PDA

View Full Version : USC Greatness in NCAA BB

johngateswhiteley
02-05-2007, 08:27 AM
http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/9973162

...greatness. eat a dick capt. shit head.

johngateswhiteley
02-05-2007, 08:30 AM
capt. shit head-
...2nd in the Pac 10.

MajorMike
02-05-2007, 08:45 AM
5 of last 7 on the road.

johngateswhiteley
02-05-2007, 09:02 AM
5 of last 7 on the road.

...like i don't know. they'll finish better than your described/prescribed 10-8.

MajorMike
02-05-2007, 09:55 AM
I am assuming you are single, because someone your age as hateful and immature as you are is doubtful to find someone to stick with them.

Also is funny about how I make passing mention when you are wrong, yet you have to act like a spoiled 5-year old when you get your way, finally. Sort of fun to watch, but sad in a way as well; sad as in sad state of humantiy that grown ups actually act like you do.

Anyhoo... I originally said 6-6. They went 1-1, then racked off 3 in a row. The only one of these games I didn't call was the qvackers, because I put that in my 'toss-up' column knowing that Ore was overrated. So you got 4-1 with 7 to go. you have to win 3 to be over .500 for the stretch. You got one gimme at Az St. You got another gimme at UW.

That leaves you with only 1 game to win out of @ UCLA, @ Zona, @ Wazzu, Stanf and Cal at home. Most likley looks like will come from Cal. I still think you will lose around 4 of your last 7, but looks like overall will be 7-5 in the 12 game stretch.

And you are not 2nd place right now. Wazzu beat you (at home). That makes them the #2-seed over SC.

johngateswhiteley
02-05-2007, 07:02 PM
I am assuming you are single, because someone your age as hateful and immature as you are is doubtful to find someone to stick with them.

Also is funny about how I make passing mention when you are wrong, yet you have to act like a spoiled 5-year old when you get your way, finally. Sort of fun to watch, but sad in a way as well; sad as in sad state of humantiy that grown ups actually act like you do.

Anyhoo... I originally said 6-6. They went 1-1, then racked off 3 in a row. The only one of these games I didn't call was the qvackers, because I put that in my 'toss-up' column knowing that Ore was overrated. So you got 4-1 with 7 to go. you have to win 3 to be over .500 for the stretch. You got one gimme at Az St. You got another gimme at UW.

That leaves you with only 1 game to win out of @ UCLA, @ Zona, @ Wazzu, Stanf and Cal at home. Most likley looks like will come from Cal. I still think you will lose around 4 of your last 7, but looks like overall will be 7-5 in the 12 game stretch.

And you are not 2nd place right now. Wazzu beat you (at home). That makes them the #2-seed over SC.

...you like to prance around in women's clothing and are only truly at peace when a good man takes you out for a night on the town. see i can do it too...

in any case, back to your miserableness, nobody said you were wrong about USC, yet, but you will be. and you were wrong about A&M being overrated, and stating that Oregon is overrated means nothing..."blah, overrated, rpi, blah, overrated, rpi"...shut up already.

USC is in second place, and yes they would be 3rd for seeding purposes...but we aren't there yet. and anybody knows, right now, they are tied for 2nd.

"Saturday's victory featuring a boisterous crowd (including an impressive student section) advanced the Trojans to 18-6 overall and 8-3 in the Pac-10, meaning they trail only UCLA (20-2 overall, 9-2 in the Pac-10) in the conference standings. Consequently, a win Wednesday over Ben Howland's Bruins will push USC to a tie for first in the league,.."

nice try douche bag, and if anybody is hateful...its you with all the garbage you post. but don't be sad...guess what? A&M is now 6/7 and Southern Cal 19/21 in the nation. A&M's RPI is 8/13 and USC's is 50/45....but who gives a shit, cause they are both making the tournament. :lol and i imagine k-state is a little better than you thought...

MajorMike
02-05-2007, 10:54 PM
You just really don't have a clue do you?

johngateswhiteley
02-05-2007, 11:18 PM
You just really don't have a clue do you?

so basically, you can't refute anything i said. nice, now go away douche bag...