PDA

View Full Version : Spurs on ESPN

STEVEYCU
01-29-2007, 03:53 PM
Spurs ae playin on ESPN wensday for the third week in a row. They have lost the previous two to Houston and L.A., I really hope they get this one. I love the Spurs and it hurts even more to see em lose on national tv esp if it is the third time in 3 weeks

boutons_
01-29-2007, 04:19 PM
And Spurs on TNT Thurs @Suns

The Jazz aren't known as a running team. Best is for the Spurs to put down the Jazz with mostly half, slow-down court play in regulation, saving the Spurs legs and energy for the Thur night.

Suns play tonight and then will have 2 days rest before Spurs game.

Solid D
01-29-2007, 04:37 PM
Utah at high altitude after an emotional overtime game. Then uptempo the next night against the hottest team. The Spurs need a near-miracle.

samikeyp
01-29-2007, 04:37 PM
4th week actually....they played in Denver on Jan. 10 and won that game.

I only remember because I don't get to watch the Spurs a lot so when they are on..I am there! :)

1Parker1
01-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Utah at high altitude after an emotional overtime game. Then uptempo the next night against the hottest team. The Spurs need a near-miracle.

Basically. I can see them squeaking out a win against Utah, but I think the Suns game will be a 10+ point loss. I wish it weren't a back to back and that they played Utah Tuesday instead :pctoss

STEVEYCU
01-29-2007, 07:03 PM
it is kinda cool they are gettin alot of nationly televised games though, esp for us fans out of the country... seems like alot more than previous years , just wish they would win a few more of em

Ronaldo McDonald
01-29-2007, 07:07 PM
Damn. I remember back when the Spurs were NEVER on national TV, like the first couple of years they had Duncan, and even after they won the Championship...I wonder if people BESIDES Spurs fans actually like watching them...from what I've heard most people don't...

STEVEYCU
01-29-2007, 07:23 PM
its a nice change from all the Laker games though

johnpaulwall21
01-29-2007, 07:29 PM
we do get a lot of tv time already, we get more espn and tnt then every team not called lakers, heat, and suns.

rep
01-29-2007, 07:33 PM
Damn. I remember back when the Spurs were NEVER on national TV, like the first couple of years they had Duncan, and even after they won the Championship...I wonder if people BESIDES Spurs fans actually like watching them...from what I've heard most people don't...

I'm a Detroit fan and I like watching them. I can appreciate team ball and guys who play hard and just like to get it done. They've lost all these nationally televised games but that doesn't take away from what a great team they are and all they've done over the past few years.

Gerryatrics
01-29-2007, 08:32 PM
I blame Jon Barry.

exstatic
01-29-2007, 08:37 PM
its a nice change from all the Laker games though
Two of the games WERE us playing the Lakers.

Budkin
01-30-2007, 12:02 AM
This has got to be the toughest back to back of the season, no doubt. Hopefully we can at least get the first one.

T-Pain
01-30-2007, 12:33 AM
And Spurs on TNT Thurs @Suns

The Jazz aren't known as a running team. Best is for the Spurs to put down the Jazz with mostly half, slow-down court play in regulation, saving the Spurs legs and energy for the Thur night.

Suns play tonight and then will have 2 days rest before Spurs game.
:elephant ill get to watch that!