PDA

View Full Version : Game against the Heat

jeffdrums22
02-11-2007, 12:52 AM
Tomorrow will be a demonstration of how a championship caliber team is supposed to play against the eastern conference Miami Heat. Dallas Mavs, take note, you'll learn a lot.

Hoy
02-11-2007, 12:56 AM
Tomorrow will be a demonstration of how a championship caliber team is supposed to play against the eastern conference Miami Heat. Dallas Mavs, take note, you'll learn a lot.

What is your bet on vBookie? I think I must bet opposite of your choice for the best chance.

ABDENOUR POWER
02-11-2007, 01:18 AM
This is a jinx thread if I've ever seen one...

Amuseddaysleeper
02-11-2007, 02:18 AM
someone please ban jeffdrums

Shank
02-11-2007, 02:30 AM
Are the Spurs cramming into a time machine and playing the 06 Finals Heat? Because if you're not, then you're just going up against the sub-.500 2007 edition...that the Mavs have already dispatched.

Just be sure to guard your man on the in-bound alley oop pass.

ponky
02-11-2007, 02:33 AM
it's posts like these that make me wanna root for the heat...but thank god i read the other posts that followed because i don't wanna root for the heat, i'd prefer the spurs, ...apparently you are not liked by your own kind, you're like that chick ayla from clan of the cave bear

jeffdrums22
02-11-2007, 03:14 AM
someone please ban jeffdrums

So I've observed that anyone who posts here that actually likes the spurs, is likely to be attacked and have their posts deleted by the moderator, or be told that they should be banned.

NBABaller
02-11-2007, 03:15 AM
Miami by at least 10

mffl89
02-11-2007, 03:42 AM
I really wanna see the Heat get their asses handed to them.

Kori Ellis
02-11-2007, 04:26 AM
So I've observed that anyone who posts here that actually likes the spurs, is likely to be attacked and have their posts deleted by the moderator, or be told that they should be banned.

FYI, none of your posts have been deleted. Some may have been merged in with other threads talking about the same subjects.

Big Shot Rob
02-11-2007, 04:27 AM
I hate that bastard Shaq.

This is the prick who used to say stupid shit about David Robinson. He used to lie about David--made up stupid lies about how David rebuffed him when he was a young high school player at Cole here in San Antonio.

Fuck you Shaq!

TheMulvany
02-11-2007, 04:50 AM

So, the Spurs can't beat anyone in the West but you're going to brag about beating an under .500 team in the East? You'd better pray that the Spurs lose because I'll be bumping this thread to hummiliate you further.

Maybe you could learn from the Mavs on how to beat the Bobcats, Magic, and Suns.

Louie Vega
02-11-2007, 05:24 AM
So, the Spurs can't beat anyone in the West but you're going to brag about beating an under .500 team in the East? You'd better pray that the Spurs lose because I'll be bumping this thread to hummiliate you further.

Maybe you could learn from the Mavs on how to beat the Bobcats, Magic, and Suns.

I think the only thing the Spurs could learn from the mavs is how to choke away a title! Trust me, that is one lesson the Spurs don't want to learn!

Houston = Clutch City

Dallas = Choke City

mavsfan1000
02-11-2007, 05:34 AM
I think the only thing the Spurs could learn from the mavs is how to choke away a title! Trust me, that is one lesson the Spurs don't want to learn!

Houston = Clutch City

Dallas = Choke City
Houston was choke city before it came to clutch city. Game 7 against Seattle? Now it's Dallas's turn to learn from their mistakes and win a championship.

The_Game
02-11-2007, 08:35 AM
people need to stop talking about last year, this is a new year..you can't keep looking back and making these choking statements. That is done, focus on this season.

Timmy!
02-11-2007, 11:10 AM
:stfu

miss paxton
02-11-2007, 12:33 PM
apparently you are not liked by your own kind, you're like that chick ayla from clan of the cave bear

Now there's an obscure reference.

DubMcDub
02-11-2007, 02:53 PM

You've got 1 more quarter to hope that you're not gonna look like a complete moron.

Extra Stout
02-11-2007, 03:28 PM
What I saw this afternoon the Mavs already know how to do.

timvp
02-11-2007, 03:33 PM
Hopefully this genius will cut down on his new threads now. Trying to talk smack like the team you root for is currently anything more than first round playoff fodder is dumb.

Shank
02-11-2007, 03:35 PM
The Mavs forgot to take notes. Was there an important lesson that needed to be passed down?

Extra Stout
02-11-2007, 03:37 PM
The Mavs forgot to take notes. Was there an important lesson that needed to be passed down?
No, they didn't miss anything. The Spurs just did a lovely impression of the Mavs in the 2006 Finals. The Mavs should be flattered.

Shank
02-11-2007, 03:40 PM
No, they didn't miss anything. The Spurs just did a lovely impression of the Mavs in the 2006 Finals. The Mavs should be flattered.

Give Wade another 15 FTs and you'd be dead-on.

DubMcDub
02-11-2007, 03:41 PM

So, so bitter.

Marcus Bryant
02-11-2007, 03:42 PM
Hmmm..."bitter" would be camped out in the fan forum of another team and trolling it daily.

jaffies
02-11-2007, 03:45 PM

this is a completely true statement.

finally a good thread from jeff22

Shank
02-11-2007, 03:45 PM
Is that post count correct? Because we'd rather be bitter than lonely.

Marcus Bryant
02-11-2007, 03:47 PM
Is that post count correct? Because we'd rather be bitter than lonely.

Yeah, it's correct. :jack

I definitely don't have over 1k posts in the forum of a team I don't follow.

Shank
02-11-2007, 03:49 PM
I have most of mine in the NBA Forum and for last year's Mavs/Spurs head-to-head matchups. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Mavs are still in the NBA just like you're still living in your mother's basement.

Kori Ellis
02-11-2007, 03:51 PM
What's the point of talking shit with Mavs fans in this lame ass thread started by a cocky Spurs fan?

NBABaller
02-11-2007, 03:52 PM
What an embarrassment!!

Ha Ha

2 more losses to come to make it a 4-game losing streak

I called it!

9 Games behind the Mavs and 7 behind the Suns

Ouch!!

Marcus Bryant
02-11-2007, 03:53 PM
I have most of mine in the NBA Forum and for last year's Mavs/Spurs head-to-head matchups. Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Mavs are still in the NBA just like you're still living in your mother's basement.

Wow, the NBA forum at SpursTalk. Big difference...

Marcus Bryant
02-11-2007, 03:54 PM
What's the point of talking shit with Mavs fans in this lame ass thread started by a cocky Spurs fan?

When every thread in this forum is filled with their drivel, it's inevitable.

NBABaller
02-11-2007, 03:55 PM

:lol