PDA

View Full Version : James White to see playing time?

timvp
02-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Yeah, I know ... not another James White thread :cuss

But finally, there seems to be some substance to all the White talk. It appears as if Pop is ready to play him.

The Spurs included rookie guard James White on the active roster for only the second time this season.

Before the game, Popovich said he hoped to get White on the floor for a few minutes in the first half. But he didn't want to risk putting him out there in the second half if the game was close.

"He's an athlete, a good kid, is aggressive and all that," Popovich said.

What do you make out of this? Do you think Pop realizes that this team needs to add athleticism and he wants to give James White a look to see if he could solve some of the problems ... or do you think that it's just a token gesture to White to let him know the team believes in him?

I would think that it was a token gesture but to think about breaking him out against the Suns tells me that perhaps the Spurs think White may be able to help. We know he can get out on the break and dunk the ball. Perhaps the Spurs have seen something that tells them that he could help defensively against the more athletic teams in the league.

What say you?

:hat

VaSpursFan
02-02-2007, 02:41 PM
pop is looking for anything that will spark this team. he's gotta do something since he said he won't make a trade.

thispego
after a trade it is the only thing that can help at this point

SKINNYPIMP210
Fuck I Hope! He Is Athletic And Young. We Really Need That On The Floor. I Really Think He Could Help I Know He Doesn't Play The Point But If You Notice Whenever Beno Is Out There He Just Gives The Ball To Gino And Lets Him Run The Offense. I Think If We Had White In There Instead He Couldn't Do Any Worse. I Mean I "honestly" Can't Remember The Last Time Beno Made A Damn Shot!!! Can You???

AFBlue
I KNEW there was something to him dressing out!

Props to me! :spin

MoSpur
I say, what's it going to hurt? Another loss? Its not like they're in a tight race for the best record. The Spurs someone who is athletic really bad. Maybe they want to see what he can do before they go out and trade for someone who is athletic. I feel Pop saw something he liked in practice from White. I say do it. Play him and see what he gives you. If he doesn't do anything, so what. Its better to see what he has then to wonder what he has.

Streakyshooter08
02-02-2007, 02:44 PM
I hope he will get in the rotation and Barry will be out of it, so Pop can trade him without breaking his promise of not trading rotation players... :) Just kidding... I think if he will see time, Pop thinks he can at least help in stretches.

Can he do worse than what we have right now?

BeerIsGood!
02-02-2007, 02:47 PM

But finally, there seems to be some substance to all the White talk. It appears as if Pop is ready to play him.

What do you make out of this? Do you think Pop realizes that this team needs to add athleticism and he wants to give James White a look to see if he could solve some of the problems ... or do you think that it's just a token gesture to White to let him know the team believes in him?

I would think that it was a token gesture but to think about breaking him out against the Suns tells me that perhaps the Spurs think White may be able to help. We know he can get out on the break and dunk the ball. Perhaps the Spurs have seen something that tells them that he could help defensively against the more athletic teams in the league.

What say you?

Given the incredibly inefficent and unproductive time that the entire Spurs bench and Bowen have logged recently - it makes sense to put the kid in to see where he fits in the 1st half of games as long as it's against a player he matches up with. If the Spurs are high on his defensive ability then let's match him with an athletic wing and see how capable he is at staying with him, effectively keeping him out of the paint, and making him work for shots.

One thing's for sure, if Pop does want to try something different then this is the time to do it. The more you wait the closer you get to PO time and the more negative impact it could possibly have on the chemistry and rotation.

SenorSpur
02-02-2007, 02:48 PM
I was one that thought it was a bad idea to play the kid this soon, but hell the way things are going now I think some selected spot stints would be helpful. Obviously, you don't want him in there during crunch time, but hey this team DOES need a spark. They're certainly not getting anything at all from their bench.

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-02-2007, 02:48 PM
Run Barry and Manu at the backup point position (around 8-10) minutes a game give White spot minutes in Barry or Manu's place.

bdictjames
02-02-2007, 02:50 PM
Good move, can White shoot?

GINNNNNNNNNNNNOBILI
02-02-2007, 02:52 PM

Can any Spurs backup guard shoot?

Holt's Cat
02-02-2007, 02:54 PM
We're so fucked.

MoSpur
02-02-2007, 02:55 PM
Its a risk, but one that can't really hurt. If he gets playing time, it won't be a lot unless he shows he can actually be productive. The Spurs will obviously practice when they're here and that might help Pop decide whether to play him or not.

Borosai
02-02-2007, 02:56 PM
I told you Pop is a lurker...and he reads my posts especially.

SKINNYPIMP210
02-02-2007, 02:57 PM
Can any Spurs backup guard shoot?

LMFAO!

THANK YOU!

AFBlue
02-02-2007, 02:58 PM

Not well off the dribble, and not especially well in general...but he's not offensively inept. The Spurs really don't need him to shoot though, they need him to drive the lane aggressively and create contact....I don't know if he will though.

Mr. Body
02-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Not well off the dribble, and not especially well in general...but he's not offensively inept. The Spurs really don't need him to shoot though, they need him to drive the lane aggressively and create contact....I don't know if he will though.

He's tremendously skinny and fairly weak and tends to shy away from contact, so there you go.

BigVee
02-02-2007, 03:06 PM
Playing him v. Washington would give you idea how he would do v. Pho....similar styles. Why not give it a shot?

AFBlue
02-02-2007, 03:21 PM
He's tremendously skinny and fairly weak and tends to shy away from contact, so there you go.

Yeah I know, that's why I'm not sure I agree with the idea. He'll probably be just as inconsistent as what the Spurs have now....maybe more inconsistent.

I think this is also an indictment of their opinion of Butler as well, which is sad. IMO, if Butler was NBDL eligible he would have torn it up, got called up for the Rodeo Road Trip and probably had about the same opportunity as White will be getting.

timvp
02-02-2007, 03:32 PM
The only attribute we know about White that will for sure translate to the NBA is his dunking ability. He was a good defender on the college level ... but would that translate to the NBA? Does he have enough of an outside shot to keep defenses honest?

He played decent in the NBDL but was far from one of the best players in the league. But if White can come in, play defense, fill the wing on fast breaks and knock down a shot or two, he could be an upgrade over what the Spurs currently have coming off the bench.

Holt's Cat
02-02-2007, 03:35 PM
This would be a good time to play some young guys and see if you can develop any of them into a useful rotational player. But...you still want to win now so experience will win out. This is what happens when you let other issues drive personnel decisions. Spurs fans were so willing to cheer those moves. Now they are enjoying the results. Fucking sycophants.

Texas_Ranger
02-02-2007, 03:40 PM
Thank god.

AFBlue
02-02-2007, 03:42 PM
The only attribute we know about White that will for sure translate to the NBA is his dunking ability.

Though we're not sure he'll be aggressive enough to use it...

I hope he does though....I would love to see him posterize Dwight Howard one week from today!

baseline bum
02-02-2007, 03:45 PM

What say you?

I think Stern probably just told Pop to put White on the floor so he could be in Vegas for the dunk contest. :drunk

Sam
02-02-2007, 03:47 PM
No he can't.

I think this is a "throw James a bone so he will work harder" move by Pop.

steppy
02-02-2007, 03:59 PM
Maybe Chip will be able to improve his shot.

yavozerb
02-02-2007, 04:11 PM
White probably has a below average 3 pt shot, but then again he doesn't need that shot yet!!We need him to play above average defense, drive to the basket (very good ft shooter), and get possibly 4-5 rebounds in about 10-15 minutes of play.

AFBlue
02-02-2007, 04:13 PM
Maybe Chip will be able to improve his shot.

It's not really his form, which is actually pretty good. He just needs more repetition. He's not a horrible shooter, he just has trouble shooting off the dribble, and he relied so much in HS on his athleticism that he really didn't have to shoot much. He'll come around, but it'll take time and lots of reps...

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:14 PM
Games against Phoenix and Washington are the best situations for White. I'm a fan of trying anything when the team is sucking. He's not going to help just by being on the floor, but if the Spurs use him correctly he could be effective in some situations.

yavozerb
02-02-2007, 04:16 PM
Chump, what have you seen from white that he could help with for the spurs??Also, is he a pretty good defender and how is offense?

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:16 PM
White probably has a below average 3 pt shot, but then again he doesn't need that shot yet!!We need him to play above average defense, drive to the basket (very good ft shooter), and get possibly 4-5 rebounds in about 10-15 minutes of play.:lmao at the rebound projection. We'll be lucky if he gets one board in that time.

MannyIsGod
02-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Wow. We really are desperate. Remember when we said that before that we should all really be worried if White saw floor time this year?

Fuck White, play Butler. At least his out of shape ass did something with the Knicks last year.

to21
02-02-2007, 04:17 PM
These last few weeks I've seen Tony throw more alley oops in that Nike commercial than I've seen him do since he came in the league.

Maybe this might remedy that. :clap

yavozerb
02-02-2007, 04:18 PM
Ok, so maybe I overestimated on the rebounds!!But 2-3 boards is still better than what bowen is averaging for his minutes.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:19 PM
Chump, what have you seen from white that he could help with for the spurs??Also, is he a pretty good defender and how is offense?He's actually a decent defender, that's why I think he's still on the team. He's simply not a dominant scorer like his dunking suggests. His best use in the Spurs offense would be as a cutter, occasional spot shooter and of course in transition.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:20 PM
Ok, so maybe I overestimated on the rebounds!!But 2-3 boards is still better than what bowen is averaging for his minutes.He'll board about the same as Bruce in the NBA.

steppy
02-02-2007, 04:22 PM
It's not really his form, which is actually pretty good. He just needs more repetition. He's not a horrible shooter, he just has trouble shooting off the dribble, and he relied so much in HS on his athleticism that he really didn't have to shoot much. He'll come around, but it'll take time and lots of reps...

Ah I see. Did he dunk everything? :lol

whottt
02-02-2007, 04:24 PM
Regardless of White's O capabilities, he's got a lot of talent on the defensive side of the ball and if he's picking up the D(either in Austin or showing it in practice), it wouldn't surprise me at all if Pop is trying to find some pt for him.

And yes I think the situation is that desperate.

I can see Pop bumping either Finley or Barry out of the rotation if White's D is better than theirs...which isn't out of the realm of possibility.

I've never heard anyone bag on White's D or his work ethic....only that he's not as good of an offensive player as he has the talent to be.

Maybe Pop figures we need an element of surprise.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:26 PM
I can see Pop bumping either Finley or Barry out of the rotation if White's D is better than theirs...which isn't out of the realm of possibility.I wonder if Mel Sanders ever learned how to finish around the basket.

MannyIsGod
02-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Oh my god. If we're thinking about playing Melvin Sanders then I really am going to puke....

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:29 PM
That's how bad the D has gotten.

Spurminator
02-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Could White be a potential 4? Faberto's offensive and shotblocking contribution is already 0%... as I see it all we need is someone who can grab a few more boards.

ChumpDumper
White doesn't rebound. He doesn't even weigh 200 pounds.

yavozerb
uhhhh, NO!!

timvp
The two years wasted on Sanders is a big reason why this team has no depth on the perimeter. It was obvious he wasn't NBA material, yet the Spurs wasted time and resources on him.

whottt
I wonder if Mel Sanders ever learned how to finish around the basket.

Mel Sanders got PT....and Finley sucks a lot worse than last year, and Barry realizes he can slack on D now and get away with it....

timvp
02-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Although the biggest reason this team has no depth on the perimeter is they failed to sign Devin Brown earier this year. Devin would be starting on this team and would be the team's fourth best player.

whottt
02-02-2007, 04:31 PM
Could White be a potential 4? Faberto's offensive and shotblocking contribution is already 0%... as I see it all we need is someone who can grab a few more boards.

White's like 6'7 and 210 lbs...sounds familiar?

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:32 PM
210 is generous.

MoSpur
I like the gamble if the Spurs do it.

I am worried about Oberto's production or lack of.

Spurminator
Oh. Why did I think White was a skinny 6'10"?

Carry on...

whottt
02-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Although the biggest reason this team has no depth on the perimeter is they failed to sign Devin Brown earier this year. Devin would be starting on this team and would be the team's fourth best player.

Did you listen to the Pop show, when they asked about Devin?

Something along the lines of, Devin will not be a Spur, ever. Most direct answer I've ever heard Pop give...

Devin did something to get on Pop's badside...that's why he's gone.

And remember Pop had been coaching Devin since he was a kid....

timvp
02-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Oh. Why did I think White was a skinny 6'10"?

Carry on...

Because that would make sense for a the type of player the Spurs need.

yavozerb
02-02-2007, 04:35 PM
Man, a player like travis outlaw or warrick would be nice inside..

timvp
02-02-2007, 04:37 PM

Something along the lines of, Devin will not be a Spur, ever. Most direct answer I've ever heard Pop give...

Devin was lazy as a Spur. But one year of playing under Jerry Sloan has obviously solved that problem.

He's putting up huge stats for the Hornets and is even helping that injury destroyed team win games.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:37 PM
If Eric Williams is never going to get a chance to play, he needs to be waived so we can make room for another young guy with some potential after we fail the annual attempt to talk some dude out of retirement. A small ball PF makes the most sense. Jamar Smith is closer to actually contributing but Ricky Sanchez probably has mosre upside.

timvp
02-02-2007, 04:39 PM
Why are Jamar Smith's stats down across the board? I wasn't overly impressed with him in summer league or preseason but he seemed at least good enough to put up better stats in the NBDL.

ChumpDumper
02-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Why are Jamar Smith's stats down across the board? I wasn't overly impressed with him in summer league or preseason but he seemed at least good enough to put up better stats in the NBDL.Jamar was an early victim of the lineup crisis this season. He's been shuffled between SF and PF and starting and the bench. His defense against players his size and smaller has always been really good. That's the main reason I would still consider him. He also runs the floor well.

I would also throw Louis Admunson in there, although he'll need some time to become more than just a pure energy player. He can really make things happen on the floor though.

BigVee
02-02-2007, 04:43 PM
Is James White the type of player who takes off for the other end when the ball goes up? That threat alone might create some reluctance on the other teams part to crash the off boards...an area where the Spurs constantly get creamed.

Holt's Cat
02-02-2007, 04:47 PM

Between Pete's money grubbing and Pop's petty vendettas the supporting cast has been eviscerated.

objective
02-02-2007, 04:52 PM

I think that's why Scola never became a Spur and never will. Spurs have a tiff with him and refuse to sign him.

Don't believe their spin that they don't know if his game would translate. They thought a 6-10 slow unathletic no jumping 31 year old by end of rookie year playoffs center would translate to the NBA, but not a 6-9 somewhat athletic, modestly explosive power forward who hustles and can dunk wouldn't translate?

That's just a line for the masses.

Kori Ellis
02-02-2007, 04:54 PM
Between Pete's money grubbing and Pop's petty vendettas the supporting cast has been eviscerated.

I don't know if you can call it a petty vendetta in Devin's case.

By all accounts, including way before he was up to be re-signed, he didn't work very hard when he was here.

The Truth #6
02-02-2007, 04:56 PM

I just recently heard a rumor that the reason Stephen Jackson left was because he hooked it up with some woman in the Spurs organization, which was frowned upon by the FO.

anonymous source
02-02-2007, 04:57 PM
i think white can help at the very least defensively agaoinst quicker guys, i mean hes got to do better than finley or barry defensively. it seems like were the only team in the league scare to play our young players. we should at least a bit after all pop was wrong about barbosa helping us so doesnt that mean he can be wrong on butler or white helping us.

Kori Ellis
02-02-2007, 04:58 PM
I just recently heard a rumor that the reason Stephen Jackson left was because he hooked it up with some woman in the Spurs organization, which was frowned upon by the FO.

:lol

He left because he wanted $28M+ and the Spurs were offering around $10M.

The Truth #6
02-02-2007, 04:58 PM
I think that's why Scola never became a Spur and never will. Spurs have a tiff with him and refuse to sign him.

Don't believe their spin that they don't know if his game would translate. They thought a 6-10 slow unathletic no jumping 31 year old by end of rookie year playoffs center would translate to the NBA, but not a 6-9 somewhat athletic, modestly explosive power forward who hustles and can dunk wouldn't translate?

That's just a line for the masses.

I remember when RC initially said something about Scola to the effect of - people tend to focus too much on what he can't do, and not on what he can do well. Then a few years later they come to the assertion that his game wouldn't mesh well with Tim. Another crock of shiite..

timvp
02-02-2007, 05:01 PM
Barry realizes he can slack on D now and get away with it....

Barry's D in the second half had to make even the most hardcore Barry supporters blush. I've never seen an NBA player run back on offense before the player he was guarding scored the basket.

The weird thing is that in the first half, Barry played some of his best defense of the season. In the second half, I don't know if I've seen defense that bad since Charlie Ward left.

Holt's Cat
02-02-2007, 05:02 PM
It seems wike anytime the Spuws lose a player it is becawse of money or becawse Pop and he didn't get awong.

The Truth #6
02-02-2007, 05:02 PM

He left because he wanted $28M+ and the Spurs were offering around $10M.

That's why I said it was a rumor. Nonetheless, it wouldn't shock me if the FO fell out of favor with Jackson for fucking around.

Is the 28M what you know or what the organization said?

timvp
02-02-2007, 05:15 PM
In Stephen Jackson's first year with the Spurs, to pass the time while not playing, he banged two or three different girls everyday of the week.

If the Spurs brought him back for a second year, I highly doubt that was an issue :lol

Mr. Body
02-02-2007, 05:23 PM
In Stephen Jackson's first year with the Spurs, to pass the time while not playing, he banged two or three different girls everyday of the week.

Is there that many good looking girls in San Antonio? Did he ship them in, or was it really that big an issue?

yavozerb
02-02-2007, 05:32 PM
He didn't say they were good looking girls, he simply said girls. And yes there are many beutiful women in SA.

leemajors
Is there that many good looking girls in San Antonio? Did he ship them in, or was it really that big an issue?

he didn't say anything about good looking, but i'm sure NBA players can pick and choose.

leemajors
He didn't say they were good looking girls, he simply said girls. And yes there are many beutiful women in SA.

damn just beat me.

Kori Ellis

That year, timvp lived in the same townhouse complex with SJax, Parker, MBryant and Cherokee (and maybe someone else). You could always tell when SJax was coming home - late late at night, blasting his car stereo, and more often than not with two girls. :lol

yavozerb
02-02-2007, 05:35 PM
Oh, thats why he got into trouble at that night club then being so used to pulling out his pistol late at night and firing it!!

kskonn
02-02-2007, 05:42 PM
we should at least a bit after all pop was wrong about barbosa helping us so doesnt that mean he can be wrong on butler or white helping us.

How was pop wrong about barbosa we traded that pick to the suns and we drafted barbosa for them. We never drafted him with any intentions of him being on our team.

Sam
02-02-2007, 08:38 PM
Do you guys not watch college ball? Did you not watch White at Florida or Cincy? He's a typical Cincy player from Thuggins' program. He left Billy Donovan's program because he wouldn't work, he got into trouble, he wouldn't go to class all the time and therefore got less playing time. He's extremely athletic but not very smart and doesn't have a work ethic. He plays defense but can't shoot. He can drive somewhat but doesn't have good handles. White was constantly yelled at and about for losing the ball and for not concentrating. His athleticism will make people drool but you will always always be let down and he won't reach his full potential. I thought the Spurs might be able to get through to him and he would reach it here but maybe not.

Russ
02-02-2007, 10:03 PM
Do you guys not watch college ball? Did you not watch White at Florida or Cincy? He's a typical Cincy player from Thuggins' program. He left Billy Donovan's program because he wouldn't work, he got into trouble, he wouldn't go to class all the time and therefore got less playing time.
Just what the doctor ordered. :smokin

whottt
02-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Just what the doctor ordered. :smokin

:lmao You just might be right. The return of the anti-Spur. :tu

T Park
02-02-2007, 10:35 PM
Yeah the above just described Stephen Jackson to a T.

Hoy
02-02-2007, 11:08 PM

You are the stupid and petty one. Holt is one of few owners paying luxury tax, dumbo. Onus of this decline is Pop and Buford for stocking the old and bad players.
Put the blame where it belong.

Das Texan
02-02-2007, 11:08 PM

That year, timvp lived in the same townhouse complex with SJax, Parker, MBryant and Cherokee (and maybe someone else). You could always tell when SJax was coming home - late late at night, blasting his car stereo, and more often than not with two girls. :lol

I remember that complex.

Holt's Cat
02-02-2007, 11:17 PM
You are the stupid and petty one. Holt is one of few owners paying luxury tax, dumbo. Onus of this decline is Pop and Buford for stocking the old and bad players.
Put the blame where it belong.

Now why are they stuck with "old and bad players" who happen to be on small short term contracts, "dumbo"?

phxspurfan
02-02-2007, 11:34 PM
I wouldnt read too much into it. He does deserve at least some garbage minutes. Everyone else has gotten some.

wildbill2u
02-02-2007, 11:55 PM
He'll board about the same as Bruce in the NBA.
With All that athleticism and jumping ability and we can't expect more than 2.9 rebounds per 30 minutes? :depressed And he can't shoot either? :depressed And obviously can't play defense as well as Bruce. :madrun

So what have we got in White? A lesser version of Bruce Bowen but with a great vertical leap? :rolleyes Boy, I'm excited. :clap This guy is our saviour for sure.

Remember what Charles Barkley says: A deer can run fast and jump high-- but I wouldn't suit one up? :bang

midgetonadonkey
02-02-2007, 11:58 PM
With All that athleticism and jumping ability and we can't expect more than 2.9 rebounds per 30 minutes? :depressed And he can't shoot either? :depressed And obviously can't play defense as well as Bruce. :madrun

So what have we got in White? A lesser version of Bruce Bowen but with a great vertical leap? :rolleyes Boy, I'm excited. :clap This guy is our saviour for sure.

Remember what Charles Barkley says: A deer can run fast and jump high-- but I wouldn't suit one up? :bang

You really like smilies don't you.

Please_dont_ban_me
02-03-2007, 02:06 AM
Just one nice Manu-dish for a White dunk. That's all I ask for. :(

ChumpDumper
02-03-2007, 04:02 AM
With All that athleticism and jumping ability and we can't expect more than 2.9 rebounds per 30 minutes?He averaged 4.0 boards in 34.4 minutes in the D-League, so no -- we can't expect more than Bruce.

THE SIXTH MAN
02-05-2007, 12:48 AM
I just got the new slam issue. There's an article about KG's 10th all star appearance. He says that he would never participate in the dunk competition, but that he would like to see Vince Carter, Lebron James, and James White in this years competition. I found the article on line but it cuts it short and says if you want to read more buy the issue. :greedy

Kevin Garnett: The Biggest Ticket (http://slamonline.com/online/2007/01/kevin-garnett-the-biggest-ticket/)

ArgSpursFan
02-05-2007, 09:19 AM
white aint gonna make an impact to change something in this spurs present.He aint no better tham the crap we have on the bench right now.

RC's Boss
02-05-2007, 01:47 PM
If it's the beginning of the 4th and we're up by 15, I say let him play a few minutes w/ Tim and Tony on the floor to see if he can play well w/ them. Just my thoughts.

Big Shot Rob
02-05-2007, 02:12 PM
I second that emotion...

timvp
02-07-2007, 06:35 PM
Bump.

If James White is going to play this season, tonight is the perfect night to play him. He's coming off of a stretch where he got to have three straight days of practice and the Spurs are going against a run-and-gun team.

Throwing him out there for a few minutes to see whether he's worthy of a roster spot can't hurt anything at this point.

Rynospursfan
02-07-2007, 06:46 PM
This game will be too close and Pop won't pull the trigger.

Manu_The _Best
02-07-2007, 07:10 PM

What say you?

I hope they can play him! The KID deserve!

AFBlue
02-07-2007, 08:09 PM
Bump.

If James White is going to play this season, tonight is the perfect night to play him. He's coming off of a stretch where he got to have three straight days of practice and the Spurs are going against a run-and-gun team.

Throwing him out there for a few minutes to see whether he's worthy of a roster spot can't hurt anything at this point.

Is he dressed out tonight? I didn't see....

timvp
02-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Is he dressed out tonight? I didn't see....

Nope.

Safe to say White will spend the rest of the year on the IR.

AFBlue
02-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Nope.

Safe to say White will spend the rest of the year on the IR.

IR in favor of Eric Williams.....

:pctoss

objective
02-07-2007, 09:40 PM
lol, what a joke.

He's really going to get better and show what he can do by sitting in a chair signing autographs.

This game most of all, coming off a long break with multiple practice sessions, this was the game they were most likely to come out big in.

But de-activating him for Eric Williams?

They didn't even want Eric Williams, he's just an expiring contract they got for Rasho!

SequSpur
02-07-2007, 10:03 PM
exactly...