PDA

View Full Version : Went to the game last night

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-02-2007, 11:05 AM
And have to say, Suns fans are on the level with Laker fans when it comes to lack of class and knowledge about the game. I went with a few friends and we would stand up and cheer when Manu did something which was pretty much all game and all we heard was "FUCK YOU FAGGOTS" :lol and shit like that. One guy even tried to talk smack about Desperate Housewives...until I turned around and was like "That means you watch the show asshole" and about 20 other suns fans started laughing at him. We had a beer cup thrown at us, something I never even had happen at a Laker game...and that is really sad considering all the animosity between Laker and Spurs fans. Right before Manu kicked Amare in the nuts I think he had just gotten fouled pretty hard and everyone in the crowd was screaming about "Knock his ass down" and yelling about how that they hoped he was hurt, so when Amare got his shit wrecked me and my friends started standing up and cheering like crazy and of course they start talking about class, the same people that were just cheering for our player to "Have his fucking legs broken." You would think they would have more smack to talk than "GET ON HIS ASS LIKE EVA DOES THE LAWYER GUY IN THAT SHOW!" And I can't even the awesome display of class put on by their team in the last minute, I hope we draw these cocksuckers in the playoffs and if not, I'm buying a goddamn Dallas jersey and heading up there for every game of the WCF. Thats the end of my rant, aside from noticing that none of our players want to dive for the ball or throw a pass that wont be intercepted I thought we played great but its obvious our legs gave out in the late 3rd and 4th.

LEONARD
02-02-2007, 11:08 AM
Sounds like a good time...

I can't think of a scenerio where I'd go to a big Mavs game NOT at the AAC. I certainly wouldn't be surprised when I caught hell for standing out from the crowd while cheering for the visitors... :lol

Borosai
02-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Not surprised. Just looking at the crowd shots during the game makes me want to tickle my asshole and sing.

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-02-2007, 11:11 AM
I actually like big road games better because the game is just more intense, and there was a TON of Spurs fans last night as there always is in Phoenix. I just wished I lived closer to another NBA city where the Spurs would win maybe Chicago...wait ok New Orleans...Atlanta? Either way, it's sad because I've been to Chiefs-Raiders games and Raider fans even only get treated like this when they're really going over the line and just being dicks.

Rydia
02-02-2007, 11:12 AM
I was there too!

It was fun cheering for the guys when everyone was booing them! You could hear me scream after they made every foul shot and the arena went silent! hahaha

After Manu took Amare out I was afraid for my life. Suns fans are pathetic! I didn't know they had NO CLASS. I was disappointed with them!

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-02-2007, 11:13 AM
Were you down by the court before the game started?

baseline bum
02-02-2007, 11:19 AM
You gotta expect stuff like that from a hungry fan base who hasn't won a title, but whose team is now playing at a level high enough to get the hardware. The Alamodome was a hell of a hostile environment too, back in 1999.

TDMVPDPOY
02-02-2007, 11:22 AM
next time shout out prentenders

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-02-2007, 11:26 AM
:lol
next time shout out prentenders

I was definately yelling shit along those lines, they kept talking about their 17 wins and I would just tell them that maybe they should try and do it in the playoffs or possibly have an Obrien sitting somewhere, of course a few idiots didnt even know what an Obrien is just further confirming my suspicion these are Laker fans in Suns jerseys

angel_luv
02-02-2007, 11:27 AM
I was there too!

It was fun cheering for the guys when everyone was booing them! You could hear me scream after they made every foul shot and the arena went silent! hahaha

After Manu took Amare out I was afraid for my life. Suns fans are pathetic! I didn't know they had NO CLASS. I was disappointed with them!

I was worried about you in your Manu jersey.

Rydia
02-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Were you down by the court before the game started?
yeah I was chatting with a security lady we know...I wore a Manu Argentina jersey! Yeah!

MoSpur
02-02-2007, 11:32 AM
Good job of representing. Glad you guys had a good time.

tsb2000
02-02-2007, 11:41 AM
You people wouldn't believe the amount of shit I've taken at my office in Phx today. Either way, tell them "congrats on their moral 'game 7.'" I then hold out my empty hand and tell them all I'm holding the Suns' microscopic trophy case, and ask them to count their championships....

Then they go back to their desks dejected. :)

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-02-2007, 11:44 AM
You people wouldn't believe the amount of shit I've taken at my office in Phx today. Either way, tell them "congrats on their moral 'game 7.'" I then hold out my empty hand and tell them all I'm holding the Suns' microscopic trophy case, and ask them to count their championships....

Then they go back to their desks dejected. :)

Very nice, yeah they beat the "keep living in the past" mantra to death, and these four Norcal510's were standing outside the arena tryin to look gangsta, and they were like YEAH YOU OLD MOTHERFUCKERS KEEP SLIDING DOWN THE WEST, so I just said "we have 3 championships and almost no wiggers in our fan base, can you say the same? They kinda didnt know what to say to that :lol

tsb2000
02-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Very nice, yeah they beat the "keep living in the past" mantra to death..."

I told them until Nash returned two yrs ago, they still thought Barkley was playing- who are they to say stop living in the past? At least out history has trophies in it.

I also tell them "see you in April- in San Antonio!" Home cooking, much like karma, has it's way of biting one in the ass. :)

lefty
02-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Bah, I don't mind Suns fans ; their behavior was of funny ; u sould see they were frustrated that we beat them in 2005 ; plus, celebrating the way they did for a regular season game...what a bunch of losers :lol :lol :lol
They'll se come playoffs time :hungry:

mabber
02-02-2007, 11:51 AM
You gotta expect stuff like that from a hungry fan base who hasn't won a title, but whose team is now playing at a level high enough to get the hardware. The Alamodome was a hell of a hostile environment too, back in 1999.

I can't imagine an arena in the NBA where there aren't at least a few fans being assholes (classless) toward fans of the other team. And yes, it happens in San Antonio :lol I know this for a fact!!!

It's incredibly ignorant to think that there are only certain arena's where this happens and it's even more ignorant to indict an entire fan base based on a few assholes at the arena.

lefty
02-02-2007, 11:56 AM
I can't imagine an arena in the NBA where there aren't at least a few fans being assholes (classless) toward fans of the other team. And yes, it happens in San Antonio :lol I know this for a fact!!!

It's incredibly ignorant to think that there are only certain arena's where this happens and it's even more ignorant to indict an entire fan base based on a few assholes at the arena.

A few assholes? 100% of Suns fans were assholes yesterday.

And what about the retards who booed Finley -a pro who played hard for Dallas- during game 6 of the 2006 Spurs/Mavs series for no reason.

TxJudsonRocketTx
02-02-2007, 11:59 AM
A few assholes? 100% of Suns fans were assholes yesterday.

And what about the retards who booed Finley -a pro who played hard for Dallas- during game 6 of the 2006 Spurs/Mavs series for no reason.

Yeah really, I could count the fans that were not just completely lewd in my section on one hand, it was really bad. I cant stand a crowed cheering for a player to get injured it just pisses me off. Anyways I have to start my day now so I'm off to the bank and stuff, and I'm putting on my Spurs jersey and hat again to go represent, wish me luck.

Purple & Gold
02-02-2007, 12:02 PM
And have to say, Suns fans are on the level with Laker fans when it comes to lack of class and knowledge about the game.
I've noticed Spurs fans are the least knowledgeable.

RonMexico
02-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Yeah, I came up the escalator in SBC in the 2005 WCF wearing an orange Amare jersey, then the mariachi band stopped and about 200 booed me until I got to my seat. I found it funny though and I took most of the "bring out the brooms" and "y'all ain't go no D" talk with a grain of salt.

Still, I'll admit I hate our bandwagon fans that go to the games now. I can't stand seeing them on TV or sitting anywhere near them whenever I have a chance to head back to Phoenix. The fans in the 92-93 season were so much more classy and true Suns fans. Now, they city is full of so many transplants from across the nation (including a ton from California) that they bring their bad attitudes lack of b-ball knowledge to make us all look like jackasses.

They remind me of 2001 Mavs fans with their bitchiness, although I will tell you that a lot of the booing and animosity of last night was a result of the 2005 WCF and the constant "0-6 vs. the elite" shit that has been circulating among the media. The only problem is that the Spurs came to town before the Mavs did, so you guys caught the brunt of all the anger. I'm sure Dirk would have been getting booed everytime he touched the ball as soon as he tried to "roll his ankle and draw a foul." Sorry you got treated so poorly, but you have to realize that in a town of the Cardinals, D-Backs (2001 is a distant memory), and Arizona State, the Suns are all we got right now.

And don't bring up how they acted in the final minute or whatever. Ok, Barbosa went on a fast break with 24 seconds left that I don't agree with, but did you want them to stop shooting the ball and just take shot-clock violations for the other 38 seconds?