PDA

View Full Version : God--please change Pop's fricking mind...

Big Shot Rob
02-02-2007, 01:40 AM
Please Dear Lord,

I don't ask for much these days.

Yes--I know--I'm still waiting for you to kill that miserable piece of shit Osama Bin Laden and to fry his worthless ass in the hottest place in hell.

But while you're working on that, can you work on one more thing?

Can you clap some thunder in Coach Pop's fricking mind--and make him change that miserable pop psychology (no pun intended) of telling this team that there will be no changes?

And while you're at it--is there anyway you can make some of our crappy old bench look half way appealing so that we can take a player or two off of some other team and allow us to compete again?

I promise--I'll be good.

I'll never cuss out trolls again--ever!

I won't gaze at the Silver Dancers while imaging whats trapped underneath those itsy bitsy costumes. (Well God--you may have to cut me some slack on that one--its your fault after all--you made these babes--well--you know...)

Holt's Cat
02-02-2007, 01:42 AM
Why is it that Spurs fans can't realize who the real culprit is?

Pugglekicker_21
02-02-2007, 01:48 AM
im sorry, the owner or the bench?

Manu_The _Best
02-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Please Dear Lord,

I don't ask for much these days.

Yes--I know--I'm still waiting for you to kill that miserable piece of shit Osama Bin Laden and to fry his worthless ass in the hottest place in hell.

But while you're working on that, can you work on one more thing?

Can you clap some thunder in Coach Pop's fricking mind--and make him change that miserable pop psychology (no pun intended) of telling this team that there will be no changes?

And while you're at it--is there anyway you can make some of our crappy old bench look half way appealing so that we can take a player or two off of some other team and allow us to compete again?

I promise--I'll be good.

I'll never cuss out trolls again--ever!

I won't gaze at the Silver Dancers while imaging whats trapped underneath those itsy bitsy costumes. (Well God--you may have to cut me some slack on that one--its your fault after all--you made these babes--well--you know...)

Another miserable performance…Manu the BEST saves the embarrassment!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone was kidding himself/herself before this game that the Spurs would have a slight chance to win it, he/she must’ve been delusional: I said before the game, we would lose by 20+, but MY MANU saved this great embarrassment, we lost ONLY by 16 points this time…I call this team all season long “Pop’s OLD DONKEYS”…The only bad prediction today was for “the high scoring game” – we all forgot the Spurs played last night, thus they weren’t capable of scoring 100 pts…Terrible second half with 17 pts each, showing the SPURS ARE DAMN OLD – Trust me fellows, the Spurs gave 100% in this game and still lost by 16 points – they were able to play only 1 half…This clearly shows how OLD THEY ARE...If this was the team from 2-3 years ago, the Spurs would’ve won both games – at Utah and tonight against the Suns (both teams are nothing special anyway!), but unfortunately today’s LOSS confirms once again without a doubt that the Spurs don’t have a complete and competitive roster to win a title this year – besides the BIG 3 and Barry, the rest of it is just a GARBAGE that needs to be released immediately after the season – I don’t want to go back and point the useless presence in the court of Oberto and Elson (both of them were discussed enough last night), but Finley was the “hero” again, proving that “miracles” in basketball do happen by hitting that winning “sparking” 3 vs. the LA – today, he was back to his regular old form – 22 min., 3 pts and 1-4 shooting - just miserable, proving his latest shining was a fluke; needless to say Beno and Vaughn are finished (!!!) – both of them combined with 0-4 from the floor and 1 TO – Bruce Bowen lost it as well (he is TOO OLD, couldn’t get a single 3, as he was 0-4 from the floor !!!) – I doubt things will get better…This is the worse team the Spurs have had during the Tim Duncan’s era – I say that because we really have only 4 players (plus somewhat Horry), who can produce something for us – with that, we will be lucky to pass the 1 st round in the Playoffs this year – as I said many times here, the season is OVER!!! The NBA elite is too much ahead of the Spurs – for the Spurs to win games, all 3 players (Manu, Tony and Tim) have to play 100% and score over 25 pts each IN EVERY GAME, something impossible to achieve – for example, Tim was tired of playing defense 2 games in a row (after a rough night at Utah) and couldn’t score in the 4th today (2 points only) becauseu there is nobody to help him at the center - Oberto and Elson are useless, Horry is old… This whole team is a disgrace(!), the management and the coaching staff as well by doing NOTHING in the summer to improve this roster to compete – I guess 3 titles are enough and now we are saving Holt’s money for later - this is what we did during the summer…WHY NOT??? The fans have the BIG POCKETS, let them fool themselves and carry the burden of anger…I feel sorry for our stars – Manu, Timmy and Tony (plus Barry) – those guys deserve better (NOT play with the GARBAGE around them)…SA Fans pack your bags and start thinking for the next season – it is about time to scream at Holt, Pop and the management to start spending some real $$$ to create a competitive NBA squad, if they want to win another NBA title...

GO SPURS!!!
Beno is finished

Big Shot Rob
02-02-2007, 01:50 AM
Real culprit?

Please tell so I can amend my prayers tonight.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 01:52 AM
Holy shit! He posted in an existing thread!

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-02-2007, 02:00 AM
Manu the Best...

http://tccp.ca/images/enter-key.png