PDA

View Full Version : I hope Billicheck didnt do that to Ted Johnson!

Dirk Nowitzki
02-09-2007, 11:22 PM
If that son of a bitch did not make Johnson play with a concussion he ought to get suspended by the NFL for the year!! That is totally fucked up heartless shit! I hope this is all BS! I lose all respect for that piece of shit if he did that. :rolleyes :rolleyes :madrun

J.T.
02-10-2007, 12:13 AM
I guess news is a little slow getting to Dallas after Rick Perry sold it back to Mexico. You're like two weeks late on that one there, Dirk.

Dirk Nowitzki
02-10-2007, 01:12 AM
I knew about this for a while but I couldnt find a thread on it. Anyways fuck that son of a bitch if he did that.

johngateswhiteley
02-10-2007, 02:50 AM
If that son of a bitch did not make Johnson play with a concussion he ought to get suspended by the NFL for the year!! That is totally fucked up heartless shit! I hope this is all BS! I lose all respect for that piece of shit if he did that. :rolleyes :rolleyes :madrun

don't you mean, "if that son of a bitch did make johnson play with a concusion..."

:blah

Extra Stout
02-10-2007, 11:57 AM
What is not being communicated here is that Ted Johnson at times concealed his symptoms from the medical staff in order to stay on the field.

Extra Stout
02-10-2007, 11:58 AM
There needs to be a cultural shift in the NFL with regard to the precautions taken with concussions. For one, the anti-concussion helmet should be made mandatory.

Fabbs
02-10-2007, 01:29 PM
There needs to be a cultural shift in the NFL with regard to the precautions taken with concussions. For one, the anti-concussion helmet should be made mandatory.
Exactly. Say all you want about how Johnson should have spoken up.
In Neanderthal NFL, you're supposed to hold to the Macho Stupid code of never saying I can't play. Also was there or was there not a medical report on the concusion? I thought the team Dr. said he should not play and that is what the brooHa is all about.

Anti-concussion helmets? they exist and they are not manditory?