PDA

View Full Version : Mavs Lost!

Fillmoe
01-25-2007, 10:46 PM
this needs its own thread....

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

RonMexico
01-25-2007, 10:46 PM
Josh Howard with an all-star performance... oh, wait a minute - he must have started believing his own hype again.

G-Money
01-25-2007, 10:50 PM
I guess the Mavs feared the----> :fro

mavsfan1000
01-25-2007, 11:05 PM
Wow! A regular season loss. How terrible.

RonMexico
01-25-2007, 11:06 PM

I agree. Unfortunately, you Mavs fans like to hang 2 parcticular games over the Suns this year, so you're just reaping what you sow.

ponky
01-25-2007, 11:15 PM
and Ron Mexico just peed his pants with joy

dallaskd
01-25-2007, 11:17 PM

dude your a fag, your team is one of the worst in the NBA. It would be impossible to create a thread called Kings Lose! every time Sacramento lost.

ponky
01-25-2007, 11:20 PM
dude your a fag, your team is one of the worst in the NBA. It would be impossible to create a thread called Kings Lose! every time Sacramento lost.

that's why they have a whole forum to contain all those threads in one place...no need to spread that negative shit all over the board! :lol

trueD
01-26-2007, 12:00 AM
that's why they have a whole forum to contain all those threads in one place...no need to spread that negative shit all over the board! :lol

Why do you care if there's a Kings forum? Oh, because YOU don't have one. Otherwise, you would be there right now bitching and moaning in private.

Instead you got yerself a real game thread right smack in the middle of the NBA forum on a SPURS board, oh the irony. :dramaquee

T-Pain
01-26-2007, 12:07 AM

i agree, MAVS choked!!!!!

ponky
01-26-2007, 12:12 AM
Why do you care if there's a Kings forum? Oh, because YOU don't have one. Otherwise, you would be there right now bitching and moaning in private.

Instead you got yerself a real game thread right smack in the middle of the NBA forum on a SPURS board, oh the irony. :dramaquee

you know what the real irony is about this post? look at the thread (mavs related) and look at the poster (kings fan) and then look at the forum (nba forum on a spurs board)...you can thank me for making your point

um, who is bitching and moaning about the loss tonight? lol, it's one loss, look at our freakin' record. now if they lose three in a row then i'll worry. way to stick up for another Kings fan who starts a million threads a day in the NBA forum just to diss others, real contributions there! ever wonder how many posts he has in the Kings forum as opposed the NBA forum?

btw, i understand why kings fans would be humorless right now, but it was a freakin joke

it's alright for me to answer your questions about the playoff format on this board but that's it right? :rolleyes

ponky
01-26-2007, 12:13 AM
i agree, MAVS choked!!!!!

yup they did, they had the lead at one point in the game and they lost it

T-Pain
01-26-2007, 12:15 AM
yup they did, they had the lead at one point in the game and they lost it
yeah, but we spurs fans have had more of these experiences and close calls this season than you did, so be grateful

Fillmoe
01-26-2007, 12:16 AM
lol tpain.....

ponky
01-26-2007, 12:17 AM
yeah, but we spurs fans have had more of these experiences and close calls this season than you did, so be grateful

lol, ok, i will be...enjoy, and i mean this with the most sour face i can make :lol

atxrocker
01-26-2007, 12:26 AM
it's funny how arrogant mav fans are after meaningless regular season wins but how nonchalant they try to act after a loss.

Fillmoe
01-26-2007, 12:30 AM
mavs fans are the biggest bitches ive seen in a long time..... they should all be forced to use that avatar ponky was using a bit ago with that bitch on her rag spraying everywhere

mavs>spurs2
01-26-2007, 12:31 AM
it's funny how arrogant mav fans are after meaningless regular season wins but how nonchalant they try to act after a loss.

Nobody said they're meaningless, it just doesn't mean everything. Mavs didn't come ready to play and looked sluggish all game, so they lost. Big deal. Let's see how many "meaningfull" wins the mavs have compared to the kings come playoff time.

mavs>spurs2
01-26-2007, 12:33 AM
mavs fans are the biggest bitches ive seen in a long time..... they should all be forced to use that avatar ponky was using a bit ago with that bitch on her rag spraying everywhere

Mav fans are bitches? Look at all the king fans running around screaming for joy. OMG the mavs lost, big deal, it still doesn't change the fact that the mavs are a contender while the kings still blow.

stretch
01-26-2007, 12:47 AM
Josh Howard with an all-star performance... oh, wait a minute - he must have started believing his own hype again.
November 8th - 4-13 shooting

Novemeber 29th - 5-16 shooting

December 28th - 4-12 shooting

January 5th - 3-12 shooting

January 19th - 2-9 shooting

a few breathtaking "all-Star performances" as well by your boy Shawn Marion... i guess he believed his own hype as well...

oh wait, nevermind... im not a suns fan, so i know simple basketball logic and facts, and that everyone, even the greatest players have shit games from time to time.

stretch
01-26-2007, 12:50 AM
its funny how you say that, considering no mavs fan on this forum gets worked up one bit over any mavs wins (except for the Dirk Nowitzki poster, who is just a goofy weirdo). even funnier, is that everyone gets all excited when the Mavs lose. why? because people know they are a team to actually give a shit about. but no one gives a shit when the kings lose. in fact, no one gives a shit about the kings, period.

trueD
01-26-2007, 12:55 AM
you know what the real irony is about this post? look at the thread (mavs related) and look at the poster (kings fan) and then look at the forum (nba forum on a spurs board)...you can thank me for making your point
My point wasn't that Kings fans can or can't post anywhere they choose at ST (just like everyone else), but that Mav's fans don't have their own forum. Try to keep up!

um, who is bitching and moaning about the loss tonight? lol, it's one loss, look at our freakin' record. now if they lose three in a row then i'll worry.
Okay, so we're good. No pissing and moaning about the loss by ponky tonight. I haven't strolled the game thread so taking your word for it is okay with me.

way to stick up for another Kings fan who starts a million threads a day in the NBA forum just to diss others, real contributions there! ever wonder how many posts he has in the Kings forum as opposed the NBA forum? Ahhhhh, the "filmoe is an ass" argument. Nice try, but I know what name he wears on the front. He's repping MY team!

btw, i understand why kings fans would be humorless right now, but it was a freakin jokeHa ha. Making fun of Kings forum AND intimating that fillmoe should be restricted to posting there because he irritates you--irritated me, my bad. :lol

it's alright for me to answer your questions about the playoff format on this board but that's it right? :rolleyes
Ah dahling, you answer questions anywhere and from anyone you want. That's the joy here, of course. It's why you are here, it's why I am here...and it's why fillmoe is here.

Now, everybody Love orgy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trueD
01-26-2007, 12:59 AM
in fact, no one gives a shit about the kings, period.

:lmao

Cool, and while no one gives a shit Kings fans get to hang out in their own forum and talk about Mavs fans with each other, while getting off on negative threads and pointless trade talk. Good times.

xoxo

Fillmoe
01-26-2007, 01:01 AM
first of all its all jokes.... and if you guy think i just pick on the mavs...... yall need to open your eyes.... im an equal opportunity hater i hate on all teams....... i just enjoy making fun of the mavs and watching mavs fans cry like babies.........

YOU MAD?

oh and i see you trued ;)

johnpaulwall21
01-26-2007, 01:01 AM

:lol :lol damn that Fillmoe is a class act.

trueD
01-26-2007, 01:02 AM
I kid, because Mavs fans are much better around here than last year post season. They have every right to have their own forum. They just don't.

trueD
01-26-2007, 01:22 AM
Okay, so we're good. No pissing and moaning about the loss by ponky tonight. I haven't strolled the game thread so taking your word for it is okay with me.

So ponky, you're a stand-up fan. No pissing and moaning...I checked out the thread. You GO Girl.

Mavs Fan In Egypt
01-27-2007, 03:00 AM
hey, all u faggot spurs fans out there, y dont we start a thread 4 every time the spurs lost?

ponky
01-27-2007, 03:05 AM

LMFAO, they made me remove it and it was just ANIME!!! :lol :lol :lol

ponky
01-27-2007, 03:08 AM
So ponky, you're a stand-up fan. No pissing and moaning...I checked out the thread. You GO Girl.

Alright thanks, I have no probs with not bitching about my team and blaming shit on everyone else, I save that for some dallas forum I just joined. In fact, I think I'm just directing my smack talking at Ron Mexico from now on, I like to laugh at his replies, he's just so bitter.

Good luck later today Kings fan!!! To a good game :toast :clap

RonMexico
01-27-2007, 03:27 AM
Alright thanks, I have no probs with not bitching about my team and blaming shit on everyone else, I save that for some dallas forum I just joined. In fact, I think I'm just directing my smack talking at Ron Mexico from now on, I like to laugh at his replies, he's just so bitter.

Good luck later today Kings fan!!! To a good game :toast :clap

This isn't the first time a girl has been obsessed with me. I should be used to it by now. I'll admit I am a funny guy. And I am bitter. And I'm pissed the Suns have two record breaking streaks in one season and STILL are only a 1/2 game ahead of the Mavs. In any other year but this one, two 15+ game winning streaks would equal at least a 4-5 game lead. We're experiencing quite a year all around the NBA. Unfortunately for me but lucky for you, I can't even stand my own fanbase and their lack of b-ball knowledge, so I have to direct all my rants here. Actually, I think I found the root of all my problems - I read Mavtalk and see everyone illogically ripping on the Suns; then I look at Suns' forums and see those fans illogically saying these Suns are the best team in history while also creating threads about which player is cutest and so I'm stuck in posting limbo and slowly going insane. I'm like a self-loathing Jew (and no, I'm not anti-Semitic, but I have to prove a point).

stretch
01-27-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm like a self-loathing Jew

you're a jew?

1Parker1
01-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Bulls just showed the league how to beat the Dallas Mavs: PLAY SOME DAMN DEFENSE!!

It's really not that hard, grab offensive rebounds, limit the Mavs to one chance per possession, and defend the middle. Heat played good defense on them in those last 4 games in the Finals, hence, the reason Mavs choked.

Spurs did not play good defense consistently on the Mavs during their series last year, partially because they didn't have the right personell to do so. Mavs scored over 100 or in the 90's in many of those games. Hence the reason the Spurs lost.

Defense still wins championships and a large part of the reason why I believe the Suns won't make it to the Finals and if they do, not a championship.

kingsfan
01-27-2007, 02:14 PM
Good luck later today Kings fan!!! To a good game :toast :clapSame to you, you and fill watching the game together? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smimakeout.gif

LilMissSPURfect
01-27-2007, 02:14 PM

yeah....a regular season loss....... :rolleyes

Flopper
01-27-2007, 02:29 PM
Damn...i was hoping the Suns lose too...but w/e.

Fillmoe
01-27-2007, 02:44 PM
Same to you, you and fill watching the game together? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smimakeout.gif

I will be watching, she wont......

http://home.hccnet.nl/bart.vancoenen/Smiley/SuckMe.gif

ponky
01-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Same to you, you and fill watching the game together? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smimakeout.gif

lol, hells no...i need to ignore fill a bit more!

Fillmoe
01-27-2007, 03:00 PM
you could join that homo whottt and put half of spurstalk including myself on ignore.......

quote that please

ponky
01-27-2007, 03:03 PM
Bulls just showed the league how to beat the Dallas Mavs: PLAY SOME DAMN DEFENSE!!

It's really not that hard, grab offensive rebounds, limit the Mavs to one chance per possession, and defend the middle. Heat played good defense on them in those last 4 games in the Finals, hence, the reason Mavs choked.

Spurs did not play good defense consistently on the Mavs during their series last year, partially because they didn't have the right personell to do so. Mavs scored over 100 or in the 90's in many of those games. Hence the reason the Spurs lost.

Defense still wins championships and a large part of the reason why I believe the Suns won't make it to the Finals and if they do, not a championship.

Mavs took lots and lots of wide open shots that didn't fall. They had plenty of unforced turnovers as well. I'll give the Bulls credit, they played very well and Gordon had one of his better days on the offensive side, he can be either great or terrible, so inconsistent at times. Obviosuly great defense helps but I wouldn't use this game as a roadmap to beating the Mavs, there's no way that the Bulls played the best defense in the league to keep us at 30% shooting. It was a fluke game and the Bulls were ready to take over. Actually, the Mavs played fairly good defense in the second half, otherwise there is no way in hell the score wouldn't have been a 4 point gap in the second half with the Mavs still shooting 30%.

kingsfan
01-27-2007, 03:03 PM
you could join that homo whottt and put half of spurstalk including myself on ignore.......

quote that pleaseDone.

kingsfan
01-27-2007, 03:04 PM
lol, hells no...i need to ignore fill a bit more!Aww is the honeymoon over already? http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smicry.gif