PDA

View Full Version : Jazz beat the Spurs without Booz...Another bad game...

Manu_The _Best
02-01-2007, 12:07 AM
The Spurs slept for 3 1/2 quarters in this game (the same way they did against the LA), but this time their late run didn't pay off - we thought this team was inspired from the great "W" against LA, but unfortunately this isn't the case. Another devastating and pathetic performance during large part of the game - the Spurs started playing real basketball in the last 5-6 min. in the 4th quarter - you cannot win many games by doing that - props to the Jazz today - we saw clearly that Elson is NOTHING - he couldn't get rbs, didn't cover anyone, didn't score...Besides Tony and Timmy, and somewhat Barry, Manu, and Horry, the rest of squad produced NOTHING today - the execution in the end of the game was EXTREMELY POOR - Horry mishandled the ball several times - I have no idea WHY Barry didn't play in the last 1 min. of the game (instead of Bruce, who missed wide open 3 to tie the game)...The Spurs had no answer in the Glass - Elson and Oberto were a DISASTER...Pop didn't find anyone to cover Okur for 48 min. The Spurs have a real problem with the backup PG position - nobody is there to cover for Tony...The Jazz won without Boozer - a disastrous loss for the Spurs today - they HAD TO WIN THIS GAME vs. a short-handed team (without their BEST player), but they failed! One more reason to blame coaching and management for NOT improving the squad this year - A SHAME!!!

Tomorrow is the Suns - and after today's POOR performance, in a back-to-back situation with the OLD DONKEYS in the team, the Spurs will get BLOWN OUT by 20+ Points - the Suns won't miss the chance to stick it in...I will be deeply surprised if the Spurs win in Arizona, and I hope they prove me wrong… :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah :blah

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 12:08 AM
I merged your first thread into the game blog. You don't need to keep starting new ones.