PDA

View Full Version : Big Surprise! Lieberman is a traitor!

Nbadan
02-11-2007, 04:07 AM
Official: Lawmakers see Iran explosives
By LOLITA C. BALDOR, Associated Press Writer

MUNICH, Germany - U.S. military commanders in Iraq have shown members of Congress explosive devices that bear Iranian markings as evidence Tehran is supplying Iraqi militants with bombs, a senior U.S. government official said Saturday.

One of the lawmakers, independent Sen.Joe Lieberman of Connecticut, said he has seen some of the evidence, though he would not be specific. "I'm convinced from what I've seen that the Iranians are supplying and are giving assistance to the people in Iraq who are killing American soldiers," said Lieberman, who was attending an international security conference in Munich.

The senior official said military commanders in December showed lawmakers mortar rounds and other munitions and fragments that had Iranian serial numbers and markings.

The official, who requested anonymity because the evidence collected has not been made public, said U.S. generals also displayed improvised explosive devices that they said reflected Iranian style.

Yahoo News (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070210/ap_on_go_ca_st_pe/us_iran)

From Juan Cole: The US announced the killing of 4 US troops on Wednesday. Note that they were killed "north of Baghdad" and "west of Baghdad," i.e. in Sunni Arab areas. Such announcements almost never say the US troops were killed in Shiite areas, such as might be getting Iranian military aid. I conclude that the real problems facing US troops in Iraq are not with Iran, and the innuendoes of officials such as Burns (and thus, Lieberman) are disingenuous.

xrayzebra
02-11-2007, 11:08 AM
One of the biggest problems we have is people like you dan.
Ignorant people with an agenda driven cause. And hatred for
your country.

ChumpDumper
02-11-2007, 03:58 PM
What the hell is the Global Americana Institute?

ChumpDumper
02-11-2007, 04:00 PM
And how is Joe a traitor if he says he saw some ammo with Iranian markings? Are you denying even the possibility of Iranian involvement in Iraq?

clambake
02-11-2007, 04:06 PM
Yeah, c'mon dan. Even I have nosy nieghbors.

What if China invaded Mexico? You think you could find any american weapons south of the border?

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 03:17 AM
And how is Joe a traitor if he says he saw some ammo with Iranian markings? Are you denying even the possibility of Iranian involvement in Iraq?

No, but Anbar Province, where we are losing most of our troops, is a Sunni dominated province. Your telling me, Iran, a majority Shiia Nation is supplying Iraqi Sunni to fight Iraqi Shiia?

I have no doubt that Iran has intelligence officers in Iraq, and I also have no doubt that some weapons from Iran have made it to Iraq, what I question is the degree of involvement in attacks on our troops that the NeoCon administration, including chicken-hawk Lieberman, is attributing directly to Iran.

What if we found Israeli weapons in Iraq? We know there is Mossad in Iraq. Does that implicate Israel too?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 04:17 AM
No, but Anbar Province, where we are losing most of our troops, is a Sunni dominated province. Your telling me, Iran, a majority Shiia Nation is supplying Iraqi Sunni to fight Iraqi Shiia?How do you know the Sunni are the only ones in the area?
I have no doubt that Iran has intelligence officers in Iraq, and I also have no doubt that some weapons from Iran have made it to IraqSo Iran is involving itself in Iraq with intel officers and weapons.
What if we found Israeli weapons in Iraq? We know there is Mossad in Iraq. Does that implicate Israel too?If there is evidence they are supplying Iraqis with those weapons, sure.

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 04:41 PM
How do you know the Sunni are the only ones in the area?

So Shiia are sneaking into Sunni areas of baghdad to attack coalition troops?!?

:frying:

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 04:42 PM
So Iran is involving itself in Iraq with intel officers and weapons.

So is every other nation in the region, but we don't hear much about them.

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 04:44 PM
If there is evidence they are supplying Iraqis with those weapons, sure.

Then we should investigate Saudi, Pakistani, Jordan, and Turkey, who are all arming the Iraqi Sunni.

Yonivore
02-12-2007, 04:50 PM
So is every other nation in the region, but we don't hear much about them.
I don't know your sources but, I do know that only Iran is openly declaring that America will be dead soon and, oh yeah, that whole message about obliterating the Jews.

Sorry, Iran is the elephant in the room right now. But, if those other countries are doing the same, you can bet they'll hear from us as well. First things first.

What strikes me as amazing as that the left has been drug kicking and screaming through this war on terror and, all the while, the U. S. Military has been kicking ass -- and has yet to lose a military confrontation.

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 04:55 PM
I don't know your sources but, I do know that only Iran is openly declaring that America will be dead soon and, oh yeah, that whole message about obliterating the Jews.

Sorry, Iran is the elephant in the room right now. But, if those other countries are doing the same, you can bet they'll hear from us as well. First things first.

That's because the Mullahs are worried about losing power over Iran's younger generation. They know that if the U.S. bombs their nukes facilities, this virtually guarantees that they keep power for another generation.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 04:57 PM
So Shiia are sneaking into Sunni areas of baghdad to attack coalition troops?!?

:frying:I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 04:58 PM
What strikes me as amazing as that the left has been drug kicking and screaming through this war on terror and, all the while, the U. S. Military has been kicking ass -- and has yet to lose a military confrontation.

How many military confrontations did we lose in Vietnam? You can win the battles and still lose the war, and if we stay in Iraq any longer, that's gonna to be the self-perpetuating perception of the U.S in the region.

George Gervin's Afro
02-12-2007, 04:59 PM

Huh Yoni Iraq is not part of the war on terror. Seems to me if Iraq is not considered a part of the war on terror it can't satnd on it's own merit. But hey if Bush said it was it must be!!

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 04:59 PM
I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Then who is bombing Shiia areas?

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 05:03 PM
Then who is bombing Shiia areas?Who knows? For a guy who has bought into every domestic conspiracy policy, you show a decided lack of imagination when it comes to possible false flag operations executed by Shia or Sunni in Iraq.

Nbadan
02-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Who knows? For a guy who has bought into every domestic conspiracy policy, you show a decided lack of imagination when it comes to possible false flag operations executed by Shia or Sunni in Iraq.

False flags? You must mean the over 45,000 private mercinaries operating with virtually no over-sight in Iraq.

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 05:08 PM
You must mean the over 45,000 private mercinaries operating with virtually no over-sight in Iraq.Exactly. Since the command structure is so diffuse or nonexistent, is it not possible that a Sunni or Shia group might bomb their own area to stir things up?

xrayzebra
02-12-2007, 05:29 PM
Sheeesh, dan you still harping on the same subject. You have
been so wrong so many times.......wont you ever learn...