PDA

View Full Version : A proposal and possible solution?

samiel
02-02-2007, 06:47 AM
Hallo Spurs Board!

I'm from Würzburg, Germany and therefore a big time Mavs fan. However, the last few days I read some of the posts here in the forum and I have to say that I don't think that the situation the Spurs are now in is so bad as some of you make it out to be.

Of course, your team is in an obvious slump right now but we have seen that already during the past years and they always climbed back out of it (hell, and finished regularly in front of the Mavs ;-)).

My proposal for a short time solution to make the Spurs better would be to finally bring over this guy:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b4/Luis_scola.jpg/200px-Luis_scola.jpg

I really don't understand why he is not already on your team. He is a real efficient player and while he is certainly not the second coming of David Robinson, he definitely is a big time upgrade over Fabricio Oberto. This could be the beginning of the new twin towers and it would open up space for the outside shooters.

I realise that this move doesn't cure every problem at every position of the Spurs roster but it could certainly help right now. Your team still holds the rights for Luis Scola, don't they? If they do, it is beyond me why the let him "rot" in Europe instead of bringing him over to the NBA.

Just my 2 Cents

P.S.: In a best of seven series I would still bet my money on the Spurs over the Suns.

Nero
02-02-2007, 08:03 AM
Just my 2 Cents

I thought the unit of currency in Germany is the Kraut. No?

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 08:05 AM
His buyout has been too high in the past, and he's no panacea at any rate.

celldweller
02-02-2007, 09:27 AM
send all requests to:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

zero signal
02-02-2007, 09:34 AM