PDA

View Full Version : Is the Old Leather ball hurting spurs FG?

ArgSpursFan
02-05-2007, 10:33 AM
I didnīt really payed attention to the stats since the old leather ball came back,but I feel like only TP,TD ad Manu have been shooting with the same confidence since them.
what about the rest of the guys???
Bowen has been horrendous,and Horry,Barry and Finley have felt the change of ball as well.
May be itīs just another excuse to not see that our guys suck that bad.
I donīt know.
any thoughts?

ginobili fan
02-05-2007, 11:41 AM
That just prove that TP,TD and Manu are really good players,they play well whatever we say,whatever the ball changed,whatever,whatever,whatever,whatever....... ..................................,
And that the rest of the team simply suck.
I mean are they basketball players or football players?????!!
Because the Old Leater ball is really for basketball and not for hockey?isn't it?

T Park
02-05-2007, 12:02 PM
Id prefer the microfiber, cause at least barry shot well with that.

Now no one on the bench shoots well.

LEONARD
02-05-2007, 12:09 PM
Definitely the ball... :fro

timvp
02-05-2007, 12:09 PM
What's classic to me is a lot of the Spurs whined like babies to get the old ball back. Even RC went on TV saying that the old ball would help some of the shooters.

Then the old ball returned and every single person on the team has shot worse. There is no one on the Spurs who has shot better since the switch.

Be careful what you b1tch for. :shootme

caŪlo
02-05-2007, 12:22 PM
yeah thats true. especially robert horry.

too bad he wont be able to use the synthetic ball excuse anymore.

ploto
02-05-2007, 12:25 PM
What's classic to me is a lot of the Spurs whined like babies to get the old ball back. Even RC went on TV saying that the old ball would help some of the shooters.

Then the old ball returned and every single person on the team has shot worse. There is no one on the Spurs who has shot better since the switch.

Be careful what you b1tch for. :shootme
Rasho is shooting 61% over the past 10 games. :lol

objective
02-05-2007, 12:26 PM
Barry's shooting started to slide with the microfiber ball

phxspurfan
02-05-2007, 01:54 PM
naw man Barry was money with that new ball. I'm sad to see his value drop. He was a great shooter and now he can't do the one thing he was good for.

LEONARD
02-05-2007, 02:00 PM
I'm still doing some research on this, but so far my findings are that Barry's problem isn't the ball so much as it is lack of skill and punishment from the BB gods for his fake hustle...

Not done with my research yet though... :smokin

Big Shot Rob
02-05-2007, 02:31 PM
I'm doing a lot of research, too.

My preliminary findings are contingent on getting the approximate amount of the libation frequently referred to as "beer" poured by a lovely lass with the requisite ample physical characteristics frequently referred to in the scientific literature as "hooters," "melons," "knockers," "jugs," "bodacious ta-ta's", and other such vernacular within the confines of carefully controlled scientific environments more commonly known as establishments such as "The Palace," "The Men's Club," "Rick's Cabaret," "Wild Zebra," et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Such research is an arduous undertaking and should be considered only by the more experienced students of the physical anatomy.

Additional researchers are required and should volunteer only after careful consideration.

For purposes of future field trips otherwise not sanctioned by the lovely Ms. Elliis, a/k/a Kori, please take note that in the event any members of the team are captured or killed, The Secretary shall disavow any knowledge of your actions.

My research shall continue--please wish me luck.

T Park
02-05-2007, 02:35 PM
Rasho is shooting 61% over the past 10 games

And still, no one gives a shit one iota on the topic of that stiff.

Quit interrupting with him all the damn time.

ArgSpursFan
02-05-2007, 03:41 PM
Rasho is shooting 61% over the past 10 games. :lol

Come on! lets get serius about it.NO MORE RASHO TALKING PLESE!!!!
Iīve got enough with fricking Beno,to be talking about Rasho too.

SOFT SPURS
02-05-2007, 04:05 PM
He aint no Spurs fan.I bet you on that.

I am not a SPURS fan because I enjoyed the RASHO MINUTE????

Bitch PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!