PDA

View Full Version : anyone with a truck want to make 25 bucks?

Winston Wolf
01-31-2007, 07:50 PM
My Neighbor has to pick up a mattress a few blocks from my apartments on Fredericks burg and Wurzbach road, I have no truck but i will do all the lifting you just drive. Anyone with a truck can call me to make a fast 25 cash.

I feel bad for the man he just moved here from India and he doesn't even have a drivers license.
Thank you for your time.
561-9941 :wakeup

01Snake
01-31-2007, 07:57 PM
USAA?? :lol

Winston Wolf
01-31-2007, 08:17 PM
How did you guess? Man I don't know how i get mixed up in this crap. Here I am minding my own business surfing the web and the maintenance man knocks on the door asking me if i want to make a quick 25 dollars lifting a mattress. So I go to apartment 2303 and this man about 5 foot tall dark skin very heavy accent tells me where is my truck? I am like WTF? Apparently this man needs a truck so he does not have to sleep on the floor tonight, What am I to do? I can't just leave the man hanging.
But I bet if he was a white lady, my phone would be ringing off the hook.

You people with trucks should be ashamed of yourselves.

Johnny_Blaze_47
01-31-2007, 08:30 PM
How did you guess? Man I don't know how i get mixed up in this crap. Here I am minding my own business surfing the web and the maintenance man knocks on the door asking me if i want to make a quick 25 dollars lifting a mattress. So I go to apartment 2303 and this man about 5 foot tall dark skin very heavy accent tells me where is my truck? I am like WTF? Apparently this man needs a truck so he does not have to sleep on the floor tonight, What am I to do? I can't just leave the man hanging.

Then why did you accept if you don't have a truck?

TDMVPDPOY
01-31-2007, 08:38 PM
did he tell you to come back again.....apu? :D

RashoFan
02-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Sorry, I didn't read this thread until now. I have a truck and I could've used the 25 bucks...

Mr Dio
02-01-2007, 12:06 AM

Someone called that # El Squido BUT, an answering machine came on and a message was left.
No callback ever occurred.