the pick that they acquired for barbosa?

Ocotillo
What happens in 08? Do you guys suddenly get alot of cap space in that season?

It's also difficult to make deals when the team looking for a deal has nothing of any value that it is willing to offer....

The general consensus is that will be a year with cap space as only the big three will be under contract. The reason that philosophy is so unpopular is the last time we targeted a season for cap space we made a run at Jason Kidd and ended up with Rasho Nesterovich. Who will be the big catch in 2008? Adonal Foyle?

RC's Boss
They drafted Barbosa for PHX and passed on Howard much to the dismay of "Tiny" Tim.

Ocotillo
01-25-2007, 03:29 PM
wasn't Beno somehow involved though? Was he the player that the spurs drafted with the pick that they acquired for barbosa?
Beno was drafted in '04, the year after Barbosa and Howard were picked. I don't think he was connected to that trade.

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:33 PM
The general consensus is that will be a year with cap space as only the big three will be under contract. The reason that philosophy is so unpopular is the last time we targeted a season for cap space we made a run at Jason Kidd and ended up with Rasho Nesterovich. Who will be the big catch in 2008? Adonal Foyle?

LOL at Foyle. :lol

I'm not sure, and you as a spurs fan aware of this situation might know, but isn't Wade, LeBron, Anthony and a few other 3 year contracts up around that time?

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:34 PM
They drafted Barbosa for PHX and passed on Howard much to the dismay of "Tiny" Tim.

What did the Suns give the Spurs for barbosa?

KB24
01-25-2007, 03:35 PM
MANU = One Hit Wonder

:owned

mardigan
01-25-2007, 03:35 PM
A future pick

big3bigD
01-25-2007, 03:37 PM
A future pick

A pick that was used on whom?

I guess that i should just look it up.... :reading

bdictjames
01-25-2007, 04:28 PM
LOL at this thread

SPURS vs NBA media
01-25-2007, 08:25 PM

thats is what you are a TRAITOR

Don Quixote
01-25-2007, 08:48 PM
What is up with the anti-Manu-ism on this board? It's baffling enough that some Spurs "fans" are like that, but really ... what does Mav/King/Knick/whoever fan have against him?

I guarantee that if Manu were on YOUR team, you would absolutely love him.

Is it jealousy talking? I mean, 2 NBA championship rings, an Olympic gold medal ...

I guess that's fans of the Mavericks, Kings, Suns, and Celtics & Knicks (in recent years), wouldn't recognize a champion if they saw one.

Don Quixote
01-25-2007, 09:19 PM

Umm ... Manu is 4 days older than me, and I'm only 29. So unless we've discovered some form of time-travel, then we may be stretching his age a bit, no?

SequSpur
01-25-2007, 09:40 PM
I'd trade Manu yesterday

Pugglekicker_21
01-25-2007, 10:03 PM
dont do it yet i know in a couple of years it'll be time but not yet

johnpaulwall21
01-26-2007, 12:49 AM
by then his stock will be lower than stockton

ArgSpursFan
01-26-2007, 03:39 PM
I'd trade Manu yesterday

And I´d trade Parker the day BEFORE yesterday.

mardigan
01-26-2007, 03:46 PM
And I´d trade Parker the day BEFORE yesterday.
Why would you trade a 24 year point guard who shoots 50% plus from the field every year. Some Spur fans are idiots

westside210
01-26-2007, 03:51 PM
Yall Stupid

veronicamae
01-26-2007, 05:57 PM
there's more to being a great teammate than not turning the ball over.

personally, i'll keep someone who consistently gives the team a spark and gets them moving and hustling and turns it over a few times per game than someone who sits on their ass and holds the ball.

mavsfan1000
01-26-2007, 05:59 PM
The spurs need rebounding. That is what Gasol is best at. Trade Manu, some picks, and fillers for Gasol would really help San Antonio. Plus they can move Duncan to center and have Gasol at power forward. Either way it allows for more rebounding which the spurs need.

mardigan
01-26-2007, 06:01 PM
We cant get Gasol for Manu and picks

Kermit
01-26-2007, 06:06 PM
gasol? are you serious? why don't we just go after kobe. no, i know...let's get lebron. i hear the cavs might trade him for beno and a couple of mike finley's hemorrhoids. let's see if the suns might give us steve nash for some lap dances at tiffany's cabaret.

spurschick
01-26-2007, 06:10 PM
Out of pure sacrifice, I'm willing to take Manu off of the Spurs' hands for a 27" color tv and a treadmill. I know, I know... I'm being way too generous. But it's all about the team right now and I'll do whatever it takes.

Meanwhile...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54259&page=10&pp=26&highlight=ditka

v2freak
01-26-2007, 06:12 PM
We still need a long 3 who is light, quick, can defend and rebound. An example of this is Tayshaun Prince?

Cherry
01-26-2007, 08:10 PM
Meanwhile...
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54259&page=10&pp=26&highlight=ditka

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Following a ho-hum fourth quarter performance by San Antonio Spurs guard Manu Ginobili in the team's 107-98 victory over the Portland Trailblazers Monday night, the Pacific Northwest franchise will announce a name change.

Sources within the Trailblazer organization confirmed a previously published report from The Associated Press that the team would be renamed the Portland Ginobilis.

The team's assistant general manager declined to confirm the news until a 4 p.m. PST press conference.

"We're not even thinking of changing the name," Kevin Pritchard said. "And even if we were, we would change the city name, too. The Manu Ginobilis have a nice ring to it."

-- Story will update as news breaks. --

:reading