PDA

View Full Version : Tara Reid In The Sack? Meh, Not So Good.

02-02-2007, 08:58 AM
According to "Girls Gone Wild" dude. (http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2004580002-2007050476,00.html)

IT'S official.

PARIS HILTON is better in bed than KIMBERLY STEWART and LINDSAY LOHAN – with TARA REID way behind in last place.

So says Joe Francis – the owner of American adult website and DVD company Girls Gone Wild – who has dated all four Hollywood babes.

Joe revealed: “Paris is better in the sack than anyone else. She is amazing in bed.

“Paris also gives the best oral sex. Yes, she's better at it than Lindsay Lohan!”

The multi-millionaire, who claims to have slept with hundreds of women, appears in raunchy scenes with the Simple Life star on an X-rated video on website Parisexposed.com, which she is currently trying to shut down.

But while Joe also dislikes the site, he claims the videos are something she should be proud of, adding: "Paris was at her best at oral sex when she was 22-years-old. If you look at the tapes on that site, that's when she was the greatest."

Sadly while Paris and “awesome” Kimberly get a big thumbs up from Joe, he wasn’t so kind about Tara.

In the printable extracts from his chat with US shock radio jock Howard Stern, Joe claims: "Tara is the worst in bed. I love Tara, but, honestly, she pretty much lays there.

"And I had sex with her a lot.”

Well duh Joe, when she's passed out from Vicodin and Grey Goose, she's not going to be real frisky in bed.

Jekka
02-02-2007, 09:18 AM
Audio link (http://egotastic.com/video?bctmz=464024972&w=300&h=260&info=Joe%20Francis%20dishes%20on%20sex%20with%20Pa ris%20Hilton%20Lindsay%20Lohan%20and%20Tara%20Reid %20on%20the%20Howard%20Stern%20show)

Actually, I'm surprised more men haven't mentioned egotastic.com on here. It may be an entertainment blog, but the author goes out of his way to post hi-res bikini pictures at least a few times a week.

TDMVPDPOY
02-02-2007, 09:40 AM
i still fuck tara though, only a clown would pass on her

CuckingFunt
02-02-2007, 10:36 AM
That "Girls Gone Wild" dude is super skeevie. Every time I see him on TV, even for a few seconds, I feel like I need to take a shower.

LuvBones
02-02-2007, 12:21 PM
"Tara is the worst in bed. I love Tara, but, honestly, she pretty much lays there.

That's what Paris does..

Spurfect
02-02-2007, 12:23 PM
That's what Paris does..

and you know this how?? lol :lol

50 cent
02-02-2007, 12:25 PM
Paris also looks like a dead fuck in that home movie she had.

I don't think any of those chicks are probably that great in the sack.

LuvBones
02-02-2007, 12:29 PM
and you know this how?? lol :lolWould you believe they showed One night in Paris at a "work" party? :lol
Anyway, it was so boring we just started talking about other things and stopped watching.

PM5K
02-02-2007, 12:37 PM
That story had the makings of a great orgy.

Who said there wasn't a great orgy?

Borosai
02-02-2007, 12:40 PM
That's what Paris does..

:lol And it's completely true...oh, and she poses for the camera during sex too...that's a special girl right there.

Spurfect
02-02-2007, 12:51 PM
Would you believe they showed One night in Paris at a "work" party? :lol
Anyway, it was so boring we just started talking about other things and stopped watching.

lol gross.
and whoever said they wouldn't pass up Tara... now that's just freakin nasty.

PM5K
02-02-2007, 12:54 PM
What's wrong with Tara Reid that a condom and some penicillin couldn't take care of?

LuvBones
02-02-2007, 12:56 PM
What's wrong with Tara Reid that a condom and some penicillin couldn't take care of?Everything.

Mr Dio
02-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Would you believe they showed One night in Paris at a "work" party? :lol

Who do you work for LuvB, MegaPlexxx?

MrChug
02-02-2007, 05:13 PM
Honestly?? That's the only common denominator I've found with white party girls...THEY SUCK IN BED! They think that it's enough to be hot...got some new for you Taris Spearshan ITS NOT. The same thought thru my mind every time: "Man...I just wanna get this over with and forget her name. Wait, what IS her name?? Damn, I'll just call her babe a few more times till she leaves"

SpursWoman
02-02-2007, 06:55 PM
That's what Paris does..

A girl's got to be good at at least one thing....what the hell is her redeeming quality then? :lol

Summers
02-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Honestly?? That's the only common denominator I've found with white party girls...THEY SUCK IN BED! They think that it's enough to be hot...got some new for you Taris Spearshan ITS NOT. The same thought thru my mind every time: "Man...I just wanna get this over with and forget her name. Wait, what IS her name?? Damn, I'll just call her babe a few more times till she leaves"

there's an old song that says, "If you want to be happy for the rest of your life never make a pretty woman your wife..." :lol

CuckingFunt
02-02-2007, 09:33 PM
I feel very sad for girls who are bad in bed. They probably don't even realize what they're missing out on.