PDA

View Full Version : Cooling the Heat and their giant

Rummpd
11-12-2004, 05:14 AM
Don't see a thread on this one yet - totally up for this game so early in the season and will be locked into the tube with brewski in hand. If I lived in or near SA I would pay big for close in seats for this one. Prediction:

Spurs concentrate on stopping rest of Heat, who are on a back to back. Primary stop is Wade with Bowen on him much of time. Shaq per other post with decent but not overpowering game. Tim and Manu both 20 +, Tony breaks out with 21 as well.

Spurs 97
Heat 89

MadDoc :smokin

ZStomp
11-12-2004, 06:59 AM
I am too excited about this one. I'll be there. Not with the greatest seats. But I'll be there. ;)

polandprzem
11-12-2004, 08:29 AM
They lost with Mavs. They will go hard against the Spurs.

mattyc
11-12-2004, 08:59 AM
Looking forward to this one. The first Spurs game on Aussie TV for the year.

Also looking foward to seeing what Wade can do against us. The kid is in form.

Jimcs50
11-12-2004, 09:04 AM
I have watch Dallas a few games this year and I am very very impressed. This team will challege SA and Phoenix for the right to go to the Finals. Dampier is just what the doctor ordered for this team. He gives them a legit inside defensive and rebounding presence for the first time since Roy Tarpley. Dirk is having a MVP season so far, and he scored 41 on Miami last night. Howard and Daniels who can light up a defender at any given moment and at the same time play damn good defense, and last night they totally shut down Wade and Eddie Jones. Finley did not even play last night and Dallas did not even miss the allstar.

The bench is awesome too, when you have Terry and Stackhouse coming in to the game, they do not lose a thing offensively. Dallas might finally have the team to win it all.

tlongII
11-12-2004, 09:52 AM
I have watch Dallas a few games this year and I am very very impressed. This team will challege SA and Phoenix for the right to go to the Finals. Dampier is just what the doctor ordered for this team. He gives them a legit inside defensive presence for the first time since Roy Tarpley. Dirk is having a MVP season so far, and he scored 41 on Miami last night. Howard and Daniels who can light up a defender at any given moment and at the same time play damn good defense, and last night they totally shut down Wade and Eddie Jones. Finley did not even play last night and Dallas did not even miss the allstar.

The bench is awesome too, when you have Terry and Stackhouse coming in to the game, they do not lose a thing offensively. Dallas might finally have the team to win it all.

I agree Jim. This looks like the best Dallas team I've seen. They've addressed their weak spots and are still very deep. They will be very tough.

Jimcs50
11-12-2004, 10:10 AM
Adrienne is probably creaming over this team.

tlongII
11-12-2004, 10:14 AM
Adrienne is probably creaming over this team.

I do not believe women "cream."

King
11-12-2004, 11:22 AM
I saw Wade last night when they got into town, and he's wearing a walking cast. Could be a precaution, but I wouldn't guess he'll be playing tonight.

Jimcs50
11-12-2004, 11:33 AM
I do not believe women "cream."

They do when I am around. :spin

Duff McCartney
11-12-2004, 11:35 AM
They do when I am around. :spin

That's called vomiting Jim.

Jimcs50
11-12-2004, 11:37 AM
That's called vomiting Jim.

Duff, just because that is your experience with women, that is not the norm, believe me.

:)