PDA

View Full Version : Bad News for Message Board

RonMexico
01-27-2007, 10:16 PM
I'm sorry to inform you all that my roommate who is RonMexico on this message board was involved in a car crash in Houston today that has left him in the hospital.

I was getting on his computer and saw him logged in on this message board where he says he gets in debates with you all a lot and I often hear him furiously typing in here.

He did want me to pass along an important message to you all: He (and I quote) "doesn't care if LeBron is out tomorrow, because the Suns already whipped his ass in Phoenix. Rack up #17."

Amare_32
01-27-2007, 10:28 PM
Is he okay?
________
FORD GT40 HISTORY (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Ford_GT40)
________
Zoloft death (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

Greg Oden
01-27-2007, 10:29 PM
Is he okay?

:lol

at least you're going along with it.

mavsfan1000
01-27-2007, 10:32 PM
Haha funny man. I'm not falling for this.

Amare_32
01-27-2007, 10:33 PM

at least you're going along with it.

Is this a joke? RonMexico I hate you! :lol
________
Buy vaporizers (http://vaporizers.net/)
________
Hyde Park Residence Pattaya (http://pattayaluxurycondos.com)

ponky
01-27-2007, 10:38 PM
Ron Mexico, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Come back, you're still a thousand times better than Fillmoe!!!

JMarkJohns
01-27-2007, 10:41 PM
If true, my sincerest regrets.

If false, I'm gonna have to try this as no Suns fan is more full of himself than I, so this attention-grabbing attempt may have to be included in my arsenal :)

Either way, get well, Ron! :spin j/k

BUMP
01-27-2007, 11:30 PM
"i happen to have seen him logged in on this message board and he wanted me to pass this message to you guys"

dallasmavsnfuego214
01-27-2007, 11:33 PM
so he called you and told you to leave this message on here, or did he leave a note on his computer? :lol

either way that sounds too funny.

oh BTW, this is my friend's roomate, he died today.

Fillmoe
01-27-2007, 11:34 PM
best news ive heard all day

ponky
01-27-2007, 11:37 PM
so RonMexico lives in Houston and his Houston roommate is also a Suns fans? wow, what are the chances of that?!?!?!

he did say he was driving to college station today for some game, but still, this is absurd

Fillmoe
01-27-2007, 11:42 PM
Ron Mexico, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Come back, you're still a thousand times better than Fillmoe!!!

the bitches love saying my name.... why would u be any different..... midge says it about 100 times a day... thats the only dude i know that mentions my name so much...... im pretty sure hes gay

mqywaaah
01-28-2007, 12:36 AM
Is this a faux?

JamStone
01-28-2007, 09:11 AM
It's 2007. Get your own damn computer.

Dre_7
01-28-2007, 09:15 AM
so RonMexico lives in Houston and his Houston roommate is also a Suns fans? wow, what are the chances of that?!?!?!

he did say he was driving to college station today for some game, but still, this is absurd

His "roommate" never claimed to be a Suns fan. Just said a quote.

He did want me to pass along an important message to you all: He (and I quote) "doesn't care if LeBron is out tomorrow, because the Suns already whipped his ass in Phoenix. Rack up #17."

dallaskd
01-28-2007, 07:04 PM
Is this a joke? RonMexico I hate you! :lol

dude your a dumbass

Amare_32
01-28-2007, 07:12 PM
dude your a dumbass

How I am supposed to know it was a joke? You never know.
________
Silversurfer vaporizer (http://vaporizers.net/silver-surfer-vaporizer)
________
WEB SHOWS (http://livesexwebshows.com/)

dallaskd
01-28-2007, 07:15 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

ShackO
01-28-2007, 11:57 PM
I have seen a lot of things in my time but never this..... :dramaquee WTF???

I guess I will have to have something like this written into my last will and testament now...... And maybe a pre-written last post for the board..... :dramaquee

Should I be in an accident or rendered incapacitated and unable to post please have my attorney immediately contact spurstalk, sackings.com and realkingstalk.com and inform them of my situation........ :dramaquee

:violin

:meeting:

ShoogarBear
01-29-2007, 01:25 AM
If it's a joke, I don't get it.

More likely for it to be the truth.

Hope he's out soon.

Trainwreck2100
01-29-2007, 01:46 AM
It might not ne a joke, I was a frequent at a message board where a guy died on 9/11 and his wife logged in to tell people when it happened.

ponky
01-29-2007, 03:44 AM
It might not ne a joke, I was a frequent at a message board where a guy died on 9/11 and his wife logged in to tell people when it happened.

you may be right but when you click on his name, you can see that his last activity was at 1:10 AM TODAY or something close to that. he was on here yesterday as well, not sure if he posted but i saw his name on the active users list.

stretch
01-29-2007, 11:36 AM
well, if this seriously happened, i hope that he has a good recovery, and will return soon. im not doubting it one bit, because on a mavs board, there was a lakers fan there who also got in a car wreck, and died a few days later. it was a very sad moment, because he was one of the most likable posters i have ever debated with in any sports forum. there was actually one person on the board who lived in the same area as him, and even attended his funeral. i hope that RonMexico is okay.

LEONARD
01-29-2007, 02:52 PM
I've seen these kinds of pranks on forums before...except it was a fake death...move along...

The posting style is the same...it's him posting.

leroyjenkins
01-29-2007, 07:45 PM
man i think this is true, cus i know a guy who knows a girl who knows a guy who used to be roommates with Ron and he said that she said he was really hurt. Man Ron I hope you're ok.

dallasmavsnfuego214
01-29-2007, 10:56 PM
guys i have bad news. you remember the guy who posted on here a couple of days ago? well that was the user's friend and turns out he actually died as well. im a friend of his attorney's daughter-in law's boyfriend's teacher in 1st grade, and he told me to let you know,

very tragic time :depressed

mavsfan1000
01-30-2007, 12:14 AM
guys i have bad news. you remember the guy who posted on here a couple of days ago? well that was the user's friend and turns out he actually died as well. im a friend of his attorney's daughter-in law's boyfriend's teacher in 1st grade, and he told me to let you know,

very tragic time :depressed
Oh really. Why was he lurking today as it says on here? I'm not falling for this though he got a couple of you to put out this prank.

RonMexico
01-30-2007, 01:56 AM
I'm back bitches. I was actually back at my house last night, but I was so moved by much you all missed me that I had to let it go for another day.

Update: guy runs red light - t-bone on passenger side, my head smacks into window, kept overnight for observation and possible concussion. My whole body hurts and my roommate had to bring my medical insurance card to me and then he was like, "you want me to tell all your friends on the message board?" I told him to make me sound pathetic. He succeeded.

Just shows no dumbass driver can hold me down... unless, of course, it was KG - that asshole probably would have killed me. Mark Madsen would have been the passenger.

Btw, I'm resisting starting the thread entitled "T-Wolves unimpressive 1-game win streak." I feared this was coming last night because of the way they lost in Phoenix and the Suns always give Minnesota at least 1 game per year. They were probably looking ahead to SA rather than focusing on this game. Poor execution down the stretch for the first time since the Mavs game. I still maintain that Diaw should handle the ball when Nash is out instead of Barbosa because he's a better passer.

BradLohaus
01-30-2007, 02:58 AM
Glad you're alright Ron. I can't imagine NBA News Central without you. Make sure you tell everyone your head hurts, and then sue the shit out of the guy. You can't disprove a head injury.

Greg Oden
01-30-2007, 07:29 AM
Btw, I'm resisting starting the thread entitled "T-Wolves unimpressive 1-game win streak."

or why not start a thread about PHX's unimpressive 0 game win steak of now?

mavsfan1000
01-30-2007, 07:44 AM
or why not start a thread about PHX's unimpressive 0 game win steak of now?

ShoogarBear
01-30-2007, 10:48 AM
I heard the Suns lost because they were distracted by news of your accident.

LEONARD
01-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Wow...post some pics of your car...

mabber
01-30-2007, 01:28 PM
I heard the Suns lost because they were distracted by news of your accident.

Yeah, they figured they didn't have to play any D since their #1 defender of their defense was on IR.

RonMexico
01-30-2007, 06:52 PM
It's true - I could have stopped KG

ShoogarBear
01-30-2007, 06:57 PM
Wow...post some pics of your car...:rollin

:tu

RonMexico
01-30-2007, 07:01 PM
Yeah, it's at the body shop - I don't have a digital camera.