02-01-2007, 03:59 PM
That site still exists?

SAtown
02-01-2007, 04:01 PM
What the hell is Spurs Report?

BigJoeD
02-01-2007, 04:06 PM
That site still exists?

I remember you from SpursReport from back in the day LOL!!!

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 04:07 PM
To answer your question, someone told me that it has been down since yesterday morning. So yeah, I guess it's down.

BigJoeD
02-01-2007, 04:09 PM
Kori,

Are you still on TV????

BigJoeD
To answer your question, someone told me that it has been down since yesterday morning. So yeah, I guess it's down.

I guess they BANNED themselves.

ashbeeigh
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52644&page=2&pp=26&highlight=spurs+report

From earlier in the season.

Nbadan
02-01-2007, 04:13 PM
Dusty must have forgotten to pay his server again.

:lol

Das Texan
02-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Dont worry, if Dusty cant pay, DizzG will cover him in exchange for some more 'insider' info..

Slomo
02-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Dusty must have forgotten to pay his server again.

:lolThey had some serious problem with their (not too reliable) service provider - there was enough on the web about their provider's dubious business habits.

Kori do you know if they changed sevice providers? Because if they haven't they have only themselves to blame this time.

Cantina Poster
02-01-2007, 04:35 PM
We may be down but not out! DizzG is right now talking to some folks at RealAssHolesofTheWWWThatCantStandKori.com for help and we will be back up making worthless topics that show **** when you say KORI in no time. Till then, I will be in the classics forum looking for topics to steal. :)

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 04:43 PM
They had some serious problem with their (not too reliable) service provider - there was enough on the web about their provider's dubious business habits.

Kori do you know if they changed sevice providers? Because if they haven't they have only themselves to blame this time.

I don't know if they changed providers.

Nbadan
02-01-2007, 04:49 PM
Oh, oh, should have gone Mayco!

:lol

RichB
02-01-2007, 05:58 PM
I have yet to be at that site since last May when I told them to ban me. It has been very very hard for me to come back to these new message boards.

=RTM=
02-01-2007, 06:42 PM
I don't know if they changed providers.

DizzG found a new temporary server so they could still post until they resolved there issues. He said he was happy to still be able to recover data from the original server so that no one lost any topics or posts. But that was over a month ago when they had the first crash. Which may not had been a crash but more of a contract renewal issue. There are many other websites with the same or more traffic that don't crash as much so My money is on who is going to pay the bills. I really feel LJ should cut them a check that is the least he can do for Dusty Garza after he left him hanging a few years back. :wakeup

2centsworth
02-01-2007, 06:46 PM
I thought they sold that site for $30k?

hahahhaaha

zero signal
02-01-2007, 06:50 PM
I have yet to be at that site since last May when I told them to ban me. It has been very very hard for me to come back to these new message boards.
Holy shit, is that really you?

Prove it. Go :rolleyes at some of the village idiots in the Spurs forum.

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Holy shit, is that really you?

Prove it. Go :rolleyes at some of the village idiots in the Spurs forum.

:lmao

SpursWoman
02-01-2007, 06:58 PM
I was going to ask why does everyone always come over here to ask why the other site is down ... but then the question got answered, so I guess mine did, too. :spin

zero signal
02-01-2007, 07:00 PM

Or, did I just get Moused? :lol

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 07:01 PM
I was going to ask why does everyone always come over here to ask why the other site is down ... but then the question got answered, so I guess mine did, too. :spin

Yeah I wonder too. You'd think if they went to the URL and it didn't come up, then they'd know it was down. :lol

=RTM=
02-01-2007, 07:23 PM
One reason is they want to make sure it's not just them. they want to know others are having the same problem. The truth is, many folks just like to talk about SR when they are at ST and folks at SR want to talk about ST when thay are at SR. Until there is a forum on both sites where folks can do this 24/7 and not have their posts edited or deleted this phenomenon will continue for years to come. :wakeup

braeden0613
02-01-2007, 07:27 PM
you're somewhat of a legend over there richb

zero signal
02-01-2007, 07:30 PM
you're somewhat of a legend over there richb

That's not Richb. But it is a great troll idea. :tu

zero signal
02-01-2007, 07:34 PM
And I think Mouse is more of a legend over there.

braeden0613
02-01-2007, 07:35 PM
That's not Richb. But it is a great troll idea. :tu
yeah you're probably right..but you never know

Kori Ellis
02-01-2007, 08:03 PM
Well I hope their site gets back up and running soon. Server problems suck.

AlamoSpursFan
02-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Well I hope their site gets back up and running soon. Server problems suck.

I wonder what that site's management would say if this one went down...

:blah

Kori = one classy lady.

=RTM=
02-01-2007, 08:22 PM
And I think Mouse is more of a legend over there.

That goes w/o saying...........this may turn out to be a good thing. After all ladyspur can now use this time to empty those 75 plus coffee cans full of urine sitting around the PC.
:wakeup

BgT
02-01-2007, 08:52 PM
Kori = one classy lady.
I'm not sure... EVERYONE would be scared to death to get those freaks on their own forum. If SR is down, they might come over here.

SequSpur
02-01-2007, 09:38 PM
i haven't seen dizzg, ladyspur or tbnl at a Spurs game in years... :lol

Did Dusty ban them from the ATT center. :lol

They were going to have a gtg one game last year, so I said on another forum that I was going so they cancelled the whole frickin thing... :lol

JsnSA
02-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Some of us still go to both.

I don't really post much on either one...but I still read both.

I tend to read Spurstalk for the actual spurs talk...and I read the SpursReport Cantina because I have for several years and Its become habit.

Re-Animator
02-02-2007, 05:20 AM
Some of us still go to both.

I don't really post much on either one...but I still read both.

I tend to read Spurstalk for the actual spurs talk...and I read the SpursReport Cantina because I have for several years and Its become habit.

We would post at both sites also if we were not banned. Since you have not been banned you have a nice day going about your bissness posting at both sites. But I bet you a million dollars you think twice before you say something or make a topic for fear of what might happen to you. You must be one heck of an ass kisser. I bet you root for the Eagles and agree with DizzG's spurs takes 24/7 :lmao

That is one thing i never understood. I always here that the reason I am banned and others are also is cause we post at Spurstalk. But yet they act as though they have no idea Taco,Ducks, and others post here also. That alone tells you someone has some personal issues going on in their drama filled life. :lmao

Answer me one question. How long would a topic like this still be open if it was posted at SR? In fact can you find a topic over there about anyone who has something to say about ST or bad about a Moderator?

The mere fact that you can't say Kori without seeing **** when you type should tell you who is immature :lmao

I can't wait till DizzG and ladySpur are in their 40s and look back to how embarrassing they made themselves look with their JR high school cafeteria mentality. To bad I will be over 80 years old by then and I won't really give a shit. :lmao

Jimcs50
02-02-2007, 08:50 AM
video

exstatic
02-02-2007, 08:52 AM
I wonder what that site's management would say if this one went down...

:blah

Kori = one classy lady.
Nothing. SR doesn't even acknowledge that this site exists.

AlamoSpursFan
02-02-2007, 10:29 AM
Nothing. SR doesn't even acknowledge that this site exists.

Which I guess I would have known had I ever been there...

For some reason I don't think I'm missing much.

zero signal
02-02-2007, 10:42 AM
For some reason I don't think I'm missing much.

90% of their posters either migrated here or post at both sites. (The other 10% lurk here. :lol)

So you haven't missed anything.