PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboy Fan Shop (new item)

Taco
02-08-2007, 11:00 AM
Now that the Cowboys have hired Wade Phillips as their new head coach :pctoss

The Dallas Cowboy Fan Shop have come up with new items

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/1320/bagheadsjv5.jpg

Get one for the entire family.

Man this year is gonna suck :cry

Obstructed_View
02-09-2007, 08:18 AM
If you mean that it's going to suck because Jerry's back in charge, you're probably right. Of course, we knew it was over when Keyshawn Johnson was cut.

Look at it this way, at least we don't still have the guy who couldn't keep Demarcus Ware out of pass coverage throughout the Seattle game and never seemed to be able to get his defense to stop anyone without Greg Ellis on the field.

Also remember that when people say Phillips never won a playoff game, he was on the losing end of the Music City Miracle. The Titans got to the Super Bowl that year.

From a team that has hired the likes of Chan Gailey and Dave Campo as head coaches and was basically interviewing a lame duck head coach with no say in personnel or assistants this is probably the least horrifying situation the fans could hope for.

The only real difference between Campo and Parcells is penalties and strategery decisions. Phillips shouldn't have problems with either of those, so the talent should be okay.

The biggest problem facing the team is that Me-O is going to destroy the morale of the team and Jerry Jones is too stupid or stubborn to see it coming. Phillips will be a casualty of that once the team unravels, TO will be gone and Garrett will take over with a clean slate and probably some high draft picks.

So don't be down; we only have to wait another five or six years for a chance at a playoff run.

dallaskd
02-09-2007, 09:29 PM
they look like KKK

Taco
02-10-2007, 01:50 PM
they look like KKK
:lol

METALMiKE
02-10-2007, 06:48 PM
:cry

dallasmavsnfuego214
02-10-2007, 10:18 PM
So don't be down; we only have to wait another five or six years for a chance at a playoff run.

no, i think this team is talented, and getting tired of underachieving. this has to be our year right? :tongue

jak9067
02-12-2007, 05:49 AM
Well don't look for the cowboys to go to the playoffs anytime soon, with your new head coach.

Obstructed_View
02-13-2007, 07:19 AM
no, i think this team is talented, and getting tired of underachieving. this has to be our year right? :tongue
Talent doesn't win championships, or the Mavericks would have a bunch.

Chagus
02-20-2007, 01:15 AM
If you mean that it's going to suck because Jerry's back in charge, you're probably right. Of course, we knew it was over when Keyshawn Johnson was cut.

Look at it this way, at least we don't still have the guy who couldn't keep Demarcus Ware out of pass coverage throughout the Seattle game and never seemed to be able to get his defense to stop anyone without Greg Ellis on the field.

Also remember that when people say Phillips never won a playoff game, he was on the losing end of the Music City Miracle. The Titans got to the Super Bowl that year.

From a team that has hired the likes of Chan Gailey and Dave Campo as head coaches and was basically interviewing a lame duck head coach with no say in personnel or assistants this is probably the least horrifying situation the fans could hope for.

The only real difference between Campo and Parcells is penalties and strategery decisions. Phillips shouldn't have problems with either of those, so the talent should be okay.

The biggest problem facing the team is that Me-O is going to destroy the morale of the team and Jerry Jones is too stupid or stubborn to see it coming. Phillips will be a casualty of that once the team unravels, TO will be gone and Garrett will take over with a clean slate and probably some high draft picks.

I completly agree EXCEPT for the TO situation. IMO the TO show has not reared it's Eagle killing head and won't. The only bad thing about TO is what the media try to make us think is bad.

Obstructed_View
02-22-2007, 01:00 PM
I completly agree EXCEPT for the TO situation. IMO the TO show has not reared it's Eagle killing head and won't. The only bad thing about TO is what the media try to make us think is bad.
Um, TO already cost the team their coach. He spent last year catching passes at the expense of Terry Glenn and Jason Whitten. Wait until that stops this year. If there was a year for TO to be on his best behavior it was last season, and the fact is it wasn't that great. The only hope Cowboys fans have is that he keeps his word and doesn't talk to the media. Fat fucking chance.