PDA

View Full Version : Practice

Sam
02-11-2007, 03:40 PM
I hope they are flying to New Jersey right now and are going to practice tomorrow. Please Pop do NOT give them the night in South Beach. They do not deserve it.

Spurs Brazil
02-11-2007, 03:41 PM
Shoening said on radio they will fly to NY today

Sam
02-11-2007, 03:43 PM
Good now let's hope they practice tomorrow.

Slinkyman
02-11-2007, 03:45 PM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y294/robZ1/2002-05-07-iverson2.jpg
Practice? we talking about practice? not a game. not a GAME. NOT A GAME. practice?

Extra Stout
02-11-2007, 04:08 PM
Does practicing make players younger?

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-11-2007, 04:11 PM
Does it really matter? This season is over.

Kori Ellis
02-11-2007, 04:12 PM
I hope they are flying to New Jersey right now and are going to practice tomorrow. Please Pop do NOT give them the night in South Beach. They do not deserve it.

I don't care if they practice or not, practice isn't going to make them better rebounders.

But I'd like RC to spend the day on the phone coming up with a deal.

1Parker1
02-11-2007, 04:14 PM
They will probably beat the Nets. Then promptly lose to the Pistons.

SequSpur
02-11-2007, 04:18 PM
The Spurs need to come home and forfeit the next two games... They are getting worse by the game.

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-11-2007, 04:22 PM
I don't care if they practice or not, practice isn't going to make them better rebounders.

:tu We can only hope.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2007, 04:23 PM
They do need to practice.

You know what, Fuck the All-Star game. Tim and Tony should stay home and the Spurs should fucking learn how to play the game like they once did. I don't see that happening though, Tony will probably be too busy planning his All-Star Hip-Hop party with Fabolous.

Seriously, send Ray Allen and someone else and they should stay home and get to work.

Marcus Bryant
02-11-2007, 04:25 PM
This team doesn't need a deal. It needs deals. A deal for a wing born after the Nixon administration would be a start. Then they need a deal for a decent big. And another for a solid backup point.

Kori Ellis
02-11-2007, 04:27 PM
They do need to practice.

You know what, Fuck the All-Star game. Tim and Tony should stay home and the Spurs should fucking learn how to play the game like they once did. I don't see that happening though, Tony will probably be too busy planning his All-Star Hip-Hop party with Fabolous.

Seriously, send Ray Allen and someone else and they should stay home and get to work.

Oh please.

Practice isn't going to make Oberto be able to jump, Elson be able to play defense or get a rebound in traffic, Barry to play D, etc etc.

The Spurs don't have the personnel right now. Practice isn't going to change that.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2007, 04:28 PM
Oh please.

Practice isn't going to make Oberto be able to jump, Elson be able to play defense or get a rebound in traffic, Barry to play D, etc etc.

The Spurs don't have the personnel right now. Practice isn't going to change that.
:lol I know.

I had to find a way to rag on Tony's French rapping with F-A, B-O, L-O, U-S

Aggie Hoopsfan
02-11-2007, 04:29 PM
I was going to reply to Alvarez, but Kori already covered it.

This team needs some new personnel. No amount of practice is going to make up for Oberto's two inch vertical.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2007, 04:30 PM

This team needs some new personnel. No amount of practice is going to make up for Oberto's two inch vertical.
Tim doesn't have much of a vertical himself, he's just 3 inches taller with longer arms.

Kori Ellis
02-11-2007, 04:31 PM
Tim doesn't have much of a vertical himself, he's just 3 inches taller with longer arms.

Tim's vertical is amazing compared to Oberto.

ALVAREZ6
02-11-2007, 04:34 PM
Tim's vertical is amazing compared to Oberto.
And compared to your average Joe, it blows.

Extra Stout
02-11-2007, 04:35 PM
The Spurs already are over the luxury-tax threshold. They are not going to fix the roster. If they make a deal at the deadline, it is going to be something like shipping Brent Barry to Houston for their trade exception. They aren't looking to get better.

objective
02-11-2007, 04:37 PM

that is an outrageous ridiculous insult.

Oberto only has a one inch vertical.

sabar
02-11-2007, 04:40 PM
Oberto doesn't even have a vertical, all he can do is reach up.

objective
02-11-2007, 04:43 PM
All practice is going to do is make all the over 30 crowd like Oberto, Barry, Elson, Finley, Horry, Vaughn and Bowen tired.

Kori Ellis
02-11-2007, 04:44 PM
Even though I don't think they will have a real long practice, I do think they'll watch a lot of film.

1Parker1
02-11-2007, 05:33 PM
Even though I don't think they will have a real long practice, I do think they'll watch a lot of film.

Yea, because that's been helping them.

I think Timvp is right. Parker + Duncan + Manu need to ALL just start playing out of their minds for the Spurs to have any chance to win against good teams.

ploto
02-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Did you notice that RC made the trip?

ploto
02-11-2007, 05:37 PM
Oh please.

They just came off 5 days of practice and look what happened!

picnroll
02-11-2007, 05:42 PM
If they're going to suck I just wish they'd just started a little sooner so they'd have a a higher draft pick.

Bruno
02-11-2007, 05:56 PM
Spurs' roster isn't maybe good enough to win it all but he is good enoough to play better. A trade won't solve everything : some players must start playing at their real level if Spurs want to be better.

timvp
02-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Spurs' roster isn't maybe good enough to win it all but he is good enoough to play better.
:depressed

Bruno was one of the few who still Believed in the current roster.

Extra Stout
02-11-2007, 06:04 PM
Spurs' roster isn't maybe good enough to win it all but he is good enoough to play better. A trade won't solve everything : some players must start playing at their real level if Spurs want to be better.
That's true -- the Spurs' roster probably is good enough to make it to the second round, but the way they're playing, they'll be one-and-done.

Bruno
02-11-2007, 06:11 PM
That's true -- the Spurs' roster probably is good enough to make it to the second round, but the way they're playing, they'll be one-and-done.

07' Spurs are a better team on the paper against Mavs than 06' Spurs.

PS : Mavs fans don't need to post that they are too better this year than last year.

Bruno
02-11-2007, 06:13 PM
:elephant

Bruno was one of the few who still Believe in the current roster.

fixed