PDA

View Full Version : Rosen: Malik Rose kicks Amare's ass

Big Shot Rob
02-03-2007, 08:40 AM
Well--kinda sorta--gotta read all the way to the end.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/6406426

AZLouis
02-03-2007, 08:53 AM
Hilarious. It's already been threaded once though. I've never seen anybody try to minimalize a 30/11 game like Rosen did in this one.

I guess 24/23 against the Spurs is very indicative of Amare losing a step.

PS

Malik Rose had his way for 1 rebound. Eddie Curry 4. Channing Frye 4.

Big Shot Rob
02-03-2007, 08:57 AM
Believe me--I think Rosen is an ass.

GrandeDavid
02-03-2007, 08:59 AM
Charely Rosen really is getting desperate to overcome his writer's block. I don't really see whether Malik Rose's taking of a couple of Amare's rebounds, along with other mentioned Knicks like David Lee, merits its own headline and thread.

pjjrfan
02-03-2007, 10:09 AM
Well, the truth is that without Nash it's a totally different game for Stoudamire. But no matter how much Stoudamire is dependent on Nash on the offensive end, Amare didn't need Nash's help to dominate the boards against our Spurs, so that tells me that he is getting back to his explosive self. If Amare makes a decent effort to play defense the whole league will be in trouble.

ploto
02-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Well, the truth is that without Nash it's a totally different game for Stoudamire. But no matter how much Stoudamire is dependent on Nash on the offensive end, Amare didn't need Nash's help to dominate the boards against our Spurs, so that tells me that he is getting back to his explosive self. If Amare makes a decent effort to play defense the whole league will be in trouble.
He already is. His shot blocking coming from the weak side has improved considerably.

Spurs #23
02-03-2007, 05:51 PM
hey this is my very first post on this cool site ummmm to regards to M Rose over Amare???? i wonder if he acttually watch one basketball game in his life?!?!?? only way i rose over amare is when i see coach pop ! give manu and tim and parker more mins out on the court and we make a trade to get rid of barry finley bonner oberto and BENO!!!! and get someone who can actually hit a open shot with defense 10ft away from him!!!!!!

Spurs #23
02-03-2007, 05:54 PM
i guess i am saying rose over amare will never happen!!!!! just as coach POP will never fix this dilema which as a true spur fan since 1990 i cant bare to watch my team like this!!!!!

RC's Boss
02-03-2007, 11:16 PM
What makes me realize that he's a dumb ass is him saying Tim is the Spurs Only low post scorer. Uhh, how many teams have AT LEAST one?