PDA

View Full Version : Watch 2007 NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Championship online free

Nbadan
02-08-2007, 05:22 PM
Avoid the lines! Sign up now for a free VIP pass. VIP members gain access to the games faster than General Admission members.

Watch live games from the 2007 NCAA Division 1 Men's Basketball Championship online for FREE!

- NCAA March Madness on Demand allows you to watch LIVE game broadcasts of CBS Sports television coverage of the NCAA Championship on your computer for FREE!
- NCAA March Madness on Demand is 100% free
- Live games streaming on your broadband-connected computer
- View up to 56 games* from the first three rounds of the championship
- Enjoy championship highlights, recaps, and archived video
- Exclusive halftime show

*local blackout rules will limit availability to 37 games for most people

Check out our FAQ page for more information on minimum system requirements, blackout rules, and other details.

VIP

As a VIP member you will access the games much faster on game day. Watch all the action from the first three rounds of the Championship live. Plus, you will have access to on-demand highlights, buzzer beaters and detailed recaps of every game all the way through the Finals.

Coming soon

You will be able to watch highlights from some of the most memorable NCAA March Madness games of all time beginning March 5, 2007. Please check back with us frequently as the tournament gets closer.

Be sure to log in and catch live games when the tournament begins on March 15, 2007.

johngateswhiteley
02-08-2007, 05:27 PM
...aren't most of the games on tv anyway? plus, anytime there is a great game out of your coverage area they take you to it for bonus coverage, so whats the point?

SrA Husker
02-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the reminder, did this last year and it worked out great.

John, unless you have DirectTV only one game will be on TV, whatever game your local CBS station decides to air. Say Texas A&M is playing in New Orleans at the same time Washington is....you in Montana would be screwed. This is also a great solution for those who have to work during the weekday and don't have access to a TV.

Do you really want to settle for watching Texas A&M during bonus coverage and only getting three or four minutes of the game?

johngateswhiteley
02-10-2007, 01:24 AM
Thanks for the reminder, did this last year and it worked out great.

John, unless you have DirectTV only one game will be on TV, whatever game your local CBS station decides to air. Say Texas A&M is playing in New Orleans at the same time Washington is....you in Montana would be screwed. This is also a great solution for those who have to work during the weekday and don't have access to a TV.

Do you really want to settle for watching Texas A&M during bonus coverage and only getting three or four minutes of the game?

good points, i don't think i have ever watched the games at home before...so i guess i never thought about it. but at sports bars they have all the games on. i forgot CBS has all the coverage.