PDA

View Full Version : any horns fans even the least bit...

K-State Spur
02-02-2007, 02:15 AM
worried about the game on saturday?

Jimcs50
02-02-2007, 08:53 AM
They will be worried next year...K St has signed some major Freshman studs.

MajorMike
02-02-2007, 10:16 AM
And the current #1 recruiting class.

K-State Spur
02-02-2007, 11:16 AM
This is true, although they have won 5 straight conference games with their current crop as well (granted, mostly against the lower half of the north).

They are certainly the underdogs, but it wouldn't be the biggest upset in the world if the Cats won Saturday either. They have always seemed to play Tejas tough (with some victories as well) over the past 6 years or so.

David Hoskins is the best player in this conference that most people have never heard of (at least in the south).

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-02-2007, 01:33 PM
If KState keeps playing the way it has its last five, the B12 might actually get six teams in the tourney.

K-State Spur
02-02-2007, 02:24 PM
I don't see any reason that KSU won't be fighting for one of the top 4-5 spots over the next month. Tech has played their way out of being a lock. If somehow, the Cats can pull out a win tomorrow, they'll be in second place, only a game behind KU or A&M. By virtue of playing in the North, we still have 2 left against Colorado, ISU @ home, and a game at UNL.

mardigan
02-02-2007, 02:27 PM
Nope

j-6
02-02-2007, 03:41 PM
worried about the game on saturday?

I completely overlooked K-State in football and look what happened. So, yeah.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 03:48 PM
k-state is a good basketball team and i would not be surprised at all to see them beat t.u.

BeerIsGood!
02-02-2007, 05:03 PM
When you start 4 freshman and a sophmore, and you don't have much of a bench, you don't overlook anybody. As to be expected, consistent play has been the problem for this group. They are capable of beating any team in the country on any given night as well as losing to any team in the country on any given night.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-02-2007, 05:27 PM
JGW is there a name for this bizarro fantasy world you live in every day of your life? It's like you think you get paid or a blow job for each time you say "t.u." or "i think t.u. will lose"

BeerIsGood!
02-02-2007, 05:30 PM
JGW is there a name for this bizarro fantasy world you live in every day of your life? It's like you think you get paid or a blow job for each time you say "t.u." or "i think t.u. will lose"

It stems from the time where he and his aggie/trojan bretheren got VINCED

Cant_Be_Faded
02-02-2007, 05:37 PM
No shit its like his asshole never heals

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 05:45 PM

i've been calling texas university t.u. since i was 8 years old (about) and started going to the games. it has nothing to do with vyoung.

leemajors
02-02-2007, 05:56 PM
i've been calling texas university t.u. since i was 8 years old (about) and started going to the games. it has nothing to do with vyoung.

misguided from early age, nice. i don't get that, it's advertising collective ignorance. University of Texas.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 05:58 PM
misguided from early age, nice. i don't get that, it's advertising collective ignorance. University of Texas.

i'm sure t.u. fans have their nicknames for A&M...i don't see how its any difference.

leemajors
02-02-2007, 06:01 PM
i'm sure t.u. fans have their nicknames for A&M...i don't see how its any difference.

i'm sure there are too, but deliberately changing proper word order and lower case is puerile. the word aggie and having to be in college station are good enough for me.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 06:13 PM
i'm sure there are too, but deliberately changing proper word order and lower case is puerile. the word aggie and having to be in college station are good enough for me.

1. i don't agree with the name of the university (texas)
2. if you've ever been to College Station, which i am sure you have, i think you know living there is quite fun. never been around so many hot, young, and clean girls in my life
3. it gives me pleasure knowing it bothers the t-sips on this board, however, i would do it, and have, regardless

leemajors
02-02-2007, 06:36 PM
2. if you've ever been to College Station, which i am sure you have, i think you know living there is quite fun. never been around so many hot, young, and clean girls in my life
3. it gives me pleasure knowing it bothers the t-sips on this board, however, i would do it, and have, regardless

i have been to college station, and left as quickly as possible - i had to be there for golf tourneys in high school so i had to stay two days. it's like a bigger version of victoria. i could see your point about the name if everyone went around saying THE University of Texas like they were Ohio State, but that's not the case. as far as UT girls vs aggie girls, it's not even close. UT by a mile.

j-6
02-02-2007, 06:38 PM

Uhh, what don't you agree with? I have very little use for the University of Oklahoma but the name doesn't bother me. (And yes, I know about the Morrill Act and A&M's role as the first Texas state school back in the 19th century.) Let me know if my overly naive ass missed the sarcasm here, OK?

UT was founded and later decreed as the main state university over a hundred years before either of us were alive. Hence the name. For what it's worth, I agree with your assessment of College Station, though I personally prefer Austin.

BeerIsGood!
02-02-2007, 06:39 PM
I have some aggie friends and colleagues and my only complaints are that they seem very country (of course I'm a city guy so that's predictable) and they tend to be clickish to an extreme. Other than that, it's just another school just like the rest of them.

mookie2001
02-02-2007, 06:40 PM
the only think good about College Station is that you could bring your own liquor to the dixie chicken, that and exiting George W. Bush, then taking a right at the intersection of George Bush Expressway onto George HW Bush parkway

Cant_Be_Faded
02-02-2007, 06:42 PM
when have you ever seen a poster onthis board that is a UT homer constantly call A&M by something else, EVERY TIME

Cant_Be_Faded
02-02-2007, 06:43 PM
i have been to college station, and left as quickly as possible - i had to be there for golf tourneys in high school so i had to stay two days. it's like a bigger version of victoria. i could see your point about the name if everyone went around saying THE University of Texas like they were Ohio State, but that's not the case. as far as UT girls vs aggie girls, it's not even close. UT by a mile.

One thing i will say about CS--it has a freebirds...first time i ever been was when we visited friends there

thispego was like

"they have this burrito, and you have the ability to eat it, with sauces"

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 06:45 PM

i see. you're a funny guy. the fact remains A&M was founded before t.u. and A&M use to have the longhorn as one of their symbol (almost positive).

as for the girls...you're talking to a guy that has dated both, even some of your beloved t.u. cheerleaders (if you can believe it). both schools have hot girls, no doubt. but if your opinion is that t.u. has better looking girls than A&M...i think you're wrong. its easy to confuse the girls of Austin with the girls of t.u.. you can't compare the cities as one is much larger than the other and therefore simply many more girls in Austin. finally, i'm not one of those people that think t.u. is riddled with disease or anything stupid like that, shit i partied up there all the time. but A&M girls are much cleaner...and by that i mean: slutty hot virgins. ;)

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 06:48 PM
Uhh, what don't you agree with? I have very little use for the University of Oklahoma but the name doesn't bother me. (And yes, I know about the Morrill Act and A&M's role as the first Texas state school back in the 19th century.) Let me know if my overly naive ass missed the sarcasm here, OK?

UT was founded and later decreed as the main state university over a hundred years before either of us were alive. Hence the name. For what it's worth, I agree with your assessment of College Station, though I personally prefer Austin.

i'm impressed. you're a pretty cool t.u. fan.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 06:50 PM
http://www.burntorangenation.com/story/2007/1/22/105421/728

i love that people were talking about A&M suing the Seahawks over the 12th man usage, but nobody is up in arms over this.

leemajors
02-02-2007, 06:50 PM
i see. you're a funny guy. the fact remains A&M was founded before t.u. and A&M use to have the longhorn as one of their symbol (almost positive).

as for the girls...you're talking to a guy that has dated both, even some of your beloved t.u. cheerleaders (if you can believe it). both schools have hot girls, no doubt. but if your opinion is that t.u. has better looking girls than A&M...i think you're wrong. its easy to confuse the girls of Austin with the girls of t.u.. you can't compare the cities as one is much larger than the other and therefore simply many more girls in Austin. finally, i'm not one of those people that think t.u. is riddled with disease or anything stupid like that, shit i partied up there all the time. but A&M girls are much cleaner...and by that i mean: slutty hot virgins. ;)

i was never terribly impressed with the UT cheerleaders. i went to some of their parties in 96 and 97, and even went to high school with one - she had a hairy back and we called her Congo. btw, slutty virgins is a bit of an oxymoron. unless you're into teases. as far as hot college girls go, i would probably go with SMU - half are silicon wonders, but easy on the eyes and usually disgustingly drunk.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 06:53 PM
i was never terribly impressed with the UT cheerleaders. i went to some of their parties in 96 and 97, and even went to high school with one - she had a hairy back and we called her Congo. btw, slutty virgins is a bit of an oxymoron. unless you're into teases. as far as hot college girls go, i would probably go with SMU - half are silicon wonders, but easy on the eyes and usually disgustingly drunk.

hence the ;). as for t.u. cheerleaders, umm, i only knew the ones there from around 2000-2004. there is a lot of them and even if you are picky, as i assure you i am, you could easily cherry pick some really hot ones.

leemajors
02-02-2007, 06:53 PM
oh, and the SMU women will buy you drinks cause their daddies are super rich. that was also nice.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 07:01 PM
oh, and the SMU women will buy you drinks cause their daddies are super rich. that was also nice.

ha ha, that is nice. but lest we forget i only went to A&M my freshman year and most of the partying up in Austin was when i was at home on break or after i finished undergrad. California women.....they were just fine by me.

K-State Spur
02-02-2007, 07:07 PM
this is exactly where i figured this thread to go when i posed my question...

oh well, at least you're not jayhawks...

j-6
02-02-2007, 07:09 PM
Another point for Austin in the female category is that not only did we have the UT girls, we had all the wannabe artists and musician girls trying to find themselves, the tramps from St. Ed's, the drunk chicks from SWT that ventured up 35 when all the bars in San Marcos closed, the occasional piece of trim from Concordia, and the semi-literate Longhorn wannabe women at ACC with weed hookups.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Another point for Austin in the female category is that not only did we have the UT girls, we had all the wannabe artists and musician girls trying to find themselves, the tramps from St. Ed's, the drunk chicks from SWT that ventured up 35 when all the bars in San Marcos closed, the occasional piece of trim from Concordia, and the semi-literate Longhorn wannabe women at ACC with weed hookups.

yep, i met a couple hot chicks from St. Edwards one night in Austin. not my finest hour...i fucked that up.

Cant_Be_Faded
02-02-2007, 07:27 PM
ooo Concordia chicks have tight cats

Willinsa
02-02-2007, 09:07 PM
JGW lives in an angry world and his hatred for Texas is penis envy, typical aggy.

BeerIsGood!
02-02-2007, 09:34 PM

ahh yes... all very, very nice. You're giving me flashbacks to 2001, especially with the very fun and trashy times with the drunk, weed hungry chicks from Austin C.C.

johngateswhiteley
02-02-2007, 09:36 PM
JGW lives in an angry world and his hatred for Texas is penis envy, typical aggy.

:dizzy

Cant_Be_Faded
02-02-2007, 10:08 PM
ahh yes... all very, very nice. You're giving me flashbacks to 2001, especially with the very fun and trashy times with the drunk, weed hungry chicks from Austin C.C.

you think thets bad

rememba when austin CC chicks would fuck you for a blunt