PDA

View Full Version : People here are way too serious...

Big Shot Rob
02-05-2007, 03:30 PM
You know--I used to be all freaked out by this season, too.

But I figured--what the hell.

Fuck it!

I can't effect the team one way or another.

Whether we win a championship or tank and lose every single game from here on out is totally beyond my control.

But I know we'll be in the hunt come play-off time.

Even if we're not the best team in the league isn't such a problem--the best team doesn't always win the NBA Finals.

The best record doesn't guarantee playoff success.

With all of the problems we have in everyday life--this is something that we should enjoy and not wring our hands over every time we lose game because Fabricio didn't want to mess up his hair jumping for a rebound. :madrun

I say we should live in the moment--cherish the moment. :clap

Live, laugh, love. :elephant

Enjoy those big American breasts in those places where Spurs players go after the game-- where they put those dollar bills to good use helping out needy American college students working their way through school. :nerd
:danceclub

Yeah--I know--we get alot of dickless wonders who masturbate to centerfolds of Amare and Dirk. :reading

They bring out their slide-rulers, compasses, and calculators, plotting their future victories as though stats mean a damn thing in a seven-game series. You would think they would have learned by now that the Spurs function best when people dismiss them, count them out, underestimate their ability, and pretty much just become so intoxicated :drunk by their own arrogance and overconfidence that after they lose, they feel so betrayed by their empirical evidence that they go crazy like shit. :pctoss

And so we will be okay in the coming weeks.

As for our rivals--we'll shit on their parade. :smchode: :lol

That's the fact, Jack. :clap

SOFT SPURS
02-05-2007, 03:34 PM
What would SA be without the SPURS? They put us on the MAP. My life would be so Boring without my SPURS. Believe Asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SPURS GO

ArgSpursFan
02-05-2007, 03:45 PM
What would SA be without the SPURS? They put us on the MAP. My life would be so Boring without my SPURS. Believe Asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO SPURS GO

i īve got the feeling you aint gonna last too long on this board bitch. :fro

SOFT SPURS
02-05-2007, 03:47 PM
i īve got the feeling you aint gonna last too long on this board bitch. :fro

What's with the Hate? FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!

LEONARD
02-05-2007, 03:49 PM
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!

Clutch20
02-05-2007, 03:59 PM
WE PAID THE PRICE

3 NBA championships, our franchise star made countless rebounds,
blocks, assists not only for our team but his national team alsoNow his
knees and joints have considerable wear and tear, but......we have trophies.

WE PAID THE PRICE
Our GM and staff sent off experienced office and coaching staff
personnel who were intimate with our franchise's structure and
knowledge to other franchises with their blessings knowing
fully well that our success was being exported which would spell
success for other teams while making it tougher for us to compete.

WE PAID THE PRICE
We lost and or traded away talent that didn't blend in well for whatever personal/personality quirks they had, hurting us in the process but it made role players value teamwork that much more.

WE PAID THE PRICE
Remembering the thrill as the game clock ran out and as we jumped and hugged anyone close by when we were the last team standing makes it that much more harder to accept the
idea that now we have to understand that sometimes hustle and inspired play cannot substitute for worn muscles, torn ligaments, bruised muscles
and the general overall body pain that a back to back can bring.

WE PAID THE PRICE
By committing ourselves to laying our reps on the line and defending our
Spurs, to the extent that we told the truth about our superiority, we will
now pay the price and have to accept some things that may or may not
work themselves out by playoff time.

Holt's Cat
02-05-2007, 05:17 PM
It's only the rest of the career of one of the greatest players to ever have played the game. Who cares?

dknights411
02-05-2007, 07:15 PM
It's only the rest of the career of one of the greatest players to ever have played the game. Who cares?

It's not like Tim's legacy is entirely in jeopardy here. He already has more rings than Hakeem and Wilt, and he has more Finals MVPs than Kareem. Heck, Tim could finish out his career with the Bobcats and it still won't change a thing!

dg7md
02-05-2007, 07:50 PM
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!
believe!!!!
Go Spurs Go!!!!

What do you expect from a Spurs forum?

shelshor
02-06-2007, 05:11 PM

GO SPURS GO
BS---I've known San Antonio to be a fine city since at least 16 or 17 years before the Chapparels moved down from Dallas
And without the Spurs it would still be a fine city
The Spurs just make it better

Extra Stout
02-06-2007, 05:31 PM

GO SPURS GO
You're right -- where would San Antonio be without the recognition of people so stupid they only know a city exists if it has a pro sports team?

Extra Stout
02-06-2007, 05:33 PM
Ask the citizens of towns like Florida, Carolina, Minnesota, New England, and Golden State how much having a pro sports team has put their cities on the map!