PDA

View Full Version : Phoenix Highlights on TNT

SequSpur
02-02-2007, 01:19 AM
Brent Barry was the closest Spur in all of them... :lmao

Do you think he could possible foul somebody and make them earn the points at the fucking line?

Dude, I would take fucking pride in preventing an opponent from getting a layup....

Barry's shadow is a better fucking defender than he is...

man... i could go on all fucking night about these shit bags...

sammy
02-02-2007, 02:05 AM
I know why didn't he foul them instead letting them have an easy layup! Ridiculous!

timvp
02-02-2007, 02:33 AM
Barry's second half defense was horrible. He'd start running back on offense before the player even scored the damn basket.

:madrun

RonMexico
02-02-2007, 02:34 AM
Yeah, it seemed pathetic - I didn't understand... he had at least 2 steals on fast breaks in the first half... he was all of a sudden 10 times slower after halftime?

timvp
02-02-2007, 02:39 AM
Yeah, it seemed pathetic - I didn't understand... he had at least 2 steals on fast breaks in the first half... he was all of a sudden 10 times slower after halftime?

:lol

Yeah you better etch those into your memory because those are the first and last steals Barry will ever get on a fast break. It was like he used up all his karma in the first half so he didn't even come out after halftime and attempt defense.

RonMexico
02-02-2007, 02:48 AM
:lol

Yeah you better etch those into your memory because those are the first and last steals Barry will ever get on a fast break. It was like he used up all his karma in the first half so he didn't even come out after halftime and attempt defense.

Haha - yeah, the devil visited him in the locker room at halftime and exercised the contract they signed.

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-02-2007, 03:03 AM
For Barry having such a high IQ , I 've seen him make some stupid defensive decisions on those fast break points.