PDA

View Full Version : I Will be at the Magic/Spurs game on Friday

kellog
02-07-2007, 10:32 PM
I will be there on Friday with my Spurs jersey on. We will get there as early as they will let us in and I just hope I can get to meet another Spur this year.
Got to meet Manu last year!

We are going to be behind the bench about 23 rows back. I can't wait!

Go Spurs!

Kori Ellis
02-07-2007, 10:33 PM
:tu

I'm sure it will be a good game. Have fun and take pictures to post if you can.

Manu_The _Best
02-07-2007, 10:38 PM
I will be there on Friday with my Spurs jersey on. We will get there as early as they will let us in and I just hope I can get to meet another Spur this year.
Got to meet Manu last year!

We are going to be behind the bench about 23 rows back. I can't wait!

Go Spurs!

Take your video camera with you and film the warm up as I did in Boston - the Spurs will beat Orlando...The REAL TEST, though, will be against Miami on Sunday...I am planning to go to the game vs. the Nets!!! :clap :clap :clap :nope :nope

GO SPURS!!! :nope :nope :nope
Beno is finished

Budkin
02-07-2007, 10:46 PM
I'm a former Orlando resident and still a Magic fan. I loved going to the O-Rena back in the days when Shaq and Penny were there. The place was so freaking electric it was crazy. I'll be at the Spurs-Magic game on March 2 in SA- can't wait, though I'm rooting for the Spurs (we can't afford any more losses). Didn't you say you were going to that one as well? The ATT center is awesome, but as some fans will tell you, the fans in the lower seating often aren't as loud as people would like them to be. If you are sitting down there, be loud! Have a great time!

ShoogarBear
02-07-2007, 10:51 PM
You wouldn't happen to be a female astronaut, would you?

kellog
02-07-2007, 11:14 PM
We will take pictures. We looked into getting tickets to the Miami game but my husband surprised my with tickets to the march 2nd game. Yes I am coming to SA for a game.

One year we have to make it to Miami (about 4 hours away). Last year we were on vacation when they played.

I am not an astronaut but will probably need a diaper when I get to the ATT center.