PDA

View Full Version : Dead people in ads

exstatic
11-12-2004, 03:42 PM
I hate it. Gives me the creeps. McQueen in the new Mustang ad brought this to mind. :nope

Taco
11-12-2004, 04:20 PM
I hate it. Gives me the creeps. McQueen in the new Mustang ad brought this to mind. :nope

I THOUGHT IT WAS COOL!!!

STEVE McQUEEN DROVE A STANG IN THE MOVIE BULLET

Sportcamper
11-12-2004, 04:25 PM
Yea, but during the actual filming the Dodge constantly had to wait for the Ford to catch up.... :lol

KEDA
11-12-2004, 05:26 PM
Yea, but during the actual filming the Dodge constantly had to wait for the Ford to catch up.... :lol

riiight

the Dodge was too damn busy looking for its hubcaps!

JoeChalupa
11-12-2004, 06:09 PM
I remember the ads with John Wayne. Those were pretty cool I thought.

Sportcamper
11-12-2004, 06:42 PM
Bullet Review... (http://home.maine.rr.com/wheelman/bullchase.htm)

The Greatest Chase Of All
from Muscle Car Review, March, 1987

The production company used two Mustangs and two Dodge Chargers to film the chase scenes. The Highland Green Mustangs had 390 cubic inch engines, while the Chargers had 440 cubic inch engines. The Chargers were 4-speeds, the Mustangs as well...

The Dodge, which was practically stock, just left the Mustang like you wouldn't believe." Ron Riner has similar recollections. "The Charger ran rings around the Mustang. We trimmed the tires down (on the Charger), we practically made them down to bicycle tires to try and handicap Hickman, :lol and Bill just run them." Carey Loftin also recalls," we test ran the car at Griffith Park near the Observatory, up a long hill. and if you can run a car real hard up and down that hill it's working pretty good."

Taco
12-28-2004, 03:42 PM
Steve McQueen is a bad Muthaaaaa!!!

whottt
12-28-2004, 03:44 PM

So I take it that you don't like old movies?