PDA

View Full Version : And The Cradle Will Rock

01-25-2007, 09:07 AM
Sucks Michael Anthony won't be along for the ride, but I'd see them nometheless (http://www.eonline.com/news/article/index.jsp?uuid=204d8ea0-2340-4878-a85f-5a7975395d24)

KEDA
01-25-2007, 09:20 AM
I knew about this a few weeks ago, and yes you will see me up front when they come back to the AT&T center!

Saddam's Ghost
01-25-2007, 09:26 AM
Bill: Ted, while I agree that, in time, our band will be most triumphant. The truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen on guitar.
Ted: Yes, Bill. But, I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video.
Bill: Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we even have decent instruments.
Ted: Well, how can we have decent instruments when we don't really even know how to play?
Bill: That is why we NEED Eddie Van Halen!
Ted: And THAT is why we need a triumphant video.

Saddam's Ghost
01-25-2007, 09:26 AM
:lol I love that movie, brah!

AlamoSpursFan
01-25-2007, 09:27 AM
I'll check this out too, but it will quickly become painfully obvious how big a part of the whole Van Halen/Hagar package Mike was...

01-25-2007, 09:29 AM
Bill: Ted, while I agree that, in time, our band will be most triumphant. The truth is, Wyld Stallyns will never be a super band until we have Eddie Van Halen on guitar.
Ted: Yes, Bill. But, I do not believe we will get Eddie Van Halen until we have a triumphant video.
Bill: Ted, it's pointless to have a triumphant video before we even have decent instruments.
Ted: Well, how can we have decent instruments when we don't really even know how to play?

Be excellent to each other.

Saddam's Ghost
01-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Every rose has its thorn...every night has its dawn...every cowboy, sings a sad, sad song! The sequel was almost as good as the original brah!

Fabbs
01-25-2007, 10:03 AM
I'll check this out too, but it will quickly become painfully obvious how big a part of the whole Van Halen/Hagar package Mike was...
While Michael may be a favorite of some, i don't think it would be that difficult. This tribute band guy seems to do everything and anything Anothy could/does do.
http://www.theatomicpunks.com/

But i think 15 year old Wolfgang, last name Van Halen or not, is a mistake.
On tour with all the derelicts including his father....

samikeyp
01-25-2007, 10:16 AM

Be excellent to each other.

And....

PARTY ON DUDES!!! :lol

tlongII
01-25-2007, 12:07 PM
I saw Van Halen and AC/DC back in 1980 and it was one of the best shows I've ever seen. However, I doubt I will go see this show.