PDA

View Full Version : Positive things of the defeat

Josepatches
02-02-2007, 04:30 PM
Well.Phoenix is the best team of the league right now (Dallas doesn't have that level of superiority against the other teams of the league.I have seen both teams very much this season) and only with 3 players we could compete during 46 minutes and IMO if Bowen had been succeeded from 3PT range we had won.

Everything is not so bad as it seems
We had the best TD and TP of the last 3 years.Manu is recovering his better game.
We will be 3rd in the west and probably we will have the third better record of the league.
The only thing that matters is to be the best in May. (see Detroit last year).
The team of Dallas has not proved to be much better than we when we have faced against them. All the games have been very close.And IMO Steve Nash's back will not be very nice in May.
I believe that we us will play the season in the Conference Finals against the Suns.I'm really sure

Holt's Cat
02-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey, we still have our health.

bdictjames
02-02-2007, 05:22 PM
I know, we could have beaten the Suns if Duncan, Parker and Ginobili could run for at least 45 minutes.

Timmy!
02-02-2007, 05:41 PM
only positive is coaching staff, FO and Holt may finally realized we need to do a trade.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-02-2007, 05:44 PM
I hate how Spurs fans say "The Suns are the best team in the lague blah blah" and then bash the Mavs when its clear as day that the Mavs are better.

The mavs have beaten all the top teams and the Suns, so the whole 'suns are the best' statement is nothing more than a desperate shot at the Mavs while the Spurs struggle.

lefty
02-02-2007, 05:45 PM
Positive : the motivation to beat them badly

nkdlunch
02-02-2007, 05:47 PM
I hate how Spurs fans say "The Suns are the best team in the lague blah blah" and then bash the Mavs when its clear as day that the Mavs are better.

The mavs have beaten all the top teams and the Suns, so the whole 'suns are the best' statement is nothing more than a desperate shot at the Mavs while the Spurs struggle.

of course the Mavs are #1, the Suns are not even close. Their defense is nonexistent. I think the Suns defense is at a worse state this year that previous years. I seriously think SUNS will be out after the 1st round of the playoffs.

NuGGeTs-FaN
02-02-2007, 05:49 PM
of course the Mavs are #1, the Suns are not even close. Their defense is nonexistent. I think the Suns defense is at a worse state this year that previous years. I seriously think SUNS will be out after the 1st round of the playoffs.

Sorry i should have clarified that. I meant 'some' Spurs fans. There are some that believe the Mavs are better and some that wont admit it coz they hate them so much :lol

The Suns are dangerous and its always interesting to wait and see how the run and gun style goes in the playoffs. They have so many weapons that they make it look easy and i still think they will be in the WCF again.

dg7md
02-02-2007, 05:49 PM

No way are they out of the first round, the NBA has changed and it favors offense over defense. That's one of the main reasons we suck now is because we're playing old fashioned basketball.

Xylus
02-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Mavs might be slightly better at this point based on their record against top teams, but the rest of your post is complete garbage. :lol

ALVAREZ6
02-02-2007, 05:58 PM
There aren't many positives from getting smacked by a team. The Spurs need help. Just because 3 players, no matter the caliber, are driven to go back to the Finals doesn't mean shit. Basketball is a 5 man game and not all 5 can play all 48 minutes.

Horry For 3!
02-02-2007, 05:59 PM

Who says that???? :lmao

LEONARD
02-02-2007, 06:08 PM
Well.Phoenix is the best team of the league right now (Dallas doesn't have that level of superiority against the other teams of the league.I have seen both teams very much this season) and only with 3 players we could compete during 46 minutes and IMO if Bowen had been succeeded from 3PT range we had won.

:dizzy :dizzy :dizzy

WTF??

nkdlunch
02-02-2007, 06:10 PM
Mavs might be slightly better at this point based on their record against top teams, but the rest of your post is complete garbage. :lol

we shall see. Hope u remember this when playoffs come.

clambake
02-02-2007, 06:12 PM
The west is loaded with danger. Lakers, spurs, mavs, suns, rockets, what if the nuggets jell? Anything can happen, it's too early, fear all around.

Xylus
02-02-2007, 06:23 PM
we shall see. Hope u remember this when playoffs come.
You honestly believe the Suns are going to get beaten by the likes of Denver or Minnesota or the Clippers in the 1st round? The Suns beat the Lakers and Clips both without Amare and Kurt Thomas last season, and now that they're both back, the Suns are going to roll over to the 7th or 8th seed?

I should put your claim in my signature so that neither of us forget.

Amare_32
02-02-2007, 08:31 PM
You honestly believe the Suns are going to get beaten by the likes of Denver or Minnesota or the Clippers in the 1st round? The Suns beat the Lakers and Clips both without Amare and Kurt Thomas last season, and now that they're both back, the Suns are going to roll over to the 7th or 8th seed?

I should put your claim in my signature so that neither of us forget.

Yeah the Suns are going to lose to the Timberwolves who have not been to the playoffs in what 2-3 years. :rolleyes The Clips and Denver have no chance either. Neither series goes past 5-6 games. The Suns biggest obstacles lies in Dallas and San Antonio.

Pugglekicker_21
02-02-2007, 08:37 PM
i think the best thing to come out of it is the fact that the FO has to make a trade now

Josepatches
02-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Yes I'm a Spurs's fan but I'm from Spain and Dallas is only a team like the Suns to me.I don't like any of them more than the other one.But I saw them two much games because I only can see the game that the my TV put every night and the games of Dallas are really boring and they are winning two much games by 1 or 3 points.I really think that Phoenix will be the number 1 at the end of the regular season.And I'm pretty sure that Dallas will not be the NBA champ this year.

Quasar
02-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Disagree - Dallas are the best team - they put back the 'D' in Dallas, and have the mental toughness to grind out games. These used to be Spurs attributes, but no more it seems.

The Spurs lost so many close, come-from-behind games this year that I've lost count of them!

dg7md
02-04-2007, 03:29 AM
In my opinion, the T'Wolves are the darkhorse team out of the west. They have the talent to dethrone much of the teams in the west and nobody will really expect it.

Dirk Nowitzki
02-04-2007, 04:58 AM
In my opinion, the T'Wolves are the darkhorse team out of the west. They have the talent to dethrone much of the teams in the west and nobody will really expect it.
:blah :rolleyes Please if they have to see the Mavs in round 1 we will rape the living shit out of them. That series goes 5 games at most and that is kinda pushing it. If we get golden state or the Clips it will result in a sweep or 5 games as well.

WalterBenitez
02-04-2007, 05:58 AM
Possitive?

1.Exprience
2.Motivation
3.Health of the trio
4.Some good games of Brent, Mike, Robert

Negative?

1.Spurs are getting old.
2.Some games we play like a Super Champ, others like Bobcats.
3.We are slow compared with Mavs and Suns