PDA

View Full Version : It's now official....the MVP is

Amarelooms
02-07-2007, 11:52 PM
Dirk Nowitzki....from your Dallas Mavericks.

Please give props to the big German and let him know how much he is appreciated by all NBA fans :elephant

Pistons < Spurs
02-07-2007, 11:53 PM
Nash>Dirk

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-07-2007, 11:55 PM
I don't know about all NBA fans but they probably appreciate the fuck out of him in Miami.

dirk4mvp
02-07-2007, 11:57 PM
Nash>Dirk

Yes! Now this can turn into another Suns/Mavs thread! Fun!

Amarelooms
02-07-2007, 11:58 PM
Nash>Dirk

That would be incorrect....nice try though :elephant

Amarelooms
02-07-2007, 11:59 PM
I don't know about all NBA fans but they probably appreciate the fuck out of him in Miami.

You can't be this dumb I hope. Granted Dirk did not have the best series but he is not the reason why the Mavs lost...did his part. :elephant

Flight3107
02-07-2007, 11:59 PM
38 Points
10 Rebounds
6 Assist
4 Blocks
3 Steals
0 Turnovers

14/20 FG
2/2 3PT FG
8/9 FT's

Another MVP performance from The German Wunderkind

dirk4mvp
02-08-2007, 12:00 AM
38/10/6 and 4 blocks is a damn good game.

dirk4mvp
02-08-2007, 12:01 AM
but this is supposed to be another Suns/Mavs thread dammit!

spurs_fan_in_exile
02-08-2007, 12:04 AM
You can't be this dumb I hope. Granted Dirk did not have the best series but he is not the reason why the Mavs lost...did his part. :elephant

Just trying to get my digs in before it goes Suns/Mavs all over again. :lol

Douche
02-08-2007, 12:14 AM
:lmao It was against the grizzlies. The fucking grizzlies, as in lottery bound. WOW. :rolleyes This redeems the choke job he pulled in the finals last year, huh? Get off that german cock and buy a clue. Dirk win's MVP when hell freezes over.

dg7md
02-08-2007, 12:33 AM
People who get strung about MVP votes is pretty bad, all I care about is my team winning the championship.

Dirklooms
02-08-2007, 12:42 AM
Amare>Dirk

Budkin
02-08-2007, 01:00 AM
I'm all for Dirk winning it. The guy has upped his game like crazy over the last couple years. He's practically unguardable. MVP in my book.

DubMcDub
02-08-2007, 01:05 AM
People who get strung about MVP votes is pretty bad, all I care about is my team winning the championship.

The two are not mutually exclusive, as was obviously showcased by your own TD in the past.

I don't think any Mavs fans would take an MVP over a title, and just cause they are rooting for one doesnt mean theyre not rooting for the other.

kskonn
02-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Pretty solid numbers. As a spurs fan I can say the player I hate seeing on the court against the spurs is dirk. The other MVP canidates do not worry me but dirk is by far the hardest to defend.

TheMulvany
02-08-2007, 03:38 AM
:lmao It was against the grizzlies. The fucking grizzlies, as in lottery bound. WOW. :rolleyes This redeems the choke job he pulled in the finals last year, huh? Get off that german cock and buy a clue. Dirk win's MVP when hell freezes over.

Um...Supersonics fans can't make fun of the Grizzlies.

kingsfan
02-08-2007, 08:11 AM
Yes! Now this can turn into another Suns/Mavs thread! Fun!Yea we really some more of those :rolleyes

LEONARD
02-08-2007, 10:31 AM

Explain to me why Dirk can't win an MVP??

and does it suck being a racist AND a Sonics fan?? Damn...

Dirk didn't have his best series against the Heat, but you can't pin the series on him. People forget that he hit a huge "game winner" in Miami (very tough shot)...it was forgotten when Wade hit those 2 FT's...

The entire team and coaching staff choked...

cornbread
02-08-2007, 11:36 AM
I hate Dirk, as any healthy minded Spurs fan should, but IMO he deserves the MVP at this point. His scoring is practically unguardable, he's rebounding, he's blocking shots, and the Mavs are winning games.

cheguevara
02-08-2007, 11:37 AM
Most Valuable Pussy? yeah congrats.

Extra Stout
02-08-2007, 11:39 AM
Der Wertvollestespieler.

LEONARD
02-08-2007, 11:43 AM
I hate Dirk, as any healthy minded Spurs fan should, but IMO he deserves the MVP at this point. His scoring is practically unguardable, he's rebounding, he's blocking shots, and the Mavs are winning games.

Exactly...Spurs fans SHOULD hate him.

But those that say he sucks, he doesn't play well in big games, he can't win the MVP, or that he doesn't play much better defense now than he used to are just spewing BS...

Most Valuable Pussy? yeah congrats.

/end 4th grade joke series

:lol

Wow...

Budkin
02-08-2007, 12:11 PM
Exactly...Spurs fans SHOULD hate him.

But those that say he sucks, he doesn't play well in big games, he can't win the MVP, or that he doesn't play much better defense now than he used to are just spewing BS...

Wow...

I hate him on the court when we are playing him because he's so damn good, but he seems like a pretty humble and classy guy off the court. Now Terry on the other hand... ball bustin' little bitch.

MajorMike
02-08-2007, 01:35 PM
Dirk isn't even in the conversation right now. Nash is running away with it. Which is a shame. Winning a 3rd straight MVP will but him in the same sentence as Russell, Chamberlain and Bird. Complete shame, as he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that group.

cheguevara
02-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Dirk isn't even in the conversation right now. Nash is running away with it. Which is a shame. Winning a 3rd straight MVP will but him in the same sentence as Russell, Chamberlain and Bird. Complete shame, as he doesn't deserve to be anywhere near that group.

this just tells you the state the league is in. We have a bunch of really, really good players, but no superstar of Magic/Bird/Jordan caliber.

the players that come close to it are Dirk and Duncan, that's it.

bdictjames
02-08-2007, 04:00 PM
Dirk's played more games, that should be an advantage.

confined
02-08-2007, 04:06 PM
ok for all the fucking retards in this thread...dirk > nash....and dirk >>>>amare...that one made me laugh...lets see him make a shot outside 2 feet first and then maybe

dirk4mvp
02-08-2007, 04:31 PM

and to think Nash would be 3 time MVP and never have a finals appearance.

Trainwreck2100
02-08-2007, 06:56 PM

That's the thing he does REALLY REALLY good in the season, but they haven't had what it takes to win it all. So how good is he if he can't take them to the top

johnpaulwall21
02-08-2007, 08:25 PM
how much i hate dirt blowitzki , i much rather him get the mvp then nash, cause he deserves it more, and i dont want nash to get 3

Amarelooms
02-08-2007, 09:23 PM
That's the thing he does REALLY REALLY good in the season, but they haven't had what it takes to win it all. So how good is he if he can't take them to the top

You are a retard. How many titles has Nash won? Why did he win MVP then? Exactly....

Rip-Hamilton32
02-08-2007, 10:52 PM
who cares how many times you win mvp if you don't win the championship then it was all for nothing anyways

germanwunderkind41
02-09-2007, 02:21 PM
I hate him on the court when we are playing him because he's so damn good, but he seems like a pretty humble and classy guy off the court. Now Terry on the other hand... ball bustin' little bitch.

Found this! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghgM5Ta-4lw

LakeShow
02-09-2007, 03:34 PM
Found this! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghgM5Ta-4lw

:lol Will Dirk be the next player to announce he's gay? :lol

Mavschick
02-09-2007, 04:23 PM

He does seem suspiciously nice and polite, doesn't he? Jk...

Islymore
02-09-2007, 05:10 PM

this is exactly how i feel about it... this statement and the one TW2100 quoted in his post..

i just dont see how Nash deserves it.

ponky
02-09-2007, 05:18 PM

i love that video, he's such a dork but it's cute. anyway, i guess you haven't seen the pics of him hanging with that chick near a pool, they are both wasted and wearing WCF shirts, too much partying

jacobdrj
02-09-2007, 05:32 PM
The MVP of the 2006/2007 NBA season is Paul Pierce... His team has not won 1 game in 16 tries without him this season. Name 1 other single player in the NBA who is THAT important to his team... I dare you...

It ain't Wade...
It ain't Shaq...
It aint' Kobe...
It ain't T-Mac, Yao, or Nash...

All those players' teams won without them.