PDA

View Full Version : Trade _______ NOW!!!!!

dknights411
01-25-2007, 02:22 PM
I mean let's face it. _______ had his run, but it's over now. He can't _______, he can't ______, and he sure as hell can't ______. Geez, _______ would do a better job than this loser!!! It's time for him to go. We could probably trade him to ________ for ________. That would give us the _______ we so desperatley need. If Pop or RC doesn't do this deal, then I swear I'll _______________________________________!!!!!

Make this deal NOW!!!

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 02:23 PM
:wakeup cool.....................

AFBlue
01-25-2007, 02:34 PM
I mean let's face it. _______ had his run, but it's over now. He can't _______, he can't ______, and he sure as hell can't ______. Geez, _______ would do a better job than this loser!!! It's time for him to go. We could probably trade him to ________ for ________. That would give us the _______ we so desperatley need. If Pop or RC doesn't do this deal, then I swear I'll _______________________________________!!!!!

Make this deal NOW!!!

I tried to fit Emanuel Ginobili and Nikoloz Tskitishvili in, but the space you provided wasn't adequate.

ducks
01-25-2007, 02:37 PM

Make this deal NOW!!!

making a trade just for a trade sake is stupid
you have to get = talent in return or close

Fabbs
01-25-2007, 02:38 PM
Pop, motivate, create, adjust! L.A. Phil J. Fresh air. Move to L.A. and root for the Lakers.

texwheel
01-25-2007, 02:44 PM
We seem to have lost our fire and desire. Franchise players should show the desire and lead the way. Why not trade franchise players! Duncan for Garnett. He sure as hell would work to win now.

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 02:47 PM
lets trade u for textire, he would sure work on a better post.

RC's Boss
01-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Garnett's too light in the ass to play post.

nkdlunch
01-25-2007, 02:48 PM
Trade the Coyote for Benny the Bull!!

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 02:54 PM
forget that coyote is a athletic swingman and a class act, benny the bull has a lot of baggage!!

nkdlunch
01-25-2007, 02:56 PM
how about play the Coyote as backup PG, he can't be worse than Beno/Vaughn

johnpaulwall21
01-25-2007, 03:05 PM
hes got poise and hes got bug eyes to see the court. i say that sounds like a good idea. :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant :elephant

AFBlue
01-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Pop, motivate, create, adjust! L.A. Phil J. Fresh air. Move to L.A. and root for the Lakers.

Is this Bill Walton waxing poetic about nothing again?

Fabbs
01-25-2007, 03:16 PM
Is this Bill Walton waxing poetic about nothing again?
No it's a fill in of the OPs blanks.

ALVAREZ6
01-25-2007, 03:53 PM
I mean let's face it. Beno had his run, but it's over now. He can't shoot, he can't pass, and he sure as hell can't play D. Geez, Rasho would do a better job than this loser!!! It's time for him to go. We could probably trade him to Orlando for Dwight Howard. That would give us the everything we so desperatley need. If Pop or RC doesn't do this deal, then I swear I'll move to Iraq!!!!!

Make this deal NOW!!!

AFBlue
01-25-2007, 04:03 PM
No it's a fill in of the OPs blanks.

Ahhh...yeah sorry, it's almost quittin' time for me. Still, it does sound Walton-ish....God I had to put the game on mute last night after the first quarter b/c I'd had enough of him. Which sucks b/c I probably missed out on Jon poking fun endlessly at his brother...classic sibling rivalry played out on national tv is awesome.