View Full Version : Boozer news

bdictjames
01-31-2007, 01:20 PM
SALT LAKE CITY (January 31, 2007) – The Utah Jazz announced today that a magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and additional x-rays revealed a hairline fracture in Carlos Boozer’s left fibula head. Jazz physician Dr. Lyle Mason treated Boozer and identified the hairline fracture, which was then confirmed by a second opinion. Injuries of this nature typically take four to five weeks to fully heal.

The injury was suffered at the 8:11 mark of the first quarter of Saturday night’s game at the New Orleans/Oklahoma City Hornets in Oklahoma City.

I forgot the link, just check the jazz site.

GO SPURS GO!!!

dimsah
01-31-2007, 01:25 PM
That dude can't stay on the court!
Oh well. Milsap gets to guard TD.

FromWayDowntown
01-31-2007, 01:25 PM
Too bad -- particularly for my fantasy team.

bdictjames
01-31-2007, 01:30 PM
That must mean Boozer cant participate in the All-Star Game..

Dont tell me Marion's going???

MoSpur
01-31-2007, 01:54 PM
This guy is always getting hurt.

Mr.Bottomtooth
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
He's out 4-5 weeks.

VaSpursFan
01-31-2007, 02:19 PM
this guy can't catch a break...first his foot, then his hamstring and now a fracture. wow. maybe AK47 will do some damage now...he's on my fantasy team and he's been shit lately

cheguevara
01-31-2007, 02:23 PM
This is all a conspiracy!!!

The Spurs front office called Boozer's doctors and told him the "correct" prognosis!!!!!

ponky
01-31-2007, 02:25 PM
should be wins for the suns and spurs, jazz barely lost to a nets team playing without richard jefferson in the lineup on monday.

spurs_fan_in_exile
01-31-2007, 02:31 PM
This is all a conspiracy!!!

The Spurs front office called Boozer's doctors and told him the "correct" prognosis!!!!!
Damn right! And who is going to get more touches as a result of this? A couple of white guys named Harpring and Kirilenko. Damn racist NBA knee doctors.

boutons_
01-31-2007, 02:33 PM
This sounds like the same crack that Yao has, in the head of the tibia. aka "bumper fracture" because that's where car bumpers hit pedestrians.

For brute of a body, that he doesn't really throw around the court recklessly, he sure is injury prone.

Jazz should make the playoffs but probably have to fight to get 6th or 7th seed.

Carlos was having a huge year. One of my favorite players, cool head, good BB IQ, gets in position, a great, soft shooting touch for a big man, a variety of shots, huge scoring and RB avgs this season. Big loss for the Jazz.

Taco
01-31-2007, 02:38 PM
Hurt again?

"See you next Tuesday"

Signed
Paul Silas

bdictjames
01-31-2007, 02:44 PM
Damn right! And who is going to get more touches as a result of this? A couple of white guys named Harpring and Kirilenko. Damn racist NBA knee doctors.

Boozer is half-white too. :lol

YoMamaIsCallin
01-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Boozer is half-white too. :lol

as are Duncan and Parker, both have black fathers and white mothers. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

If you want a racist conspiracy... several times this year I've seen the Spurs put their five white players on the court at the same time... I forget which game it was but it was one of those where the bench made some huge comeback and the starters came back in and finished the deal... the team that really got it going was Barry, Udrih, Bonner, Ginobili, and Oberto... does anyone see a pattern here? :lol

Seriously... this is a real shame... Boozer is a really good player and I enjoy watching him. Also this'll knock the Jazz back a few steps when they could have been the Cinderella story of the NBA this year.

Kori Ellis
01-31-2007, 03:06 PM
That sucks for Boozer and the Jazz.

Hopefully his recovery is speedy.

fred33
01-31-2007, 03:14 PM
tony maybe an allstar

Budkin
01-31-2007, 03:21 PM
should be wins for the suns and spurs, jazz barely lost to a nets team playing without richard jefferson in the lineup on monday.

I would not assume the Spurs are going to win just because of this. It seems that we play worse against bad teams or teams with injured stars. I'm hoping they go out there and hustle for 48 minutes.

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-31-2007, 03:43 PM
Cavs fans must be laughing. It sucks for the Jazz and Boozer,

NuGGeTs-FaN
01-31-2007, 03:45 PM
u guys realise he hasn't been back to Cleveland yet?

They were due to go soon but now he will miss that game :lol

Beaverfuzz
01-31-2007, 07:00 PM
It's the curse of being from Duke. Look it up sometime.

Manu_The _Best
01-31-2007, 07:04 PM
as are Duncan and Parker, both have black fathers and white mothers. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

If you want a racist conspiracy... several times this year I've seen the Spurs put their five white players on the court at the same time... I forget which game it was but it was one of those where the bench made some huge comeback and the starters came back in and finished the deal... the team that really got it going was Barry, Udrih, Bonner, Ginobili, and Oberto... does anyone see a pattern here? :lol

Seriously... this is a real shame... Boozer is a really good player and I enjoy watching him. Also this'll knock the Jazz back a few steps when they could have been the Cinderella story of the NBA this year.

I dont' care who is white who is black, as long as they PLAY and perform as GIVING 1000%!!! PERIOD... :clap :hat :hat :hat :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope :nope

exstatic
01-31-2007, 09:41 PM
Karma. Bitch Boozer tricked a blind man, and faked a hamstring injury for almost an entire year to try to force a trade to one of the LA teams. Fuck him. You reap what you sow, bitch.