PDA

View Full Version : Yet Another Win For The Dallas Mavericks!!

Dirk Nowitzki
01-31-2007, 09:11 PM
UP 40-33 AT HALFTIME. Memphis Blows and UNLESS the Mavs just dont want to win this game, put this down as a lock for a win!! :elephant :elephant LOVE MY BOYS! :ihit

Amare_32
01-31-2007, 09:20 PM
Be careful! GasolLooms

Dirk Nowitzki
01-31-2007, 09:45 PM
:sleep :sleep Mavs just fucking around.

01Snake
01-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Another wonderful thread from Dick Nowitzki.

Amare_32
01-31-2007, 09:49 PM

:lol

Dirklooms
01-31-2007, 09:50 PM
Gay looms... be afraid, be very afraid

Dirk Nowitzki
01-31-2007, 09:50 PM

Any luck trading your scrubs for young wings yet? :rolleyes Hope you fuckers can at least make it out of round 1 come playoff time. :wakeup :lol

Dirk Nowitzki
01-31-2007, 10:17 PM
Mavs being fucking clutch up 4 now! Stackhouse with the dagger and the icing on the cake soon to arrive! :hungry:

nsrammstein
01-31-2007, 10:20 PM
Dirk has taken over this game as expected. MVP! MVP!

dirk4mvp
01-31-2007, 10:22 PM
yes he has. freethrows right here to ice the game for Dirk.

dirk4mvp
01-31-2007, 10:23 PM
both are good

Dirk Nowitzki
Just give Dirk the MVP this year.

mavsfan1000
Dallas just keeps winning. No Howard? No problem.

kingsfan
It's the Grizz, you guys act like you just won a ring http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Who can't beat them?

dirk4mvp
01-31-2007, 10:24 PM
i didn't even know this game was on until someone called me with about 3 minutes left. meh.

Dirk Nowitzki
Gasol/Warrick/ for Stackhouse/Croshere/both draft picks?? :drunk :drunk :drunk

mavsfan1000
It's the Grizz, you guys act like you just won a ring http://spurstalk.com/forums/images/smilies/smilol.gif Who can't beat them?
No one is acting like they won a ring. They do think Dirk should be the MVP though.

loveThe23
01-31-2007, 10:25 PM

The Kings can't ..... :lol

nsrammstein
01-31-2007, 10:32 PM
The Kings can't .....

lmaooooo owned!!

Amare_32
01-31-2007, 10:33 PM
lmaooooo owned!!

Owned by another Kings fan. :lol

Dirk Nowitzki
01-31-2007, 10:34 PM
Damn it Jazz giving spurs fits. Suns are going to rape that old ass club tomarrow night. :depressed

loveThe23
01-31-2007, 10:48 PM
Owned by another Kings fan. :lol

Yeah, well who ever can't win to the Grizzlies is pretty damn tragic.

dirk4mvp
01-31-2007, 10:49 PM

in that case........... kings = tragic

loveThe23
01-31-2007, 10:52 PM
in that case........... kings = tragic

At this point, yes, very.

ponky
01-31-2007, 10:53 PM

grizz are not that bad, they have four good guys in miller, gasol, warrick and atkins and we are on the second game of a BTB and the second game without our second best guy, jho

Shank
02-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Gasol is Spanish for pussy.

dirk4mvp
02-01-2007, 12:10 AM
grizz are not that bad, they have four good guys in miller, gasol, warrick and atkins and we are on the second game of a BTB and the second game without our second best guy, jho

Miller is cold blooded. Did you see that shot he hit late in the 4th? That was easily 30 feet.

Nashfan
02-01-2007, 12:56 AM

Do I detect an excuse here for barely beating one of the worst teams in the NBA by one point? :blah Just admit they are a very bad team! :lol

Nashfan
02-01-2007, 12:58 AM
Dirk has taken over this game as expected. MVP! MVP!

He should not have to take over a game against the Grizzlies! :rolleyes Your deep bench should be able to put this very, very bad team away by themselves. :lol

Nashfan
02-01-2007, 01:01 AM
Dallas just keeps winning. No Howard? No problem.

You have got to be kidding, right? :lol Anyone in the west should be able to beat the Grizzlies! Pat your team on the back some more why don't you. :blah

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 01:08 AM
It's kind of ironic - good win - close games have to be won for teams to be successful in this league, but I don't want to hear any more Mavs fans ripping on the Suns for their close games. The Suns blew out the Grizz in Memphis, so don't rip on them for losing to KG or barely beating the Bucks, etc. Just keep it real - you win a close one, so congrats, but give the Suns some props when they pull out the close ones too (i.e. a Rockets team without T-Mac/Yao) - you're only 1 game up in the WC.

Shank
02-01-2007, 02:21 AM
Ok, Ron.

pussyface
02-01-2007, 02:33 AM
Ron,
why are you so faggy about this whole 'mavs fans dont respect the suns, whaaa!!! stuff?

I check spurstalk for the nbatalk section on occasion, and one of these times i'd like to be surprised to dial it up and see that you've moved on to something else.

If i were a betting man, and I am, I would bet a healthy amount of money that you live a less than fullfilling life.

Best wishes for you in the future, amigo. I hope things get turned around for the better in your personal life.

Sacramental
02-01-2007, 02:55 AM

The fucking Kings...? :nope

ponky
02-01-2007, 04:35 AM
It's kind of ironic - good win - close games have to be won for teams to be successful in this league, but I don't want to hear any more Mavs fans ripping on the Suns for their close games. The Suns blew out the Grizz in Memphis, so don't rip on them for losing to KG or barely beating the Bucks, etc. Just keep it real - you win a close one, so congrats, but give the Suns some props when they pull out the close ones too (i.e. a Rockets team without T-Mac/Yao) - you're only 1 game up in the WC.

Why are you so bossy? Everytime I read threads of yours, you're always saying "I don't want to hear any more Mavs fans" saying this or that like you own this forum, wtf?!?!

1. make sure the opposing team has its key starters in the lineup
2. make sure it's the second game of a BTB
3. make sure you take out the second best Suns player for two games in a row

then we'll talk...i do give the suns props but you are such a little whiner that i may start talking smack all the time whenever the suns are mentioned. this thread wasn't even about suns vs. mavs and which is better, blah blah blah...suns fans can't resist talking about mavs

ponky
02-01-2007, 04:42 AM
He should not have to take over a game against the Grizzlies! :rolleyes Your deep bench should be able to put this very, very bad team away by themselves. :lol

Did you watch last night's game? All that mojo was used up in one game...they need some time to recharge.

BTW, look at these two Suns fans in here, obsessing over the Mavs and trying to put us in our place, lol, so weak.

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 04:56 AM
I'm not talking about the Mavs - I'm talking about your varied reactions to the same situation(s).

I'm not the one who started a "Suns unimpressive 16-game win streak" thread that was littered with inaccuracies and bitterness. I'm merely referencing that thread when someone comes on here to applaud the Mavs for pulling out a close game and then goes and says something like "Suns barely escaped a [insert Eastern Conference team here] squad on a lucky 3 pointer by [so-and-so]." W's are W's, so I just gave the Mavs props for pulling this one out, but denounced the posters for being so two-faced (maybe it's jealousy over all the media coverage the Suns get, but I don't know).

I just wouldn't be doing the world justice if I sat around and let that happen when people like to bring up the Suns 113-110 loss in OT to Utah (again "0-5 against the elite" argument), when the Suns had ther BEST player out (Nash). Does this make any sense to you guys?

I don't come on here to bash the Mavs, I just came on here after reading pages of "that Grizz team is so good - whew, thank you Dirk!" and "This Mavs team will not quit out there!!!" and realized that we Suns fans get attacked if we state facts like "Amare scored 42 tonight... awesome." The response to that would be, "but yeah, he played 38 minutes and that's gonna haunt the Suns in the playoffs."

I'm just trying to insert a little objectivity, and perhaps I'm a little disappointed in the holier-than-thou nature of the Mavs posters. As soon as you get back in first place, the defense mechanisms come back out... and yes, pussyface, my personal life is turned upside down - I got your mom pregnant again and she's keeping it (ponky, that 7th-grade comment was for you).

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 05:00 AM
Did you watch last night's game? All that mojo was used up in one game...they need some time to recharge.

BTW, look at these two Suns fans in here, obsessing over the Mavs and trying to put us in our place, lol, so weak.

C'mon - how many "Mavs>Suns" "Suns unimpressive 16-game win streak" "When will the Mavs streak end???" "Mavs pull you a close one" "Mavs are gonna win the title this year!!!" threads to have to see before you realize we have no other arena to voice our opinions? Yes, we come into your threads because we don't create that many of our own that overtly applaud the Suns. We simply come in here to debate the validity of the statements and support our team.

You have to realize I'm a Suns fan, but I'm also an accountant and you are waaayyyy overstating our plans to put you in your place. Then again, I guess I was doing just that with this post....

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 05:04 AM
Ron,
why are you so faggy about this whole 'mavs fans dont respect the suns, whaaa!!! stuff?

I check spurstalk for the nbatalk section on occasion, and one of these times i'd like to be surprised to dial it up and see that you've moved on to something else.

If i were a betting man, and I am, I would bet a healthy amount of money that you live a less than fullfilling life.

Best wishes for you in the future, amigo. I hope things get turned around for the better in your personal life.

Here's the deal - your post proved my point. I don't start threads about the Suns, so I have to come into ones created by fans of other teams, usually about their favorite team. I just come in here for debate, but you're the one that gets all "faggy" on my track record of just wanting you guys to take a step back and look at it from a different perspective. No, you just came, in combination with Shank, and acted aloof again because you pulled out a 1-point victory.

I guess I'm just a little disappointed in the Mavs fans who tried to "put us in our place" after a loss to the T-Wolves and then get "faggy" when someone comes in and says, "hey, Memphis has the worst record in the NBA." Maybe you shouldn't be bitching that Barbosa hit a 3 against Chicago to eek out a 1-point victory and keep the Suns' streak alive. Seriously, just look at that thread about the Suns' "unimpressive" streak and come back to me.

ponky
02-01-2007, 05:06 AM
RonMexico, I'm not getting into this with you tonight, there is no comparison, you're just insecure about your team and I don't quite understand why. Just like that other thread where you were bitching about Okur and Barbosa's foul on him, you guys had five minutes in OT to win that game, quit yer' bitchin already.

I rarely bitch and obsess about the Suns, I don't have a problem with their games/wins/style so much as 1-2 particularly whiny Suns fans.

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 05:13 AM
RonMexico, I'm not getting into this with you tonight, there is no comparison, you're just insecure about your team and I don't quite understand why. Just like that other thread where you were bitching about Okur and Barbosa's foul on him, you guys had five minutes in OT to win that game, quit yer' bitchin already.

I rarely bitch and obsess about the Suns, I don't have a problem with their games/wins/style so much as 1-2 particularly whiny Suns fans.

I responded to your comments in the other thread, btw. And it's not insecurity, it's just I am a logical person and I hate hypocritical people. Ponky, I'm not attacking you personally!! I'm just saying that "Blogfish" was inescure enough to write a ramble counteracting Simmons'; Holmes_Fans was insecure enough to blast the Suns' streak with too many fallacies to count. How can I be more insecure than those people? How is hiding behind the "0-5" argument more secure? Lastly, how does claiming that Memphis is a good team because they have talented players make you more secure? I'm simply saying don't complain the next time the Suns pull out a close one against an inferior opponent by trying to say that team's superstar was out. Memphis is last in the league right now and they haven't been much better since they got their star back.

ponky
02-01-2007, 05:15 AM
doesn't matter, "monster" is on showtime, i haven't seen it, i'm outie...

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 05:19 AM
perhaps it's not my message and it's my tone... or the tone that's interpreted when read... I really wasn't whining in my initial post, just jabbing a few of you in a tongue-in-cheek fashion for the different ways you react to 1-point victories by Suns and Mavs against similar opponents... I figured that was obvious... it really escalated when a guy called "pussyface" wants to try and be my personal psychologist.

LEONARD
02-01-2007, 08:57 AM
Sportscenter's wrapup of this game did it no justice, for those that missed it...

http://www.mustangmods.com/ims/u/1076/1495/140039.jpg

I've never seen 3 desperation 3's hit in the last minute like the Grizz hit. All were in the 27-30 ft range, sometimes with a guy right in their face. It's a good thing the Mavs are good on the FT line and Dirk is MONEY in the 4th quarter... :fro

mabber
02-01-2007, 09:42 AM
I'm not talking about the Mavs - I'm talking about your varied reactions to the same situation(s).

I'm not the one who started a "Suns unimpressive 16-game win streak" thread that was littered with inaccuracies and bitterness. I'm merely referencing that thread when someone comes on here to applaud the Mavs for pulling out a close game and then goes and says something like "Suns barely escaped a [insert Eastern Conference team here] squad on a lucky 3 pointer by [so-and-so]." W's are W's, so I just gave the Mavs props for pulling this one out, but denounced the posters for being so two-faced (maybe it's jealousy over all the media coverage the Suns get, but I don't know).

I just wouldn't be doing the world justice if I sat around and let that happen when people like to bring up the Suns 113-110 loss in OT to Utah (again "0-5 against the elite" argument), when the Suns had ther BEST player out (Nash). Does this make any sense to you guys?

I don't come on here to bash the Mavs, I just came on here after reading pages of "that Grizz team is so good - whew, thank you Dirk!" and "This Mavs team will not quit out there!!!" and realized that we Suns fans get attacked if we state facts like "Amare scored 42 tonight... awesome." The response to that would be, "but yeah, he played 38 minutes and that's gonna haunt the Suns in the playoffs."

I'm just trying to insert a little objectivity, and perhaps I'm a little disappointed in the holier-than-thou nature of the Mavs posters. As soon as you get back in first place, the defense mechanisms come back out... and yes, pussyface, my personal life is turned upside down - I got your mom pregnant again and she's keeping it (ponky, that 7th-grade comment was for you).

:lol :lol :lol

pussyface
02-01-2007, 12:41 PM
Here's the deal - your post proved my point. I don't start threads about the Suns, so I have to come into ones created by fans of other teams, usually about their favorite team. I just come in here for debate, but you're the one that gets all "faggy" on my track record of just wanting you guys to take a step back and look at it from a different perspective.

this would be a reasonable defense of your faggy whining tendencies if it were true.

unfortunately, for instance, you started a whole thread called "blind mavs fans will continue to disrespect the suns" (i think the subtitle was "whaaaa!!!!")

you definitely fixate on the whole thing, friend.
any chance you'll turn over a new leaf now that this has been brought to your attention and move forward with your life in a more positive and less gratingly irrelevent direction?

Greg Oden
02-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Mavs > Suns

Greg Oden
02-01-2007, 12:44 PM
Suns > Mavs

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 04:29 PM
this would be a reasonable defense of your faggy whining tendencies if it were true.

unfortunately, for instance, you started a whole thread called "blind mavs fans will continue to disrespect the suns" (i think the subtitle was "whaaaa!!!!")

you definitely fixate on the whole thing, friend.
any chance you'll turn over a new leaf now that this has been brought to your attention and move forward with your life in a more positive and less gratingly irrelevent direction?

You proved the point again. That thread was about Mavs fans and not the Suns. Thanks.

DubMcDub
02-01-2007, 04:51 PM
Suns > Mavs

Except for in the numbers. But I guess those don't matter.

"Numbers? Jon, this is not a president who's gonna worry about 'the numbers'. That's a pre-9/11 mentality. The paradigm has shifted." - Ed Helms

Nashfan
02-02-2007, 03:11 AM

Yes, I did watch the game. I thought it was you that said there were no excuses, for example back to back games, a player being out etc. Your team is supposed to be so deep and you were just missing one player as far as I know and your Coach plays a deep rotation so no excuse for barely beating the Grizzlies. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. I believe it was a Mav fans that invaded the Suns and Cavs game thread that was played recently on Sunday. I don't think Suns fans are obsessing over the Mavs, I really think it is the other way around. I have not posted on here for a while until last night when your game was on. I think the Mavs are a very good team but I hate it when some Mav fans cannot seem to give the Suns team any respect. It is not like the Mavs have won the championship either. It takes a lot for both teams to have gone on long winning streaks like they have this year against any competition. Not too many teams do that.

mavsfan1000
02-02-2007, 04:32 AM
This rivalry between fans makes me not want to root for the suns. I usually like the suns but I feel as a mavs fan that I can't like them because of that. I guess I'm a closet suns fan so as long as Miami doesn't win it I'm happy.

ponky
02-02-2007, 04:40 AM
Yes, I did watch the game. I thought it was you that said there were no excuses, for example back to back games, a player being out etc. Your team is supposed to be so deep and you were just missing one player as far as I know and your Coach plays a deep rotation so no excuse for barely beating the Grizzlies. Just giving you a taste of your own medicine. I believe it was a Mav fans that invaded the Suns and Cavs game thread that was played recently on Sunday. I don't think Suns fans are obsessing over the Mavs, I really think it is the other way around. I have not posted on here for a while until last night when your game was on. I think the Mavs are a very good team but I hate it when some Mav fans cannot seem to give the Suns team any respect. It is not like the Mavs have won the championship either. It takes a lot for both teams to have gone on long winning streaks like they have this year against any competition. Not too many teams do that.

HAHAHA, a taste of my own medicine? If by that you mean the tenth BTB win in a row, I'll take it. We won, no need for an excuse...like the kind you make when your team loses...see the difference? Breaking down a game and saying it was competitive as hell because some Grizzlies were on fire doesn't mean that I'm making an excuse for our one point WIN. You lurked and then made up for your absence by making three posts in a row, wow, I'm impressed...and you even used cute little emoticons to get your sarcastic comments across! As for the rest of your comments, you should see a doctor about that regurgitation problem, it's bad for your health.

RonMexico
02-02-2007, 05:18 AM
This rivalry between fans makes me not want to root for the suns. I usually like the suns but I feel as a mavs fan that I can't like them because of that. I guess I'm a closet suns fan so as long as Miami doesn't win it I'm happy.

That's why I was a Miami fan for one series last year... because I lived with a douche Mavs fan in College Station.

mabber
02-02-2007, 10:26 AM
That's why I was a Miami fan for one series last year... because I lived with a douche Mavs fan in College Station.

As much as I liked attending Texas A&M, I really hated College Station.

RonMexico
02-02-2007, 01:20 PM
As much as I liked attending Texas A&M, I really hated College Station.

Word. Especially when you have to go to Fox & Hound for 4 years with Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs fans making you an even angrier drunk... and 2 of those years were with Starbury which made it even worse.

mabber
02-02-2007, 01:25 PM
Word. Especially when you have to go to Fox & Hound for 4 years with Lakers, Spurs, and Mavs fans making you an even angrier drunk... and 2 of those years were with Starbury which made it even worse.

Wasn't a Fox & Hound there back when I was there.

Nashfan
02-02-2007, 07:09 PM
HAHAHA, a taste of my own medicine? If by that you mean the tenth BTB win in a row, I'll take it. We won, no need for an excuse...like the kind you make when your team loses...see the difference? Breaking down a game and saying it was competitive as hell because some Grizzlies were on fire doesn't mean that I'm making an excuse for our one point WIN. You lurked and then made up for your absence by making three posts in a row, wow, I'm impressed...and you even used cute little emoticons to get your sarcastic comments across! As for the rest of your comments, you should see a doctor about that regurgitation problem, it's bad for your health.

No, by me saying "giving you a taste of your own medicine", I meant where you have said Suns fans make excuses for losing, like back to backs, players missing etc. I cannot make that any clearer to you apparently.

You did give excuses for that one point win against the Grizzlies by saying it was a back to back and that Howard was out. To me those are excuses in your book as you have stated in the past for other fans using those very same excuses.

I think you might have me confused with some other Suns fan. I don't remember making any excuses for our loss against the Mavs or against the Wolves since those are the only losses we have had recently.

mabber
02-02-2007, 07:30 PM
No, by me saying "giving you a taste of your own medicine", I meant where you have said Suns fans make excuses for losing, like back to backs, players missing etc. I cannot make that any clearer to you apparently.

You did give excuses for that one point win against the Grizzlies by saying it was a back to back and that Howard was out. To me those are excuses in your book as you have stated in the past for other fans using those very same excuses.

I think you might have me confused with some other Suns fan. I don't remember making any excuses for our loss against the Mavs or against the Wolves since those are the only losses we have had recently.

You didn't know that it doesn't matter which particular Sun fan said it :lol

All Spur fans are the same, all Mav fans are the same and all Sun fans are the same according to a lot of people on this forum. :rolleyes

People read one thread with 2-3 fans of one team saying something and automatically assume that all fans of that team think the same thing.

Nashfan
02-02-2007, 07:37 PM
I agree with you here Mabber. :lol

ponky
02-02-2007, 08:28 PM
Well, well, well, look what I found while reading the bullshit that is comprised of your posts. Remember, how you and I first started? The post below should jog your memory...hypocrite.

Essay, I guess you are a pussy then because I remember this board blaming the refs for your losses against the Mavericks in the second round last year. :rolleyes

Actually, i think "idiot" is your favorite term, you use it all the time. Anyway, thanks for posting all that crap...it was hilarious hearing you whine about Dirk's trips to the line last season and the way you bitched some more about how the refs handed the first Spurs/Suns game to the Spurs...stay classy! :lmao

P-O-Z
02-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Just give Dirk the MVP this year.
how bout kobe or nash nowitizki u can throw him in there but kobe and nash are probally the 2 top choices

ponky
02-02-2007, 09:51 PM
how bout kobe or nash nowitizki u can throw him in there but kobe and nash are probally the 2 top choices

nash has two all-stars helping out...dirk doesn't even have one...nash is great don't get me wrong, but look at everything the guys with three MVPs have accomplished, it would be ridiculous to give him another one when you weigh what he's done against those guys. kobe is playing well, but they need to pick it up, they lost again tonight and can't put at least three wins together...still another half season to go though, too early to decide anyway

P-O-Z
02-02-2007, 09:53 PM
nash has two all-stars helping out...dirk doesn't even have one...nash is great don't get me wrong, but look at everything the guys with three MVPs have accomplished, it would be ridiculous to give him another one when you weigh what he's done against those guys. kobe is playing well, but they need to pick it up, they lost again tonight and can't put at least three wins together...still another half season to go though, too early to decide anyway
true

Purple & Gold
02-02-2007, 09:56 PM
Yeah Dirk is the frontrunner right now.

Nashfan
02-02-2007, 10:29 PM
Well, well, well, look what I found while reading the bullshit that is comprised of your posts. Remember, how you and I first started? The post below should jog your memory...hypocrite.

Actually, i think "idiot" is your favorite term, you use it all the time. Anyway, thanks for posting all that crap...it was hilarious hearing you whine about Dirk's trips to the line last season and the way you bitched some more about how the refs handed the first Spurs/Suns game to the Spurs...stay classy! :lmao

I have no idea where you got that quote from but I do not use that word in any forum. I do use the word idiot though so you are correct in that.

ponky
02-02-2007, 10:32 PM
I have no idea where you got that quote from but I do not use that word in any forum. I do use the word idiot though so you are correct in that.

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1276669#post1276669

scroll down to post #742...stop denying it, you're pathetic

dallaskd
02-02-2007, 10:37 PM
:lmao :lmao :lmao ponky is owning you.

Amare_32
02-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Ponky strikes again :lol

Nashfan
02-02-2007, 10:39 PM
http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1276669#post1276669

scroll down to post #742...stop denying it, you're pathetic

Good way for you to avoid my post in the beginning. You say there are no excuses but you find a way to sneak some in. You are the one that is pathetic. :lol

ponky
02-02-2007, 10:44 PM
Good way for you to avoid my post in the beginning. You say there are no excuses but you find a way to sneak some in. You are the one that is pathetic. :lol

way to ignore your ORIGINAL beef with me which is that i used the word "pussy" and you thought it was wrong

Nashfan
02-02-2007, 10:48 PM
way to ignore your ORIGINAL beef with me which is that i used the word "pussy" and you thought it was wrong

Why are you bringing up posts from the past and not the recent one about the Mavs win over the Grizzlies? That is all I was talking about. Quit avoiding the subject at hand.

ponky
02-02-2007, 10:52 PM
Why are you bringing up posts from the past and not the recent one about the Mavs win over the Grizzlies? That is all I was talking about. Quit avoiding the subject at hand.

LMFAO, you just got your ass handed to you, just stop talking to me already or I'll be forced to pwn you again. I spent a FUN amount of time reading many of your little bitchy posts about the officiating, the btbs, the schedules, when it comes to your Suns. You had a meltdown in quite a few threads, get over yourself.

Nashfan
02-02-2007, 10:57 PM
LMFAO, you just got your ass handed to you, just stop talking to me already or I'll be forced to pwn you again. I spent a FUN amount of time reading many of your little bitchy posts about the officiating, the btbs, the schedules, when it comes to your Suns. You had a meltdown in quite a few threads, get over yourself.

Just how old are you? You come across as a teenager! You don't own me at all. You are just a pathetic excuse for a human being. Double standards when it comes to which fans can use excuses or not.

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 01:55 AM
Refs handed that game to the Mavs - Randy Foye deserved 4 points for that shot.

ponky
02-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Refs handed that game to the Mavs - Randy Foye deserved 4 points for that shot.

you're joking right?

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Yeah, I am. Just been reading all these "he said, she said" posts about who bitches more about the refs and when so I had to throw mine in there.

The winner for tonight's game is head coach Randy Whittman: "We were aggressive, but four free throws in the first half, I didn't think we got a fair whistle."

ponky
02-04-2007, 02:29 AM
Yeah, I am. Just been reading all these "he said, she said" posts about who bitches more about the refs and when so I had to throw mine in there.

The winner for tonight's game is head coach Randy Whittman: "We were aggressive, but four free throws in the first half, I didn't think we got a fair whistle."

KG got more FTs than Dirk...did you watch the game? get back to me when you figure out which team shot more points in the paint because this had something to do with the FTAs taken in this game

in the suns/jazz game both teams had 46 points in the paint and yet the suns went to the line 27 times while the jazz went 18 times. if you wanna argue that points in the paint don't lead to more FTAs then you have to come up with something else because the mavs went to the line 29 times while the wolves went 17 times, nearly identical to the suns' attempts tonight. BUT HOLD ON, AMARE went 12 times tonight (jazz 18 times) and yet dirk only went 7 times, KG 8 times

ok, i'm done

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 02:34 AM
I didn't say it. It was Whittman - I just figured you'd like to hear the quote. I didn't see the game, so I don't know first-hand what it was like or any other stats. I read the recap to see how Dallas won by 1... Diaw would have missed all his FTs if he got 5 more for the Suns tonight anyways. The Randy Foye comment was a joke.

Didn't you see that I was just quoting the T-Wolves coach? I figured it was funny he said something when there were like 6 posts in this thread specifically dedicated to who bitches most about the refs. I just said Randy wins the award tonight.

ponky
02-04-2007, 02:45 AM
I didn't say it. It was Whittman - I just figured you'd like to hear the quote. I didn't see the game, so I don't know first-hand what it was like or any other stats. I read the recap to see how Dallas won by 1... Diaw would have missed all his FTs if he got 5 more for the Suns tonight anyways. The Randy Foye comment was a joke.

Didn't you see that I was just quoting the T-Wolves coach? I figured it was funny he said something when there were like 6 posts in this thread specifically dedicated to who bitches most about the refs. I just said Randy wins the award tonight.

poor guy, he looked stunned at the end of the game right before the jazz got the ball back...he had his hands on his head and his eyes were all wide

i see what you wrote now, my bad...just wanted to make certain you resist the temptation to complain about the officiating :)