PDA

View Full Version : Kobe's best games (in MY opinion)

lefty
02-09-2007, 04:57 PM
1. 2001, WCF, game 1
2. 2000 NBA Finals, game 4
3. 81

Game 1 of the WCF is Kobe's best game, in my opinion ; yeah, it was against SA :cry :cry :cry , but he was so dominating, he scored in so many ways ; I've watched this game at least 15 times (yeah I'm a masochist) ; my favorite play was this putback superjam on D-Rob and Timmy after throwing a tough shot from the FT line ; 2nfd favorite was the "ave maria" shot he made while being fouled by Porter on the breakaway ; 3rd was that long 3 to ice the game.

Budkin
02-09-2007, 05:03 PM
1. 2001, WCF, game 1
2. 2000 NBA Finals, game 4
3. 81

Game 1 of the WCF is Kobe's best game, in my opinion ; yeah, it was against SA :cry :cry :cry , but he was so dominating, he scored in so many ways ; I've watched this game at least 15 times (yeah I'm a masochist) ; my favorite play was this putback superjam on D-Rob and Timmy after throwing a tough shot from the FT line ; 2nfd favorite was the "ave maria" shot he made while being fouled by Porter on the breakaway ; 3rd was that long 3 to ice the game.

That was the most embarrassing series I've ever seen. It was billed as the greatest WCF matchup ever too.

lefty
02-09-2007, 05:54 PM
ok that's a useless thread :depressed :depressed

Medvedenko
02-09-2007, 06:07 PM
Wow I too saw that game a few times....quite great for a laker fan. He does have a few more than just 3 great games...how about the 62 in 3 quarter vs Dallas last year, when he left with a few minutes to go he had outscored the entire Dallas team.
Also the game where he had 12 3's...and I believe like 9 in a row.

lefty
02-09-2007, 06:18 PM
Wow I too saw that game a few times....quite great for a laker fan. He does have a few more than just 3 great games...how about the 62 in 3 quarter vs Dallas last year, when he left with a few minutes to go he had outscored the entire Dallas team.
Also the game where he had 12 3's...and I believe like 9 in a row.

YEAH he's had tons of great games...but that's my top 3