PDA

View Full Version : Just when we thought this team finally grew a pair...

TDfan2007
01-31-2007, 11:46 PM
they put up a despirited and pathetic performance lacking any hustle.

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

Extra Stout
01-31-2007, 11:48 PM
:wtf

They seemed to gut it out pretty tough to me.

Leetonidas
Okur's flop is what killed us.

Leetonidas
:wtf

They seemed to gut it out pretty tough to me.
I agree. They didn't play bad, although Manu, Finley, and Bowen (except for his three late) didn't really do jack shit.

leemajors
01-31-2007, 11:50 PM
they put up a despirited and pathetic performance lacking any hustle.

:pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss :pctoss

outrebounded badly, clawed back into the game. you have to fight to overcome 2nd chance point and o board deficits like that.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-31-2007, 11:50 PM
Manu didn't do shit... except for score 27.

You can bag on Finley and Bowen all you want, they both sucked.

Pablo Escobar
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM
jazz just being yonger killed us

leemajors
01-31-2007, 11:52 PM

manu scored 10.

TDfan2007
01-31-2007, 11:53 PM

Manu scored 10 on 2-9 shooting. I think you meant Tony scored 27.

SequSpur
01-31-2007, 11:53 PM
gay... this team sucks.

Kori Ellis
01-31-2007, 11:54 PM

:lol

What game were you watching?!

mavs>spurs2
01-31-2007, 11:55 PM
This board is freaking bipolar. It was just one off game, no need to panic yet, it's still January. I think the spurs might surprise everyone tomorrow, just a hunch.

TDfan2007
01-31-2007, 11:55 PM
jazz just being yonger killed us

The Jazz wanting it more killed us. We got outrebounded by a team w/out their top rebounder.

lefty
01-31-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah we lost against the Boozer-less Jazz ; but don't worry, we'll beat Phoenix tomorrow, because Duncan and Co must be so upset right now...

Extra Stout
01-31-2007, 11:57 PM
The Jazz wanting it more killed us. We got outrebounded by a team w/out their top rebounder.
Boozer is overrated, I think. His numbers are nice, but there are other guys on that roster who can step in and fill it up.

Like Okur. He got it done.

Aggie Hoopsfan
01-31-2007, 11:57 PM
:lol

What game were you watching?!

Yeah, I was coming back from the fridge, I thought they said Manu had 27. I was thinking that was the quietest 27 point game ever :lol

td4mvp21
01-31-2007, 11:58 PM
Oh ye of little faith...

This Spurs team is good. We got outrebounded so badly its not even funny and some tough calls against us yet we were right there in the end. They were scrapping right along with the Jazz. We'll beat these bitches in the playoffs and beat the Suns tomorrow night...

Or maybe I'm totally wrong and we'll bomb both of the above and lose bad :lol.

Extra Stout
02-01-2007, 12:02 AM
Yeah, I was coming back from the fridge, I thought they said Manu had 27. I was thinking that was the quietest 27 point game ever :lol
You were channeling IceColdBrewski.

exstatic
02-01-2007, 12:04 AM
Spur made some mistakes, turnovers in the 4th, but they definitely competed tonight.

Just looked at the standings again, and don't know if anyone realized it yet, but PHO has been fattening up on the East. They have 7 less WC games played than Dallas, and 6 less than SA. We'll get 'em tomorrow night.

jn77
02-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Relax San Antonio! If Dallas and Phoenix weren't having the seasons they are having you wouldn't jump ship after every loss? The Spurs are still in the hunt. Tim is playing better than he has in years, Tony is becoming a better all around point guard and Manu is playing FAIRLY consistantley. We do need the bench play better and Elson/Oberto need work, but it is ridiculous to panic now. :rolleyes

BTW: Does anyone think putting Vaugn before Beno in the rotation is a good Idea? I know vaugn didn't have any points tonight, but he seemed to run the offense better and didn't turn the ball over.

bigfundamental21
02-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Tomorrow night needs to be a must win... a statement game. If the Spurs can't get up for tomorrow's game, then there is no hope. We are due for a Manu goes wild game and why not have it in Phoenix where it has happened before.

SequSpur
02-01-2007, 12:09 AM
Spur made some mistakes, turnovers in the 4th, but they definitely competed tonight.

Just looked at the standings again, and don't know if anyone realized it yet, but PHO has been fattening up on the East. They have 7 less WC games played than Dallas, and 6 less than SA. We'll get 'em tomorrow night.

the spurs are getting owned by the EAst.

TDMVPDPOY
02-01-2007, 12:49 AM
goin to enjoy the beating at the hands of the suns in the expense of our lame frontline excludin duncan and that lame bench we have right now.

SPURS vs NBA media
02-01-2007, 12:50 AM
gay... this team sucks.

bla bla bla YOU SUCK

Pugglekicker_21
02-01-2007, 02:12 AM
okur turns better when the spurs come to utah

Budkin
02-01-2007, 02:14 AM
Oh ye of little faith...

This Spurs team is good. We got outrebounded so badly its not even funny and some tough calls against us yet we were right there in the end. They were scrapping right along with the Jazz. We'll beat these bitches in the playoffs and beat the Suns tomorrow night...

Or maybe I'm totally wrong and we'll bomb both of the above and lose bad :lol.

Said it before and we'll say it again. We aren't getting blown out, we are losing close games. One good trade will make all the difference.

kfedFAN
02-01-2007, 02:22 AM
Said it before and we'll say it again. We aren't getting blown out, we are losing close games. One good trade will make all the difference.
but they wont make a fucking trade!

it wont fucking happen!

this front office is fucking the most usless shit ever. at least thomas makes moves for new york, they are shitty for the most part but at least he has balls to make some trades and test the waters. pop, rc, and holt only suck each other off and wait for the next foerghner to come. they have their thumbs up their asses and thats why the spurs are a damned nursing home league calibur team. make a god damned trade if u want to win games fags

RonMexico
02-01-2007, 03:48 AM
Actually it just fired them up more to beat the Suns tomorrow... unfortunately. Suns need to take the fire from the KG beatdown to try and win, but if they come out flat tomorrow against the Spurs, then it's the coaching staff's fault.

The coaches have to motivate the Suns not only to change the stigma that "they haven't beat the elite yet" but also to prepare them for the proud veterans on the Spurs who will come out ready to roll. Still, the Suns were down 12-2 against the Spurs in the first quarter last year in Phoenix and came back and won....

boutons_
02-01-2007, 06:46 AM
"just fired them ... tomorrow"

I thought losing to the Mavs in Game 7 @ATT would fire them up, on a mission for this season. "Fire" and "Spurs" don't really go together.

For a long time this season, the Spurs had the best NBA Team FG%. Their very long shooting slump has dropped them to 5th, a full 3% behind ... Suns.

If the Spurs turn in two sub-20 qtrs Thu like they did Wed, they'll lose by 30.

Gros Membres!
02-01-2007, 08:44 AM
Or maybe one good draft - we haven't had anyone come over and make an impace since Manu and TP. I think it's time to look stateside.

Gros Membres!
02-01-2007, 08:45 AM
but they wont make a fucking trade!

it wont fucking happen!

this front office is fucking the most usless shit ever. at least thomas makes moves for new york, they are shitty for the most part but at least he has balls to make some trades and test the waters. pop, rc, and holt only suck each other off and wait for the next foerghner to come. they have their thumbs up their asses and thats why the spurs are a damned nursing home league calibur team. make a god damned trade if u want to win games fags
Or that. Couldn't have said it better myself. Well...

Taco
02-01-2007, 08:51 AM
http://www.drtoy.com/book_shelf/duncan.jpg

bdictjames
02-01-2007, 12:31 PM
Duncan nearly owned Okur on that turnaround jumpshot, he is unguardable one-on-one.