PDA

View Full Version : TP is a true and the best point guard(spursfans are spoiled)

ginobili fan
02-08-2007, 10:27 AM
Did you see the game vs the wizards?
This game proved that Tony,compared to Arenas,is a real point guard contrarly to all the people who're criticizing him.
Arenas,the only thing he's doing is shooting,shooting,and shooting.Then he'll have sick stats,and besides he has 6.4 assists,Tony is a better creator and actually his game isn't much different than a perfect point guard prototype.
I understand why Arenas was drated so low,and why the spurs choosed tony and why the stupid retarded bashers are still retarded and why we gonna win for years and years. :downspin:

LilMissSPURfect
02-08-2007, 10:31 AM
spursfans are spoiled! :clap

TDMVPDPOY
02-08-2007, 10:33 AM
tp and best do not go together

dont compare arenas to the french scrub, arenas has been playin out of his league lately puttin up stats out of his ass, that has put him in mvp talks, but he wont win it. dude plays on a team that relys more on him than the rest of his mates on the team. besides jamison and caron, the rest are scrubs, daniels hasnt been himself since he left the sonics....

ginobili fan
02-08-2007, 10:38 AM
besides tim and manu the rest is scrub and you have to accept one day that tp is going to be the leader( like nash or kidd) of this team for a long,long time .Then you have two solutions:kill yourself or going with the mavs.
Sincerely,which is better solution for you?

LilMissSPURfect
02-08-2007, 10:52 AM
question is ...is there a better point guard than tony? that is young and available? .
.its settled den...we keep frenchie!

romain.star
02-08-2007, 10:56 AM
besides tim and manu the rest is scrub and you have to accept one day that tp is going to be the leader( like nash or kidd) of this team for a long,long time .Then you have two solutions:kill yourself or going with the mavs.

Man you'r right ! but pease do not make any categorical statement based on a single game...
all the non biased spurs fans know that tony's gonna rock the league some day
well... he will rock if the desk signs a dominant big man after TD retirement, a all star caliber shooter beside him (manu'll be killed by injuries soon or later)and some decent role players with a spurs mentality.

ICE3000
02-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Did you see the game vs the wizards?
This game proved that Tony,compared to Arenas,is a real point guard contrarly to all the people who're criticizing him.
Arenas,the only thing he's doing is shooting,shooting,and shooting.Then he'll have sick stats,and besides he has 6.4 assists,Tony is a better creator and actually his game isn't much different than a perfect point guard prototype.
I understand why Arenas was drated so low,and why the spurs choosed tony and why the stupid retarded bashers are still retarded and why we gonna win for years and years. :downspin:

I love tony but I would take arenas in a milisecond over tp

nkdlunch
02-08-2007, 11:21 AM
I would think not twice but 10 times before trading Parker for Arenas.

Arenas is great guy and awesome player, but he is the true definition of a BALLHOG. I don't think anybody could change that in him. Come on, this is a championship team, not a mediocre Eastern team that has no chance to get to the finals.

If you really watch the wiz play, you will see most of the time the rest of the team stands and watches Arenas. Then on the defensive end, they don't get into the rhythm because of these.

I laugh my ass off when Arenas commercial comes up "It takes 5!" :lmao :lmao

ginobili fan
02-08-2007, 11:23 AM
With arenas,there are two issues for the spurs:
1:arenas is still a ballhog and he's going to be the best scorer of the league ...but the spurs will loose
2:arenas shares with tim and gino(that's what tony's doing actally) and the spurs wil...loose because arenas don't know thse words: "good shoot selection","defense","creativity",plus parker is still the faster and better finisher(probably the best of the league).
Plus arenas has a fisherman style...I mean he looks like a bulldozer when he drives and his ridiculous shooting style :lol :lol

ginobili fan
02-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Arenas is an ugly player.
"Hi I'm arenas...boom boom boom :elephant :elephant :elephant I only know two words:shooting and...shooting.
Sometimes I put 60,sometimes 29 but I don't care if I can still shoot 100times per game,What I do in training session? The only thing I do is developping the muscles of my arms I need them to throw the bricks all the nights :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang :bang " :lol :lol :lol

MmP
02-08-2007, 11:33 AM
Ans this is said by a Manufan.
So Tony fans stop saying that every Manufan is against Tony. :spin

ehz33satx
02-08-2007, 11:37 AM

dont compare arenas to the french scrub, arenas has been playin out of his league lately puttin up stats out of his ass, that has put him in mvp talks, but he wont win it. dude plays on a team that relys more on him than the rest of his mates on the team. besides jamison and caron, the rest are scrubs, daniels hasnt been himself since he left the sonics....

Don't compare Arenas to Parker! How many championships does Arenas have? We are blessed to have a point guard like Tony Parker. There is a difference in putting up gaudy numbers by shooting as much as Arenas, and playing all around like Tony tries to do.

ginobili fan
02-08-2007, 11:38 AM
Yeah but the problem is that there a lot of people who're saying that they're a spursfan and they constantly bash tony or manu.
I mean when you support a team,you have to support all the players of this team it's normal.(except beno maybe...:lmao :lol )

phyzik
02-08-2007, 11:49 AM

Arenas is great guy and awesome player, but he is the true definition of a BALLHOG. I don't think anybody could change that in him. Come on, this is a championship team, not a mediocre Eastern team that has no chance to get to the finals.

If you really watch the wiz play, you will see most of the time the rest of the team stands and watches Arenas. Then on the defensive end, they don't get into the rhythm because of these.

+1

George Gervin's Afro
02-08-2007, 12:50 PM

we'll be in the lottery at this point so who cares?

George Gervin's Afro
02-08-2007, 12:50 PM
Yeah but the problem is that there a lot of people who're saying that they're a spursfan and they constantly bash tony or manu.
I mean when you support a team,you have to support all the players of this team it's normal.(except beno maybe...:lmao :lol )

oh another one of those " if you don't support my opnion of the spurs then you hate the Spurs"..gotcha

SequSpur
02-08-2007, 01:03 PM
Welcome to reality.

Texas_Ranger
02-08-2007, 01:52 PM
Parker is definitely not the best point guard in the league.

fred33
02-08-2007, 01:53 PM
ARENAS QUOTE He proved that last night.

"Now I'm going to have to take him out and hear about it all night," Arenas said of Parker, who stuck around to sample the Washington nightlife with Arenas after the game. "They gave us a real spanking."

JPB
02-08-2007, 02:31 PM
Put TP in Washington in place of Gilbert, make him the first option and allow him to shoot 42% and he'll have 25 pts 7-8 ass per game.

timvp
02-08-2007, 02:57 PM
I love tony but I would take arenas in a milisecond over tp

If Arenas was the point guard of the Spurs, Argentina would invade the United States and assassinate him. If Parker is supposedly a ballhog, I can't imagine what Arenas would be called.

Richard Gere
02-08-2007, 02:58 PM
so much anger timvp, take it easy dude

YoMamaIsCallin
02-08-2007, 03:04 PM
Hey, whoa, haters, Arenas is a really, really good player.

I don't know that he would be a fit with the Spurs because I think his personality would not take well to the Spurs culture nor to Popovich's coaching requirements. Arenas is a bit of a weirdo, if you've ever read anything about him. I don't necessarily mean bad, just different.

It's tough to make a comparison to Parker because they are almost completely different kinds of players, with different strengths. If I were coaching Arenas, I think I'd try to make him into a Kobe-type 2 guard, and bring in a PG to handle the ball and set up the plays. You'd never do that with Parker, he is and always will be a PG.

Kori Ellis
02-08-2007, 03:09 PM
I think that Arenas is awesome because he's fearless and relentless when he gets going. But he shoots 22 times a game. To put it in perspective, Timmy and Tony each shoot 14.9/14.7 times a game.

cheguevara
02-08-2007, 03:42 PM
If I were coaching Arenas, I think I'd try to make him into a Kobe-type 2 guard, and bring in a PG to handle the ball and set up the plays.

good luck with that. Arenas' offense starts at the top, he requires handling the ball most of the time.

ShoogarBear
02-08-2007, 03:48 PM
If Arenas was the point guard of the Spurs, Argentina would invade the United States and assassinate him. If Parker is supposedly a ballhog, I can't imagine what Arenas would be called.Maybe Tony picked up some playing tips from Arenas last night while they were out.

YoMamaIsCallin
02-08-2007, 04:12 PM
good luck with that (making him a 2 guard). Arenas' offense starts at the top, he requires handling the ball most of the time.

which is why I said I'd try. I don't know if he could work in a different offense. But I think it might work if he'd be willing to try it.

BgT
02-08-2007, 04:53 PM
Tony is a better a point guard than Arenas and Arenas is a better shooting guard than Parker. However, I consider them both to be shooting guards.

703 Spurz
02-08-2007, 05:00 PM

He's another MJ type player, which I hate. Too bad for the Wizards. They are lucky though being in the horrible East

exstatic
02-08-2007, 07:45 PM
Arenas = young Marbury. Who cares about fucking stats? Neither one has led a team anywhere except the golf course in May.

ShoogarBear
02-08-2007, 07:49 PM
Arenas = young Marbury. Who cares about fucking stats? Neither one has led a team anywhere except the golf course in May.Arenas has won a playoff series.

smeagol
02-08-2007, 07:49 PM

Tony is a scrub?

Are you retarded?

Pugglekicker_21
02-08-2007, 08:02 PM
arenas is a player im beginning to put into my hate list, hes overrated in my opinion becasue he cant score like that on a consistent basis and he has an annoying habit of turning around before his last second game winning shot goes through the basket. I'm waiting for the day when he turns around and has it miss.

ginobili fan
02-08-2007, 08:08 PM
arenas is a player im beginning to put into my hate list, hes overrated in my opinion becasue he cant score like that on a consistent basis and he has an annoying habit of turning around before his last second game winning shot goes through the basket. I'm waiting for the day when he turns around and has it miss.

:lmao actually, it's what I was thinking:Arenas is simply an impostor.
The day those shoots will be missed...and honestly who cannot shoot 100times like him and get 30points? :spin

ginobili fan
02-08-2007, 08:09 PM
Arenas=Too overrated
And seriously,how can this guy be an all-star starter?

ZStomp
02-08-2007, 08:13 PM
I don't like Arenas.

I don't know where that came from.

Rick Von Braun
02-08-2007, 09:10 PM
Tony is a better a point guard than Arenas and Arenas is a better shooting guard than Parker. However, I consider them both to be shooting guards.

Bingo!