PDA

View Full Version : Acie Law IV is the truth

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Stone cold step back three for the game winner.

Hell fuckin' yeah!

JMarkJohns
02-04-2007, 12:21 AM
I hope the Suns pick him up with the Cleveland pick. He's a very, very good comboguard. I love his ability.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-04-2007, 12:42 AM
I actually want him to fall to the Spurs. Of course, they're more likely to draft Antanas because he's, you know, European, but still...

http://www.aggiesports.com/images/020307/mbb2.jpg

JMarkJohns
02-04-2007, 12:50 AM
There isn't a team in the League who couldn't use his skill, heart and smarts. If he was a little more of a PG or a little bigger, he'd be going lottory. Stuck in the middle of a both guard positions. Still, he can shoot, he can pass, he can create, he can defend and, best of all, he can hit the big shot.

Cleveland's pick should land anywhere from #18-through-#22. I hope he's there and theirs!

My ideal draft (I know it's early), but it entails the Suns landing the #4 spot, picking either Brandon Wright or Joakim Noah, then picking Acie Law with Cleveland's pick, then adding another versatile SF/PF with their own late-first pick. I'd love for Jared Dudley, but fear he'll be gone by the time they pick. Still, this is my ideal for the Suns at this point in the year. Each is possible, though not likely. I'd happily settle for two of the three as long as one was either Wright or Noah.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-04-2007, 01:17 AM
If the spurs had law, pop would send him to europe or the d league for 3years before he even got a sniff in the nba.......its what is killing the spurs.

and that was an NBA 3, by the way. :clap

Correction. That was a jab step, step back NBA three :tu

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Correction. That was a jab step, step back NBA three :tu

Right in the face of Mr. Overrated - Brandon Rush.

What a fucking game. Nice to see Acie bring it again. JMark, if the Suns had him tonight instead of Diaw on the line, that shit could have gone into OT. I'm happier for the A&M win, though, since the Big 12 season counts more than the NBA regular season because I hate every other team so damn much.

I think if Acie got drafted by the Suns, my world would explode (I got him with a late first rounder on NBA 2k7 and he's a good backup). Personally, I think if he improved his overall ball handling skills, he would go lottery, but I would love to see him able to create in that wide open offense. Him and Barbosa would create a nice backcourt when Nash is gone. And he would immediately become the Suns best defensive guard by default.

sghspurs
02-04-2007, 01:52 AM
Acie came up huge in LAWrence, Kansas tonight!!!!!!

T-Pain
02-04-2007, 01:56 AM
K-Dizzle is still better

Extra Stout
02-04-2007, 01:59 AM
This win should be great for Okla St.'s RPI.

RonMexico
02-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Monday could be clutchfest '07 between Durant and Law.

BradLohaus
02-04-2007, 03:04 AM

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-04-2007, 03:49 AM

:lmao :lmao :lmao

johngateswhiteley
02-04-2007, 08:10 AM
amazing win...the odds were definitely stacked against.

Doug Collins
02-04-2007, 11:28 AM
Law = Jesus

Cant_Be_Faded
02-04-2007, 01:55 PM
I've liked Law ever since he was a Sophmore and I saw his name. He is one stone cold motherfucker. I love his gusto. If he fell to the spurs, it would be great, but he's improving his stock's value if this kind of clutch play continues...

Cant_Be_Faded
02-04-2007, 01:56 PM
you think thets bad CBF

rememba when Law shot a game winner over Daniel Gibson and the aggie newspaper got a direct frontal shot of Daniel's shlong?

And it was white?