PDA

View Full Version : Bonner's NBA Life Segment Radio

Sam
02-10-2007, 11:13 AM
http://www.wkxl1450.com/dynamickxl/

Bonner talks to the Concord, NH radio guys every week at 12:05. It's called NBA Life. He talks about what is going on in his life and with the team. Last week they also had Robert Horry on. Matt talked about the charity concert his family is putting on for the Boys and Girls Club. I believe it's July 14th up in NH.

SpursFanFirst
02-10-2007, 12:05 PM
Which day of the week?

Sam
02-10-2007, 12:06 PM
Saturday...right now

SpursFanFirst
02-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Ah...thanks!

Sam
02-10-2007, 12:07 PM
Update...practicing with the team and thinks that team will put him in next week. Said he's ready to go tomorrow if the coaches want him to go. Can go at any game this week.

Told a story about Tim Duncan coming in during the ice storm that hit SA a couple weeks ago. Timmy walked in late with a bunch of snow gear on and said "What are we doing here? The city is shut down." So Pop sent them home.

Sam
02-10-2007, 12:17 PM
Talking to PJ next on the radio about Matt's future with the team. Matt stated that they hadn't yet talked to him about coming back. Said he's just glad to be in the NBA and he wants to get the best contract he can get but understand the business.

Maddog
02-10-2007, 02:39 PM
Talking to PJ next on the radio about Matt's future with the team. Matt stated that they hadn't yet talked to him about coming back. Said he's just glad to be in the NBA and he wants to get the best contract he can get but understand the business.
from Pops qoutes the Spurs wish to keep him- I think they have his Bird rights.
He'll never be a star and probably never a starter- but with his hustle, smarts, decent size he'll have a long NBA career.

angel_luv
02-10-2007, 03:07 PM
Update...practicing with the team and thinks that team will put him in next week. Said he's ready to go tomorrow if the coaches want him to go. Can go at any game this week.

Told a story about Tim Duncan coming in during the ice storm that hit SA a couple weeks ago. Timmy walked in late with a bunch of snow gear on and said "What are we doing here? The city is shut down." So Pop sent them home.

Word! I was mad that Pop made them go to practice when the roads were so bad.