PDA

View Full Version : Bully Ball is the answer!!!!

djgruvy
02-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Since the NBA has now changed the defensive rules and does not allow a defensive player to hand check an offensive player it is time to unload the bench. Francisco Elson, Fabricio Oberto and Jackie Butler should use all 6 fouls. We should go to a no layup rule. As soon as the defender slips by our first line of defense the bigs should be ready to strike. I can't stand this small ball shitt and the only way to beat it is to play Bully Ball. I always listen to POP say we need to play the right way and get it done the right way. It is obvious now that it is virtually impossible to play the right way with this rule change.
You can be physical without taking somebody's head off. Tim Duncan also needs to become a little tougher and rougher. He is not a young gun now and he needs to rely on his older hide to rough up these young players. Dwight Howard should have never even had the chance to dunk on Tim the way he did. Tim should have knocked him on his ass. When the Spurs played the Rapers, Kobe Bryant dunked on Tim Duncan and made him a poster. Tim just stood straight up with his hands stretched and watched this guy fly over and dunk. You are almost 7 feet tall, you are at home and you need to put him on his ass. The attitude should be I don't want to be a poster on Sportscenter anymore.
We need to watch film on Dennis Rodman, Isiah Thomas, Rick Mahorn, and Bill Lambeer and take a page out of the Bad Boys of Detroit And apply it to our defense.
Offense is what the NBA wants and offense has become a more sophisticated part of the NBA game. The same can be done with Defense and we need to grow a pair and get er done......

Trainwreck2100
02-12-2007, 12:47 AM
They are just coming out of the woodwork

ChumpDumper
02-12-2007, 12:47 AM
Epiphany, thy name is Post #1.

T-Pain
02-12-2007, 12:50 AM
no AI is the answer

Kermit
02-12-2007, 12:50 AM
so bully ball is esentially giving the other team 70 free-throws a game. that's a sound strategy.

SpursFanFirst
02-12-2007, 12:51 AM
Dang it, Trainwreck...Why can't I stop watching your sig? It's mesmerizing.

djgruvy
02-12-2007, 12:53 AM
It will pay dividends in a 7 game series

Kori Ellis
02-12-2007, 12:55 AM
It will pay dividends in a 7 game series

When all our bigs foul out in the first half?

djgruvy
02-12-2007, 12:57 AM
You have to pick your shots