PDA

View Full Version : Most likely to win their division

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-01-2007, 03:38 AM
Spurs and Nuggets are both 6 games behind the leader of their respective divisions.

Who is more likely to make this gap up and win the division? or will both of them miss out?

johngateswhiteley
02-01-2007, 03:41 AM
Spurs and Nuggets are both 6 games behind the leader of their respective divisions.

Who is more likely to make this gap up and win the division? or will both of them miss out?

i say neither, my man. but, the Spurs will do well in the playoffs.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-01-2007, 04:12 AM
i say neither, my man. but, the Spurs will do well in the playoffs.

you guys will be cheering the Nuggets in the 1st round coz it looks like the Nuggets will scrape into the playoffs probably with the 8th seed :lol

Nuggets vs Mavs 1st round, i know who Spurs fans will be cheering for :smokin

johngateswhiteley
02-01-2007, 04:16 AM
you guys will be cheering the Nuggets in the 1st round coz it looks like the Nuggets will scrape into the playoffs probably with the 8th seed :lol

Nuggets vs Mavs 1st round, i know who Spurs fans will be cheering for :smokin

i'd love to see the Nuggs play the Mavs in the first round. Mavs would probably win, but maybe the Nuggs will have gelled by then and there are plenty of matchup problems to be had on both sides. you never know...

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-01-2007, 04:20 AM
i'd love to see the Nuggs play the Mavs in the first round. Mavs would probably win, but maybe the Nuggs will have gelled by then and there are plenty of matchup problems to be had on both sides. you never know...

Reggie could grab Dirk by the nuts and then Jason Terry could punch someone in the nuts. It would be the WWF :lol

Sucks i wont be here to see the playoffs coz ill be in Africa but ive got a mate there with ESPN, so i can get the good games recorded :smokin

JamStone
02-01-2007, 05:06 AM
Uh, Boozer could be out for a month, and the Spurs still have the better chance.