PDA

View Full Version : Don't know why some of you are so pissed off.

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2007, 10:09 PM
You wanted a trade right? Well, these are the types of games you should be hoping for. Better yet, you should be hoping for the Spurs to get blown out a few times between now and the trade deadline. That's the only way Pop is going to pull his head out of his ass and get something done. Otherwise, you're gonna be stuck watching the current team struggle to make it to the second round of the playoffs.

Don't know about you, but my response to tonight's ending was a quite a chuckle. A few more choke jobs like this, and maybe Pop will eventually wake up to reality.

Que Gee
02-09-2007, 10:15 PM
Did anyone tape or record this game...If so, the last play with Tony taking the shot, was anyone else open before whoever took the ball out threw it to him?

timvp
02-09-2007, 10:15 PM
It's not up to Pop.

It's up to the frenchie voters.

T Park
02-09-2007, 10:16 PM
:lmao

ducks
02-09-2007, 10:17 PM
yeah tp got what he wanted
took an amazing block for tp to miss the shot
pop saw that
I have seen other players shot the ball with 2 seconds left on the clock
had spurs rebounded they still had a chance for the ball to go in
chances of magic making a shot is very small

ducks
02-09-2007, 10:18 PM
ice laughing when spurs lose
anyone surprised?

ducks
02-09-2007, 10:20 PM
spurs need jeff foster

Udrihlooms
02-09-2007, 10:23 PM
spurs need jeff foster

No, Spurs need Jeff Amaechi.

Trainwreck2100
02-09-2007, 10:24 PM

I think he's more of a Cuban favorite, what with Mbenga out and all.

Kori Ellis
02-09-2007, 10:24 PM

Your screenname is the funniest one on the whole site.

Amuseddaysleeper
02-09-2007, 10:25 PM
haha timvp

at this point, I'm just looking ahead to april/may

Trainwreck2100
02-09-2007, 10:26 PM

He should be a suns fan though

Big Shot Rob
02-09-2007, 10:27 PM
Did anyone tape or record this game...If so, the last play with Tony taking the shot, was anyone else open before whoever took the ball out threw it to him?

Edit: I don't know what copying and pasting the play-by-play would tell him about anyone being open. -- Kori

Udrihlooms
02-09-2007, 10:29 PM

Thanks. Watching the Spurs almost makes me want to cry. We all need a little laugh!

can we trade our bench and get Amaechi, I'm sure whoever Amaechi guards, will freak out!

Then let's sign up Stockton as back up pointguard....

Big Shot Rob
02-09-2007, 10:29 PM
Spurs need Anna Nicole Smith

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2007, 10:31 PM
ice laughing when spurs lose
anyone surprised?

Almost actively rooting for them to lose at this point. Those of you who think the Spurs are "about to turn the corner" are kidding yourselves. Time to take off the homer goggles. The only way this team makes a deep run into the playoffs is by shaking things up with a trade.

ducks
02-09-2007, 10:33 PM
can the big three play 48 minutes a game in the playoffs?

lefty
02-09-2007, 10:39 PM

The real question is : why was the ball in TP's hands????
fuck! what is Pop smoking?

During the timeout I was repeating : "don't get the ball to TP, don't get the ball to TP...." well guess what...

ducks
02-09-2007, 10:41 PM
yeah because tp is only the allstar besides tim on the team and he got a freaking layup.....

Kori Ellis
02-09-2007, 10:44 PM
The real question is : why was the ball in TP's hands????
fuck! what is Pop smoking?

During the timeout I was repeating : "don't get the ball to TP, don't get the ball to TP...." well guess what...

Oh yeah, Dwight Howard having a monster block was all on TP. :rolleyes Really I thought we weren't going to see your fuckin' nonsense here for a few months.

I said it in the game blog but I don't get people bitching about the last couple minutes. Dwight Howard made some miraculous plays. It shouldn't have come down to that. Spurs were up 18!

lefty
02-09-2007, 10:45 PM
yeah because tp is only the allstar besides tim on the team and he got a freaking layup.....

Frenchie voters ; I don't care if Tony is a 10 time all-star ; he likes to blow it in crunch time ; he is good, but not that great

Kori Ellis
02-09-2007, 10:46 PM
Frenchie voters ; I don't care if Tony is a 10 time all-star ; he likes to blow it in crunch time ; he is good, but not that great

Dumbass - Tony didn't get voted into the All-Star game by any frenchies. The coaches selected him.

T Park
02-09-2007, 10:46 PM

Once again, when did the NBA get french coaches???

Please Lefty or brewski answer that

conversekid
02-09-2007, 10:51 PM
How can you fought tony for that shot? He was open, a few feet from the bucket, and took a shot that has a 80% chance to go in... can you ask for a closer, better look, for a last second shot than that? Who knew howard had a jet pack on to come from the middle of the lane and block the shot. And that ally-oop dunk to win the game? That was friggin spectacular! That was one of the tightest plays i've ever seen - and to win a game? I enjoyed watching it... just wish it wouldn't have been against us... but spurs were up by 18! They shouldn't have let it come to that!

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2007, 10:54 PM
"The all star game is a joke. WGAF."

That's what all the Parker homers were saying back when he wasn't getting enough votes. Now they all want to scream from the highest rooftop that he's now a two time All-Star. :rolleyes

Kori Ellis
02-09-2007, 10:58 PM
"The all star game is a joke. WGAF."

That's what all the Parker homers were saying back when he wasn't getting enough votes. Now they all want to scream from the highest rooftop that he's now a two time All-Star. :rolleyes

It's a simple concept. A lot of people think the All-Star VOTING BY FANS is a joke. Because it's a weird popularity contest.

Being chosen as a reserve, by the coaches, is an honor. It means the coaches believe that you are one of the best players in the league.

I'm sure you can realize the difference between fan voting and coaches selections.

ducks
02-09-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm sure you can realize the difference between fan voting and coaches selections.
kori has more faith in him then me

T Park
02-09-2007, 11:07 PM
I'm sure you can realize the difference between fan voting and coaches selections

Well as evidenced by his

"frenchie voters" I dont think Brewski has a clue.

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2007, 11:11 PM
Man. Parker homers sure are a bitter bunch tonight.

Must be pissed off at the fact he put up such a weak ass shot in the end. Get over it. It's not the first time he choked away a game winning shot, and it sure won't be the last.

T Park
02-09-2007, 11:21 PM
:lol

Udrih > Parker

conversekid
02-09-2007, 11:22 PM
It's not the first time he choked away a game winning shot, and it sure won't be the last.

and how did he choke the shot? he made a move to get open close to the bucket and howard turned into an 8 foot giant with springs on his shoes... i used to scream at parker when he would get the ball at the end of the game and turn it over - which he used to do a lot... THAT was choking... he didn't choke that last shot... howard made a spectacular defensive block. Hating parker for that play just shows a dislike for the player...

T Park
02-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Hes always disliked him,

its a childish dislike that quiets down when hes doing well, but magically resurfaces when hes doing bad.

That being said Parker had 17 and 7 assists.

Just HORRIBLE....

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Hes always disliked him,

its a childish dislike that quiets down when hes doing well, but magically resurfaces when hes doing bad.

Yeah, that's it. It's all my fault. It was you and a few other dumbasses who decided to turn this into a Parker thread. :rolleyes

ducks
02-09-2007, 11:39 PM
yeah manu would have made the shot tonight without doubt he was really on fire in the fourth

Texas_Ranger
02-09-2007, 11:46 PM
Why am I pissed off?
Because we suck, that's why.

Kori Ellis
02-09-2007, 11:49 PM
yeah manu would have made the shot tonight without doubt he was really on fire in the fourth
Manu was the first option but he wasn't open at all.

T Park
02-09-2007, 11:50 PM
Yeah, that's it. It's all my fault. It was you and a few other dumbasses who decided to turn this into a Parker thread

Don't deny it.

You hate the guy.

Udrih > Parker

IceColdBrewski
02-09-2007, 11:54 PM
Don't deny it.

You hate the guy.

If I hated the guy, I'd definitely admit it. You should know that about me by now. I just hate the fact that he can't be depended on when the game is on the line.

T Park
02-09-2007, 11:55 PM
Please....

ManuTim_best of Fwiendz
02-10-2007, 12:24 AM
I blame Pop!

just kidding, um, I dont see why you should gripe about Parker taking the shot. I'm glad he's getting the option and taking them. Better to do it now by mixing up the options, than deliberate who to go to later.

lefty
02-10-2007, 01:13 AM

I meant : they threathened the coaches

Big Shot Rob
02-10-2007, 01:12 PM
I agree 100 % with Kori.

Guys--Howard made incredible plays in the last minute or two on both defense and offense. I wish like hell he played for the Spurs.

But being up by 18 points--this should never have come down to a miracle play on offense and defense by Orlando in the last 2 minutes.

But being up by 18 points--this should never have come down to a miracle play on offense and defense by Orlando in the last 2 minutes.

But being up by 18 points--this should never have come down to a miracle play on offense and defense by Orlando in the last 2 minutes.But being up by 18 points--this should never have come down to a miracle play on offense and defense by Orlando in the last 2 minutes.

GET OFF TONY'S BACK OR I'LL BREAK YOUR FUCKIN LEGS!--Tony Soprano :cooldevil

T Park
02-10-2007, 01:16 PM
I meant : they threathened the coaches

The french votes threatened the coaches?

Youve got to be kidding....

ducks
02-10-2007, 06:35 PM
"The play was for Manu, but they defended it pretty well, so we were unable to get him the ball," Finley said. "Tony was the next option and he was to make a play for himself or a teammate, and Dwight made a great defensive play."
I HOPE ICE IS HAPPY IT WAS FOR MANU NOT TP TO BAD MANU COULD NOT GET OPEN

YODA
02-10-2007, 06:59 PM
umm..Didnt we miss like a ton of freethrows at the end of this game?? Just a tough loss and we did it to ourselves. The Spurs need a dose of confidence and right now they are not feeling it.
Yoda.....
you dum, me not