PDA

View Full Version : Kori...

Please_dont_ban_me
01-25-2007, 07:56 PM
Did you email the Ticket 760? :D

How many female sports fans in San Antonio can there be, whose name is Kori.

=RTM=
01-26-2007, 04:52 AM
You must be the only person who still tunes in.

Kori Ellis
01-26-2007, 05:50 AM
Did you email the Ticket 760? :D

How many female sports fans in San Antonio can there be, whose name is Kori.

About what?

I talk to Don Harris, Vexler, etc on email and phone regularly, but I've never emailed a question into the Ticket 760 per se.

polandprzem
01-26-2007, 06:24 AM
Maybe it was Corey ?

Magette

johnsmith
01-26-2007, 08:53 AM
About what?

I talk to Don Harris, Vexler, etc on email and phone regularly, but I've never emailed a question into the Ticket 760 per se.

Make sure next time you talk to Vexler and Walter you let them know they are the worst sports talk show on the radio in the entire country.

Please_dont_ban_me
01-27-2007, 01:46 AM
About what?

It was about the Cowboys. I don't remember exactly what the email was, but something to the extent of "whats sucks is that its not one thing, there's so many problems".

Sidenote - You know what would make a really good sports talk show? Don Harris and the voice of the Spurs (whose name is escaping me at the moment).

SAtown
01-27-2007, 01:54 AM
Make sure next time you talk to Vexler and Walter you let them know they are the worst sports talk show on the radio in the entire country.

I disagree. I think they are very entertaining and enjoy listening to those guys.

Please_dont_ban_me
01-29-2007, 01:52 AM
I disagree. I think they are very entertaining and enjoy listening to those guys.

Really?

I think it was better back in the Jay Howard / Laura Green days. I've said this before but I'll say it again, Walter is a good personality. But he has to play a certain role...which requires a knowledgeable informed guy opposite to him. Vex or David can't play that role for shit.