PDA

View Full Version : anyone else feel the spurs should be up more?

Amuseddaysleeper
11-12-2004, 09:20 PM
Spurs should be up by much more than just 6 at the half, i mean miami doesn't even have dwayne wade right now, maybe they can blow it open in the 2nd half, and bowen definitely should not be starting. but manu is lookin goooooooooood!

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-12-2004, 09:32 PM
What more do you want? Did anybody really believe that the Heat would be 12-12 for the FT line.

They're also hitting some good shots and now Rasho has four fouls. This is going to get closer before it gets further apart.

Johnny_Blaze_47
11-12-2004, 09:34 PM
Bowen for three. Devin's not ready to start.

Thank you, come again.

Solid D
11-12-2004, 11:06 PM
You've got to hand it to the Heat. They stepped up big-time, hit shots, rebounded. They didn't play real smart but they hit a bunch of clutch shots from the outside. Props to the Heat.

Turning point in the game: Eddie Jones dribbles out the shot clock, puts up a lame shot and Shaq muscles in to get the rebound and putback to pull within 1 point.
....40 seconds later, Ginobili has added 6 straight points and the Spurs are back up by 7.

Kori Ellis
11-13-2004, 01:14 AM
The Spurs weren't doing a good job on the glass, that's how the Heat were able to stay in it for so long. The missed FT's didn't help either.

But a W is a W.

I am a little disappointed because I wanted to see Wade.