PDA

View Full Version : Kobe Pass The Ball

jak9067
02-12-2007, 06:03 AM
Kobe needs to learn how to pass the ball more and maybe the qakers, I mean lakers would have more wins!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of times when kobe is going to the hole and he has got three guys on him and does not make the shot, with four of his own team mates open. I think if he had gone to college he would have learned how to do that.

Chris Childs
02-12-2007, 06:18 AM
And where have you been?

jigernt09
02-12-2007, 09:51 AM
lol are you serious......he avg. more than 5 assists and is the best player on a team full of scrubs.....kobe is a bitch but the one thing he does not need to do more of is pass.....he needs to take over games like he used but this year he doesnt seem like he can

TheNextGen
02-12-2007, 01:52 PM
Kobe needs to learn how to pass the ball more and maybe the qakers, I mean lakers would have more wins!!!!!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of times when kobe is going to the hole and he has got three guys on him and does not make the shot, with four of his own team mates open. I think if he had gone to college he would have learned how to do that.

LOL...i guess he listened to you this year. Good Job. IMO..he is passing the ball to damn much. hahha