PDA

View Full Version : Has TimVP's Avatar finally been justified tonight since he put it up?

phyzik
02-08-2007, 01:40 AM
At least for tonight, not talking long term...

:drunk :elephant :reading

Kori Ellis
02-08-2007, 01:40 AM
Not really. :lol

phyzik
02-08-2007, 01:42 AM
Not really. :lol

I think the jinx he put on Elson is finally wearing off.... If your husband says some crap about elson playing good and then Elson starts to suck again, Im holding YOU responsible Kori... :spin :dramaquee

Keep your man in check... :lol

Kori Ellis
02-08-2007, 01:45 AM
I think the jinx he put on Elson is finally wearing off.... If your husband says some crap about elson playing good and then Elson starts to suck again, Im holding YOU responsible Kori... :spin :dramaquee

He won't say anything about him playing good because, like I just said in the other thread, Elson was matched up against a SG tonight. So that's probably why he looked better than normal (plus the fact Tim Duncan was spoonfeeding him).

I'd think he'd have to see a lot more from Elson before he'd say he was "playing good".

phyzik
02-08-2007, 01:46 AM
He won't say anything about him playing good because, like I just said in the other thread, Elson was matched up against a SG tonight. So that's probably why he looked better than normal (plus the fact Tim Duncan was spoonfeeding him).

I'd have to see a lot more from Elson before I'd say he was "playing good".

In
Fran
We
Trust!

:smokin

phxspurfan
02-08-2007, 12:45 PM
so we're saying he will not go out on a aircraft carrier in the middle of the Indian Ocean and declare victory for all Elson fans?