PDA

View Full Version : Something I noticed about Udrih and Duncan

Obstructed_View
02-01-2007, 02:54 AM
I was at the Rockets game in Houston and during warmups I saw Duncan and Udrih standing shoulder to shoulder behind the three point line. They both jump forward and shoot at the same time. I've seen them doing the same thing in warmups for some of the televised games, too.

It suddenly occurred to me during the Laker game that Udrih seems to be shooting three pointers that way in games. He used to have really good form and would jump straight up in the air. He's jumped forward on the only threes I've seen him take in the last month, and he's lucky to draw iron on them.

Has anyone else noticed this? At one point he could shoot, which gave him some value to the team.

Mr. Body
02-01-2007, 03:14 AM
Yeah, I think he used to have better form. Something happened.

jaespur21
02-01-2007, 05:09 AM
Man he had a nice shot.....lately its like Bruces' iffy whether or not its going in. now Barrys' shot is nice, i think barrys shot is always going in

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-01-2007, 05:14 AM
I've read about how Udrih is a lazy bum. If his shot is off, it's because he stopped trying.

ploto
02-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Benos' been doing that since he got to the Spurs- even his rookie year when he led the team in 3 point shooting.

LEONARD
02-01-2007, 10:15 AM
Damn...why would Duncan sabotage a teammate like this??? :nope

ashbeeigh
02-01-2007, 10:34 AM
I thought that was like his little "game" he played before every game. It doesn't matter who shoots with him, as long as someone does. The game I noticed it, he was doing the same thing ws NVE.

We've mentioned it in the past before.

nkdlunch
02-01-2007, 10:39 AM
How about we blame George Bush for Beno sucking.

It's all on beno, he does not suck, he just sucks when it matters, like in a game.

WalterBenitez
02-01-2007, 11:27 AM
something I noticed about Udrih and Duncan!?

I do realize that Beno is white and short and Duncan is afro american and tall, good enough? :rolleyes

WalterBenitez
02-01-2007, 11:28 AM

It's all on beno, he does not suck, he just sucks when it matters, like in a game.

Another reason to vote Hillary! :smokin

MajorMike
02-01-2007, 11:31 AM
They play tap and shoot, or whatever name you want to call it.

Taco
02-01-2007, 12:05 PM

:lol

Obstructed_View
02-01-2007, 07:55 PM
something I noticed about Udrih and Duncan!?

I do realize that Beno is white and short and Duncan is afro american and tall, good enough? :rolleyes
Huh? Don't drink and post, dude.