PDA

View Full Version : The BEST team in the NBA is......

Amarelooms
02-03-2007, 11:32 PM
your DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!!!!!! Hey now :elephant

loveThe23
02-03-2007, 11:34 PM
Don't we all know :elephant :clap

JMarkJohns
02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
your DALLAS MAVERICKS!!!!!!!! Hey now :elephant

And you can thank GOD for that :)

Amare_32
02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Lets hand the Mavs the title then. :lol

td4mvp21
02-03-2007, 11:37 PM
Yay, the Mavs when another regular season title! Congrats, when are you guys hanging up the banner?

Amarelooms
02-03-2007, 11:41 PM
Yay, the Mavs when another regular season title! Congrats, when are you guys hanging up the banner?

Focus on the past partner...cause the Spurs future and present are looking pretty bad huh :elephant

Amarelooms
02-03-2007, 11:42 PM

No can't do that....but we all know the title won't be going to the Suns :elephant

Amare_32
02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
No can't do that....but we all know the title won't be going to the Suns :elephant

We will see come May and June.

Amarelooms
02-03-2007, 11:55 PM
We will see come May and June.

HAHAHA Suns fan trying to talk smack and act all tough. Road to the Finals goes through Dallas son...get use to it :elephant

td4mvp21
02-03-2007, 11:57 PM
Focus on the past partner...cause the Spurs future and present are looking pretty bad huh :elephant

Where in my post did I mention the Spurs? Oh that's right, I didnt. If the Mavs win the championship this year, good job to them. But making a thread like this in...early February is pretty lame, especially when you're really a Suns fan :lol.

Amarelooms
02-03-2007, 11:58 PM
Where in my post did I mention the Spurs? Oh that's right, I didnt. If the Mavs win the championship this year, good job to them. But making a thread like this in...early February is pretty lame, especially when you're really a Suns fan :lol.

My statement is 100% fact genius...Mavs are 39-9. Do the math...BEST TEAM IN THE NBA :elephant

SAtown
02-04-2007, 12:02 AM
My statement is 100% fact genius...Mavs are 39-9. Do the math...BEST TEAM IN THE NBA :elephant

If you've watched the NBA before, you'd know that 1st place (especially around this time) doesn't mean shit. So enjoy it

stretch
02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Sounds good to me. Come June, hopefully that will be the case.

Amare_32
HAHAHA Suns fan trying to talk smack and act all tough. Road to the Finals goes through Dallas son...get use to it :elephant

:dramaquee That worked out well for you last year. Don't get too high on a February game. After all the Mavs were one Ricky Davis shot away from losing tonight.

td4mvp21

Ok, but again you're acting like it's such a big deal. It's not. The Suns are one loss behind you. Two losses and your back to being second best.

Amarelooms
02-04-2007, 12:05 AM
If you've watched the NBA before, you'd know that 1st place (especially around this time) doesn't mean shit. So enjoy it

How's the view from down there SPurs fans? How many games back are ya'll? lol Maybe the Mavs will feel sorry and lose some to give you guys some hope of catching up lol :elephant

Leetonidas
02-04-2007, 12:07 AM
Shut the fuck up already.

stretch
02-04-2007, 12:09 AM
After all the Mavs were one Ricky Davis shot away from losing tonight.
havent you said that already in another thread? and it doesnt matter. the Suns were just 1 shot away from losing about 4 or 5 games this season. and so have the Mavs. but the fact is, they won. it doesnt matter whether you win, or how you win, a win is a win.

stretch
02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
:lol

mavsfan1000
02-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Yes! Mavs are now up 1.5 games on the suns for first place. Pwned.

Amare_32
02-04-2007, 12:12 AM

Wow a whole 1.5 games. That will be tough to make up.

td4mvp21
02-04-2007, 12:13 AM

Hopefully that's sarcasm.

Amare_32
02-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Where is Ponky? You figure she would be on here by now.

Amare_32
02-04-2007, 12:14 AM
Hopefully that's sarcasm.

From Mavsfan most likely is not sarcasm.

Amarelooms
02-04-2007, 12:15 AM

http://img111.imagevenue.com/loc23/th_66158_jesusslap_123_23lo.jpg

JMarkJohns
02-04-2007, 12:17 AM
havent you said that already in another thread? and it doesnt matter. the Suns were just 1 shot away from losing about 4 or 5 games this season. and so have the Mavs. but the fact is, they won. it doesnt matter whether you win, or how you win, a win is a win.

Agreed.

A few shots here and a few shots there and the entire league is turned upside down. Woulda/coulda/shoulda... while certainly true, eventually a win is a win and a loss is a loss. For a good team, very seldom is there such a thing as a moral victory. Play who ya got, beat who ya play and never let yourself be in a situation where one bad or missed call can decide the game for you.

Suns were at home and should have simply played better. If they couldn't of played any better, than even more of a tip-o-the-cap to Utah.

What we know is that the Suns are very close. If only Sarver would see just how so and make the necessary trade for a Gadzuric or Hunter. Another athletic big who can help on the boards, on the blocks and on opposing centers.

JMarkJohns
02-04-2007, 12:20 AM
Pwned.

Can I ask why this is popular? I've seen it on every site and it's always bugged the hell out of me! What's the reason for a "P" when an "O" is literally on key over? Is there a reason for spelling like a retard?

Just wondering.

BTW, this is no way an indictment on you, Mavsfan. You and I have always gotten along wuite well on the various boards. Just hoping you knew the story behind the script.

If not, just ignore me.

stretch
02-04-2007, 12:23 AM
Can I ask why this is popular? I've seen it on every site and it's always bugged the hell out of me! What's the reason for a "P" when an "O" is literally on key over? Is there a reason for spelling like a retard?

Just wondering.

BTW, this is no way an indictment on you, Mavsfan. You and I have always gotten along wuite well on the various boards. Just hoping you knew the story behind the script.

If not, just ignore me.
if im correct, its because a while back, some people were playing some stupid on-line video game, like Warcraft or something, and someone tried to send a message that said "owned", but accidentally typed "pwned". and somehow, it became popular.

i could be wrong, so if someone else knows the correct story, then correct me. but that was what i was told.

JMarkJohns
02-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Thanks. It seems rediculous, but hey, it's the internet afterall :rolleyes

leemajors
02-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks. It seems rediculous, but hey, it's the internet afterall :rolleyes

it's l33t sl4ng from about 6 years ago. h4x0r sp34k.

Amare_32
02-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Agreed.

A few shots here and a few shots there and the entire league is turned upside down. Woulda/coulda/shoulda... while certainly true, eventually a win is a win and a loss is a loss. For a good team, very seldom is there such a thing as a moral victory. Play who ya got, beat who ya play and never let yourself be in a situation where one bad or missed call can decide the game for you.

Suns were at home and should have simply played better. If they couldn't of played any better, than even more of a tip-o-the-cap to Utah.

What we know is that the Suns are very close. If only Sarver would see just how so and make the necessary trade for a Gadzuric or Hunter. Another athletic big who can help on the boards, on the blocks and on opposing centers.

Maybe is just thier time to go through some rough games. After all you can't expect them to play like they have with a 15 and 17 game win streak and keep it the whole 82 season. Especially if they had a letdown after a "big" win on Thursday. Alot of teams seemed to pick it up again after the All Star break. I agree with you on getting another big.

mavsfan1000
02-04-2007, 12:34 AM

Just wondering.

If not, just ignore me.
It's an in your face type of word with p being even more so. When other suns fans (Ron Mexico and Nashfan) get on your nerves and you want to throw it back in their face you replace o with the p. At least that is why I did it.

dallaskd
02-04-2007, 12:38 AM
im tired of the smack. mavs #1.end of disscussion. lock it up.

Leetonidas
02-04-2007, 12:58 AM
http://img111.imagevenue.com/loc23/th_66158_jesusslap_123_23lo.jpg
http://www.frontiernet.net/~rainh2o/bad%20threads/Gay%20Thread%20congrats.jpg

Sacramental
02-04-2007, 01:09 AM
the BIGGEST troll at spurstalk is.......

amarelooms :clap :clap

Rip-Hamilton32
02-04-2007, 01:21 AM
im tired of the smack. mavs #1.end of disscussion. lock it up.

lol like regular season record matters..look what the pistons did last year

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Boris Diaw for best FT shooter in the league... whoops.

As for other topics, I still wish the Suns could have held on to Steven Hunter... at least to kick Duncan in the nuts... just kidding. His activity and length around the basket are money and now he'd be a more mature player. Sad that he ran to the money in Philly.

ponky
02-04-2007, 02:21 AM
Where is Ponky? You figure she would be on here by now.

you raaaaaaaaaang?!?!?! haha, sorry about your loss but okur was really great tonight, i always wondered why detroit got rid of him. anyway, i just finished watching the mavs game because i was being *courteous* and for once, waited for my bf to get home from his gig...this is why i was not online sooner

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 02:22 AM
but okur was really great tonight, i always wondered why detroit got rid of him.

Answer: Larry Brown.

ponky
02-04-2007, 02:24 AM
Answer: Larry Brown.

yup, when okur left detroit my brother threw a shitfit and now i know why, he's a good fit with the jazz

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 02:26 AM
Brown just locked him into what a "traditional center" should be. Once Sloan has let him loose... well, the Suns have 3 losses at his hands.

THE SIXTH MAN
02-04-2007, 02:35 AM
the BIGGEST troll at spurstalk is.......

amarelooms :clap :clap
Amarelooms ain't shit. I've seen better trolls come through this board. He's just some retarded kid who's just as confused with his sexuality as to what team to root for.

Texas_Ranger
02-04-2007, 03:25 AM
You can be good now,but you will lose in the playoffs. :devil

Shank
02-04-2007, 08:52 AM

To whom? The Spurs??
:spin

loveThe23
02-04-2007, 11:43 AM

Texas_Ranger
02-04-2007, 11:45 AM

Have your laughing and I will have mine.